When FarCry5 is out, we should make a mod where you will play for a white Christian male who

goes around killing jews, gays, muslims and pedophiles in synagogues, mosks and pizza parlors. Do you like my idea?

Obviously we're not gonna pay a dime to jewbisoft. Russian comrades will hak this game within the first week after realease.

>Russian comrades
kek

We should make an entire game where every level is No Russian from MW2

>not gonna pay a dime to jewbisoft
Who the fuck buys their games?
I didn't even pirate them since first AC

Yeah it's good idea, but do you realize how much work it is? Making AAA quality 3d models that won't look like shit in this game requires work of a pro.

And desu I don't think anybody cares enough about Far Cry franchise to make such extensive mods. Maybe if it was Skyrim or Fallout.

It already exists. It's called Hatred.

but youre not shooting russians

>buying a game full of propaganda
>wanting to play games in the current year

Gaming is dead to me, as well as movies
At least download the game if you really want to play, just don't give those bastards a single cent

We should make our own gaming market.

pc master race

I've seen pretty good mods for other AAA games. Not sure how much effort was put into them, but some of them were pretty good (like GTA 5 mods).

Put your effort into making a game where you're a white dude who's done nothing wrong and always did the right thing but you're being displaced by minorities cause it's a shit trend and you have to save your people from the oogaboogas and shit that took over

What the fuck is a pizza parlor?

That's the idea. Also get the free version as soon as you can, and remember to share it with your friends (and everyone else)

kek

A parlor where you can buy pizza, my bright friend.

>What the fuck is a pizza parlor?
pizzagate bro. Its about human trafficing and pedo rituals found in Podestas emails

If it's too much work, we could even crowdfund a certain sum of money to hire a decent programmer.

Just change all the enemies to blacks. Would be a good mod for the second one too since they made so many enemies white.

Anyone remember Prince of Persia? Shit was pretty good. Sad we'll never see anything like it again. That fucking movie made sure of it.

Maybe Sup Forums and Sup Forums should just start a video game company.

I have that on my Far Cry 2. I removed the Boers. Still gets stale pretty fast.