Cringey as Fuck Millennials

The fuck is wrong with you kids??
Why are you all so socially awkward and badly dressed??
Nerds aren't cool.

Fucking sperg-out loser Millennials, thinking spering out about shit is "cool".

I had to stand behind 5 moronnial cringey fucking nerds the other night and holy fuck, what a bunch of losers.

>ZOMG I TRIED BACON AND HOT DOG NOM NOM NOM

Fucking sperg out losers.

>implying nerds didn't exist before now

Cringey as fuck

God I hate millennial females. You bitches can't dress for shit.

Always got those fake nerd glasses on and some smug dumb bitch fake smile on their faces.

Nerds weren't considered "cool" before. They are now.
And everyone tries to copy them. Except they're cringey as fuck, badly dressed losers. Like they always have been.
Not cool.

t. Badass grown up gen z

Thank the Big Bang Theory for that

This cringey as fuck, loser nerd faggot, fictional TV character landed a HOT blond used up slut after several years of watching her slut around.
Dress and act like him and you'll get a hot blond used up slut too.

LOL
See
Too funny, we like posted that, at like, the same like, time like and talking about the same like stuff
KEK
JEW NIGGGGGEEERRRSSS
SPEEEERG OUT

Can you provide better examples that support your assertion?

For example I'm a "nerd" in that I'm a science major but every guy on my research team also lifts weights and plays sports

Geekchic
Look it up. It's a fashion trend that has been going on for several years now.

Good looking, well built and intelligent people exist.
Just cause you're smart, doesn't mean you need to be some badly dressed beta faggot spergo.
Hate that shit.

There is tons of good looking smart people who dress well.

Holy shit these bitches dress like shit.

Tons of shit like this exists.

PS: Geeks aren't sexy. They have never been considered sexy. There is nothing sexy about a badly dressed, scrawny and akwward sperg

>mfw when contemplating Jews run all media and are ftrying to brainwash everyone to act and dress like a beta Kike faggot

Fucking beards too.

You're all being conditioned to look like a Kike.
Either a cringey nerd or a rabbi

I'm confused, are you asking this ironically or are you just retarded?

Millenials(like myself) were raised in a highly feminized/pussy society, so now a lot of them are weird as fuck and "act out" for attention, because they've never gotten their ass kicked by anyone or anything.

The normal ones(I'm 23, I think I fall in here) either had fathers who beat our asses when we acted wrong, played sports all year growing up(again, getting your ass kicked/forming brotherhoods), or both.

I'm a software engineer, so I'm "nerdier" than 99% of millennials, but I just act right because I was taught that I'd get my ass whooped if I acted wrong growing up.

God Bless America.

>Oy vey, it's a coincidence

Wow, how do women manage to ruin everything? Now nerds can't even be proper nerds without looking like a cock sucker

Is there anything implicitly masculine left?

>men play sports
>women start playing sports

>men lift weights
>women start lifting weights

>men do science
>women start doing science

>men play video games
>women start playing video games

>men join the military
>women start joining the military

Damn it!

>Is there anything implicitly masculine left?
Yes, being better than women at everything and not crying about everything, like women do.

ITT: Beta males crying instead of just working to be better. "Wahh women play vidya now" jesus christ shut the fuck up

> calls nerds losers
> Doesn't realize we earn 3x more than his field worker ass does

I'm confused, how does asking a question become "ironic" or make me retarded??

People ask questions, because they don't know something. or they use too, until faggots like you showed up everywhere online.

Everyone is a mental retard now, because neckbeard faggots like you, jump all over anyone, who doesn't know what you know.

Get fucked loser. Seems like you need a few more ass beatings. The manners you talk about aren't being shown

>LAWLZ diz is Sup Forums, I act diff in real

Hate me for that but she looks cute af

It's 2017. Nerd means you dress in funny clothes, not that you're smart.

>I'm confused, how does asking a question become "ironic" or make me retarded??
Because you'd have to be retarded to HONESTLY not know the answer to the question that you asked.

*Everybody* knows that millennials grew up in the softest generation due to liberalization. EVERYONE knows that.

You're basically asking why water is wet, so yes, excuse me for thinking you could actually be retarded.

I'm sorry but I don't change the definition of words every 10 years just because theres a new fucking trend. OP is prob. just retarded and means geeks, not nerds

Any pro athlete out earns you nerd losers by millions.
Most IT guys are broke as fuck nobodies making 12 bucks an hour.

Unless you're some highly talented programmer or computer genius, you don't earn shit.

>mfw studied science at college in 2008
>mfw the cancer had just started with chicks doing physics because of muh big bang theory
>mfw actual adults were talking about huh huh the cake was a lie
>mfw go to med school
>mfw it's 70% women
>mfw they'll go on to become part time GPs
>mfw at 70% women med students, they're praised for pushing gender equality
>mfw feminism, cultural Marxism and Islam will destroy western civilzation

You don't know jack shit. Men aren't allowed to be better than women; once women enter a subculture, they change it to suit their own deficiencies. You're faster, stonger, and smarter than a female soldiers? Too bad faggot! Her standards are a fourth of yours, so she's getting promoted to be your boss.

Just wait, dude.

Not EVERYONE knows what (you) know, you dumb fuck loser.
(You) thinking EVERYONE knows something, is WRONG.

You're seriously cancer of intelligence.

Why are you the one sperging out all over this thread you nigger

Athletes don't earn shit here in Germany. And the wage for cs masters here is absolutely perfect.But ofc a burger (you) would never understand

god damnit Sup Forums is soft as fuck today

at least it isn't a slide thread

>>mfw feminism, cultural Marxism and Islam will destroy western civilization

The former ensures the latter. Get on your knees and lick that clit, marine!

This autistic faggot, is so socially retarded,he doesn't realize I'm replying to people to have a conversation.

Sad as fuck what the internet has done to people.

test

I'm pretty sure footballers in Europe make FUCK TONS
Some of their salaries make the top paid American athletes look like pocket change.

Something a nerd loser who thinks he's a computer genius, but can't program a 4-bit game, wouldn't understand

What do you say to this, you click licking white knight? I bet you think this is okay and the soldiers should just, like, not wear high heels

At least I'm not a retarded nigger like you
Nice conversation you're having there

Oh you mean the 100 of them that exist? Yeah way to go if you take that as an example I can start counting the 500k+ manager salaries too because there are even more of them than footballers

Why havent you killed yourself yet faggot

Nah man, I'm tired of neckbeard faggots making people scared to ask questions.
It leads to people becoming stupid.
I'm tired of stupid fucking people. Fucking neckbeards are the dumbest fucks out there too. Fucking retards who insult everyone thinking it makes them smart. It's fucking cancer. This whole site is literal retards insulting each other over wrong facts

>Oh you know a couple hundred highly skilled and experienced people who make shit tons of money

Same difference bud.
Only the best and highly skilled IT guys make big bucks.
Buddy at Vonage who does Tech Support isn't paid anything close to 30K a year

>Thinking someone on Sup Forums can be unironically gay
Maybe the one who needs to kill himself is you snek

Tech support is a normie job those aren't even nerds cmon now. "Are you sure that you didn't pick the wrong cable for your computer" is not something a normie couldn't say

>At least I'm not a retarded nigger like you
14 year old detected. Oh wait, that's basically all Sup Forums users.

Those are "after thoughts".

LEL
Where do you think all the STEM geniuses end up with their "computer engineering" degree??

TOP KEK If you take such a bad uni that you dont get recruited straight from your campus then you're doing it wrong faggot

> software
> engineer
choose one

Men use to look like this.

Sad as fuck what happened to men........

PS: This is what cool looks like. Not some fucking grade 8 nerd stereotype.

I ain't gay, but I know your QT 3.14 nerdette GF waifu would fuck this guy in an instant.
You'd probably watch and jerk off, cause being a cuck is now "cool" too

OMG LOOK, one guy has coke bottles for glasses.

Still hanging with bad asses, and looking pretty bad ass himself

People who dress like a greaser these days are usually just as autistic

What else would you expect from the final generation before the collapse of western civilization?

"These Millenial fags are pathetic"

>Proceeds to contribute to over 95% of the posts in this dying thread.

Fuck off fag and promptly neck yourself