I am the first to predict that Styxhexenhammer666 will make a video by the end of the day about Sup Forums's brand new...

I am the first to predict that Styxhexenhammer666 will make a video by the end of the day about Sup Forums's brand new flag system. Yes, it is new as in never been done before. And don't even think about claiming that pre-2014 baloney. That was different.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inshallah I will de-stem you plant spawn homosexual

New flag system?

Testing

Yes this needed a thread. I don't know who creates more shitty threads, mods or shareblue.

Styx...

Remind yourself of this:
Sup Forums.org/rules
Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

What's the matter, you people are too afraid to post a reply?
Hah!

Stop making useless threads Styx and gtfo

Dude, who in the fuck cares.

>watching this autist in 2017

Styx is bluepilled as fuck on:

>actual (((globalism)))/jews
>history thereof (Rothschilds/NWO branches/central banking)
>real average genetic/sex/race differences, IQ, behavioral, repeating patterns mattering
>Islam, Muslim Brotherhood infecting major parties including DNC
>communist-corporatist being (yet again) a looming threat via (((UN+EU/NWO)))
>white western civilization being fucking essential to intelligent, secular, stable government
>white genocide being real and deliberate (not a meme)
>Puerto Rico being a shitty would-be failed blue state, to be 100% resisted

Styx lives in a goddamn ivory tower of a 93%+ white population state. He's truly in a bubble. He happens to be "right" on a fair portion of thoughts purely on gut instincts using theories that perpetually tip-toe around major elephants in the room. Puerto Rico was the last straw. He said he doesn't care if whites or the GOP lose more power. Jews thoroughly control the Democrats and Republicans. However, like it or not, the GOP is the only major check against communism. Communism is trying to rear its ugly head into the mainstream and it's on the verge. This is not a joke or paranoia. Styx doesn't know or understand basic population statistics because he apparently doesn't care, because he apparently doesn't know the ramifications. Hint: US demographics, 20 years old and under. He takes every liberty for granted. He doesn't understand the US literally is close to overturning the 1st and 2nd within his life time because of this fucking myopia.

Styx is living in the past. A 93% white state will do that. A bubble of taking for granted all the blood, sweat, and tears it took to form this country will go up in smoke because of people like him keep focusing only on superficial aspect of geopolitics. Styx is still one bluepilled motherfucker. I hope he looks behind the curtains. Respect for the garden at least. Growing food is a start.

how do I even choose my flag?

WE

Theres an option right under the CAPTCHA

He believes in IQ differences but for some reason doesn't make the connection to voting patterns from it. He's too stuck on paradigmatic shifts.

Peace man

It was different, we couldn't choose the flags back then IIRC.

I haven't seen those rare videos. I'll take your word for it.

Noice

test

its about time

Choosing flags will have the opposite effect of redpilling. The greatest redpilling effect Sup Forums has had over the past couple years is readers being forced to see opinions without knowing the "political identity" of the person beyond the flag. The confrontation between nations has been a vitally positive to clash and talk about the negatives of each country, which all serves as redpills to learn from negative examples.

Choosing political flags is one of the worst things to ever happen to Sup Forums short of redditors. It's completely counterproductive. Some of you don't realize how bad this could get.

Not good.

Styx has lived in every part of the country, be gone shill

hail victory

I'm in the process of making a youtube channel based on this board and in politics in general, but I'm using a squirrel and/or bear puppet. Patreon is going up in a few hours. Don't. Miss. It.

STYX
make babies in my boy pucci

HI STYX

INCLUDE ME IN VIDEO

under the captcha in norma reply.
Doesn't work on Sup Forums X thouh

t. Shariablue (((Shill)))

niggers have lowe iq an are more agressive. Period.

Sounds gay

>Sup Forums harbor happened 3 years ago

Nevah forget the 6 gorillion of 4chans chosen who died in the Sup Forumsocaust.

>new

I just leave mine on geographic location, the new flag thing is strictly for faggots.

Test

Look at me, im a templar now!

It's going to lead to even more shitposting. I'll stick around for awhile but I'm sure I'll stay much longer. Already been growing out of Sup Forums for a some time now.

This right here. Dont use flags.

but I'm not sure*

The flag thing is the worst possible thing that could have happened. Judging someone based on location is important. If a Brit is gonna shitpost about gun ownership, I'd like to be able to dismiss them solely based on them being a Brit.

You guys are right. Fuck this flag system.

>christcuck
>nazifag
>kekistani

Why don`t you faggots pick up LGBT flag, it would be a lot less hassle.

HURRR FUCK DAH MAINSTREAM LEGACY MEDIAHHHH LMAO
*clanks cock*

>gaytheist
You first.

You mean de-flower first? Amirite? :)

IS POL COMPROMISED??

IS HIRO WORKING WITH (((THEM))) TO DESTROY POL???

styx get off pol and go back to your fucking MRE surplus store

>Alright youtube, today I'm going to discuss why the RepubliCUNT party is too hard on the gay community
*spoon clank*
>These fucking bigots in Washington still think that they're in the moral era of the 90s and Reagan. That time has long passed, and if the RepubliCUNTS want to gain any traction they must accept the homosexual lifestyle into their party platform
*slurps cum*

>And don't even think about claiming that pre-2014 baloney. That was different.
Get the pitchforks, found one of the newfags ruining the board. Tell styx to drop the goth act it was played out in 97.

>Puerto Rico would vote Republican

>puts in option to increase shitposting hundredfold
>IS HIRO WORKING WITH (((THEM))) TO DESTROY POL???

Ya think?!
Nothing else to do but go with it. I am off to NatSoc general to concern troll and sow doubt.

DID STYX POST THIS HIMSELF?

I think it's great !!!