What is Sup Forumss Opinion on this?

What is Sup Forumss Opinion on this?

I am so goddamn tired of superhero movies.

There are no original ideas in the entertainment industry any more.

Fuck off with you shilling Shlomo

>(((Gal Gadot)))
>263.7 mil USD

This is a fine example of cultural marxism

Propaganda.

Honestly it was aight. At least they took a character with actual history behind her instead of forcing Batman to be a spic or something. Also the characters where pretty Lulzy.

err....
The new Wonderwoman movie will not flop. I am a man and will see it 3 times at least. Every woman I know is going to see it. If it wasn't for the gender pay gap, it would gross much more. If the movie makes 700 million dollars, and 500 million is from women, then for each dollar made from women you can add 33 cents due to the pay gap

500,000,000*0.33 is 165,000,000 so the movie will actually have made 865,000,000, then you need to add the gross from the Middle East were women allowed to see the movie (they aren't due to sexist laws left in the middle east from white european colonialism)

The Middle East has 218 million people, half are women so that is 109 million extra tickets sold at 7 dollars each which is an extra 763,000,000 dollars which brings the total gross to 1,628,000,000 dollars, then you need to add the extra 33 cents for the pay gap for each middle eastern dollar, which is 763 million * 0.33, 251,790,000 which brings the total gross to 1,879,790,000 dollars

Then you need to add the 10% of the male population worldwide who will be bullied into not seeing the movie by the patriarchy, which is roughly 375,000,000 extra tickets sold at 7 dollars which is 2,625,000,000

So without sexism the movie would gross
4,504,790,000 dollars

Four Billion, Five Hundred and Four Thousand, Seven Hundred and Ninety Thousand dollars

The best movie of all time

I wish capeshit would just die already.

this. i don't care that they made it strong femalecentric i'm just sick of ALL of these movies

(((Wonder Woman)))

a stupid super hero movie. it doesn't matter if its a woman, a man, a sheboon, a dolphin or a rock. its still a stupid fucking superhero movie and a feminist one is just as bad as the rest, no different.

Absolute shit. Went to see this when I was bored on Sunday and walked out halfway through and got a refund.

Great movie. We finally have a strong jewish woman as female lead!

I expected it to be cringy feminist pandering but it turned out to be decent

Decent movie, especially for capeshit

>Gender pay gap
All my wats

Half naked women are box office hits. What a surprise.

>20 minutes in says men are useless for pleasure and only good for sperm
>Not feminist

Grown men and women getting excited for these constant superhero movies is depressing. I've been at house "parties" where they sit and talk about story lines to the shitty TV versions.

I'm all for mindless entertainment every now and then, but don't claim it is anything more than that.

Still not released in Spain.

Bitch was born on an island of Butch Lesbians and no men of course they are going to say that.

wonder woman is /our/girl.

Shes fuckable.

af

Hitler was Ares

The Stereo types in the movie where pretty Lulzy and overdone you had the fast talking Mexican, The Indian Chief using smoke signals, The Scottish sniper who has ptsd and looks like a mongoloid.

I'm Batman

No he wasn't the German got scapegoated by a jew.

It was pretty good but it needed a cameo by the big guy
7/10

pathetic entertainment industry of mongrel Americucks

>Native American brings up his people were genocided by white male for absolutely no reason
>Muh women are oppressed with no voice or place in the world of men
>Secretaries are slaves
>Mudskin wants to be actor but muh racism
>Men are cowards and can't cross no mans land until stronk woman does it
>Not feminist sjw shit

she read a book that says that and then changes her mind later after she fucks Chris Pine

>YOWP

Too much bait.

Jewess destroyed a Church to kill a German sniper, the townspeople rejoiced

Kek

Muh diversity even in 1915 England

Either mon whites were treated awful or they were part of society

Pick your fucking narrative

-propaganda

just saw it last night. i'd give it a 2/10

not even cuz it's a feminist movie. the CG is shit-tier. there are so many plot holes....

If you watch this movie you are part of the problem.