Niggers are the biggest drain on society at every level. Who can name a bigger one?

Niggers are the biggest drain on society at every level. Who can name a bigger one?

Maybe gypsies?

women

Jews

You and your google image search result

The Rich! The 1%

I searched "white skin" but accidentally the n

I have to agree with Sven. At least you can still employ your dindus in the fast food sector and so on, but gypsies aren't even useful for that.
The only reason they aren't such a huge drain is because we don't have many of them yet.

Compelling idea, but their mere existence made society possible. If humanity were just asexually-reproducing men, we would be focused solely on killing our enemies and never raising our own quality of life.

jews, and it's not even close, jews drain trillions.

The Romani are probably a drain on the local and national levels, but on a global level, and I think we're in agreement, niggers sap the entire Earth of its strength.

On the global level it is just a numbers game, yeah. There are a couple gypsies and way too many kangz, so the net impact is on different orders of magnitude.

I must say Gypsies as they literally NEVER contribute anything to society.

What a coincidence...

Rue the day when one of their people discovers white guilt.

WE

Government

Kikes devalued the dollar by 98%....that's a pretty big drain if you ask me.

I'm sure there is a potential statistical analysis to support your claim. Anecdotally, I find that Jews are an incredibly useful tool, and are very willing to help you if you do not bake them.

What does this mean?

women

it means mook gathered al your info ffrom 4chin and facecuck and now its sorted by political affiliation and it turns out youre a big fagot

Oh… oh.

Leaf, huh?

Jews Jew us for all our money. We need to get rid of them.