Will ancaps become the new leafs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zyr9OqNFi-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>AK-47 on a capitalist flag

A FUCKING FREE MARKET

No but it's an easy way to identify Americans.

nah it's gonna be the democrat flag

fuck off commie

I want to buy a helicopter

No.

SOON

>Jews like Pinochet
What a surprise.

Only when NAP is violated

What if the child consents tho

Muuh evil jews. Go and shove a cannoli up in your ass

>JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMMUNISM!
>W-WAIT... NO! THEYRE RESPONSIBLE FOR CAPITALISM!

grow up already

GYS

>jews are responsible for everything
relly makes you thang

ancap developped crypto currencies which will soon get us out of globalist nightmare.

>Canadian An-Cap. Yes
>(Insert anyone but Canadian) An-Cap. No

Being a leaf is genetic.

>yes

And the LEAF will become the most rare flag on here.

I like this one more. More meme potent and normie friendly.

I'm split between Gadsden and the AnCap flag. I like sneks, and I like Gadsden, but I also really like physical removal and the abolition of a state instead of limiting it. Gadsden is pretty much just minarchist flag at this point?

Might just go with Pirate flag desu

hm

omg wtf are these flags for

Day of the Roads

LGBT will dominate Sup Forums. Surrender or die, pussy slaves.

r/Le_Donald took over Sup Forums
it's over user. 8ch is the only safe place now

fuck off
this is a return to form
mandatory nation-flags are a massive cancer that has gone on here too long

Ancaps will take over this board.

I cannot wait for the glorious ancap future that awaits us. Technology is going to enable us to not only throw off the shackles of state oppression, but also protect us from the hordes of commie savages that await us in the fallout of the collapse of the state.

Truly a wondrous future we all get to be a part of if we so choose. Embrace anarcho-capitalism NOW if you haven't already.

What now

preach the truth brother

Nah, we've all been there.
Plenty of them will grow out of it, whereas Leafs are forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Communists will be physically removed

>Optional flags made usable again
>Suddenly no leaf or swede posts

Big surprise.

We can only hope

that only happens when the commies get so out of hand that a strong counter becomes the only choice for the final solution

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyr9OqNFi-o

ancaps are the niggers of political philosophy
and they're just as irony-blind as normal nigs

I was never politically left at any point. I was a young Republican in school, was part of a state organization for young Republicans in business too. I met city councilmen, the governor at the time, and a bunch of congressmen because of it.
Pretty quick I realized everyone around me were turning into NeoCons. Around 2003-2005 you couldn't be anti war without being berated by McCain worshipping NeCons for being unAmerican. I stopped calling myself a Republican and started getting deep into Libertarian writings and philosophy.
Though around 2008 when Ron Paul was running and starting to pick up some serious steam I started going to Libertarian meetings. I saw the people who supported Ron Paul, funnily enough these were also packed full of Green party supporter, and supporters of Rosanne's oddball party. It wasn't a comforting sight, and the things these people espoused were remarkably close to full blown communism. Only difference being that some of them would pay service to the benefits of the free market while they promoted total degeneracy.
I wasn't really dissuaded by it until the 2012 election. That clusterfuck made me lose all hope in this ideological dead end of a movement.

Ethno-nationalism has to be the first priority for whites. Absolute Balkanization of our people has to be the highest aspiration. Any policy that placates foreigners, any policy that leaves us weak, has to be met with overt hostility. The survival of our people isn't a matter of simple political opinion.
The Libertarian party proper as it stands now is a laughing stock. Theory can say anything, talking heads can espouse any noble platitudes they may, but Libertarians in practice are nothing but fucking Democrats who give lip service to small government. I'll never align with such a party. I grew out of that long ago.

Posters here would be wise to do the same.

100% agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk