Meta

Guys I am worried if we use Nazi, Confederate or crusader flags normies will be turned off and not as easy to redpill and we will lose influence. Should we ask Hiro to remove them as options?

this whole new flag meme is a fucking disaster, its going to take shilling and larping to a whole new level.

Fuck no if you can't wear your flag with pride then go back to where you came from

®eddit

you would be worried wouldn't you?

>new

>new
the only thing new around here is you

fuck off shill. Sup Forums will always be....

ho SHIT, HOW DO YOU CHOSE YOUR FLAG?

Agreed, why did they suddenly start using flags? Been here 6 years and this new flag thing is stupid

So you want to use flag of Faggots? I hope you got fucked in the ass then, desu

>not only using black nationalist flags

It's like u don't even know how to fuck with normies

This is the appeal of Sup Forums. Higher IQs, and those less vulnerable to "triggering" can pick up on the irony.

The Nazi nonsense has always been an IQ filter.

Increased volume of low IQ normies will lower the quality of the board, as there's no way to assess comment quality like there is on plebbit.

>Been here 6 years
Yet you don't remember that this is how current Sup Forums started with the flags?

Fuck off
Normies share ironic nazi/crusader memes
This is some chemo against the pussy footed faggots who can't stand ebil racists

are we friends?

/thread
Any post after this one is completely unnecessary

>wanting borders
I don't think so

i know, now we wont be able to identify the fucking leaves

I love leaves

im swedish check flag lol

Pretty sure you are wrong. I'm am oldfag and this never happened

It did tho.

yes

newfag detected

There are so many things wrong with that photo
>Rifle sling
>Mag
>Flag 1
>Flag 2
>Repo/Spanish helmet
>All new everything
REEEEEeE

>i want more newfags
kys

>implying there is time for soft redpilling
>implying there is time for half-assed measures
>LGBT flag aka Leaf

Imagine my shock

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

NO FEAR

picrelated it´s you, (J)EU

Stop lying newfag. This is a divide and conquer tactic from shareblue to make us and our allies at the Donald turn on each other.
Tell David Brock it won't work

fuck you i am kang

>This is a divide and conquer tactic from shareblue to make us and our allies at the Donald turn on each other.
good fuck thedonald

>allies
>free shills
>closer connection to normies so we can stay /comfy on Sup Forums

Two choices, first one doesnt count

>LGBT flag
>"redpill"
You have to go back.

Why are racist mods deleting threads about black superiority and African inventions?

We blacks were building advanced spacecrafts, building pyramids, time-traveling and venturing into galaxies unknown while whitey was still living in caves

Mannorialism FTW

Did you forget how the Donald and we helped The God Emperor destroy loberals.forever? Fuck you shill.

>t. Canada/Australia
Its all so tiresome

Maby we could display multiple flags, like origin of country, and another to show political values? Just a thought

I am trans and would love a trans pride or maybe a flag for the gender I am on each day. We set need a flag for the Trans week of rememberance.

t. r/t_d migrant

The flags make me nostalgic. I started visiting Sup Forums just a little before they removed the flags.

There's no flag for mental illness, except maby the Swedish flag

fascists out

The rainbow flag encompasses all queer and LGBT people. The problem is that the selection is called gay, not the flag.

Why stop it? Keeps faggots off our board?

Also why is there no fucking snek flag?

Kek, faggot

>flags were a thing years ago

good get the normies away i say

I am
And you should return to reddit

This is a surprisingly good post, I agree.

>reddit allows users to add "flair" next to their usernames
>this leads to tribal identitarianism and lack of real meaningful discussion
great idea to copy that, can't wait for upvotes and karma

Right wong.ideology and homosexuality are Jim. Homosexuality is a sort of last stand of implicit white manliness.