Huh? Is this allowed? On what premise is the EU allowed to do this?

Huh? Is this allowed? On what premise is the EU allowed to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On the premise that Merkel wills it

>On what premise is the EU allowed to do this?
international jewry

Honestly what could they do to V4 that is worse than taking in refugees and won't make them just leave the EU.

dat flag tho

bup'um

You either become a military state or else!

Armed soldiers must roam your parks and restaurants!

This is the real reason they want an EU army

to bully the actual nation states within it

What I'm gathering from this is "if you don't commit cultural and literal suicide, we will be forced to fine you/place an embargo on you"
This can't be legal on any grounds

Probably based on shit that is in the EU contracts.

if this was anything else than flooding Europe with shitskins, I might even agree with them. Eastern Europe just takes and takes but never does even the tiniest shit asked of them.

Just so happens that they are entirely right on refusing to follow this order.

Now the tone of the salty Eastern Europeans who dislike Britain for leaving the EU has changed, hasn't it?

Can someone explain what the original intent of the "EU" was?
One currency?
"Citizenship"?

Since when was the EU allowed to control what a country wants to do?

Guess it's that time again...

*grab gun and salute WWII veteran memorabilias*

Leave the (((((((EU))))) leave the Jewropean Union the prison of nations

Where's your fucking flag?!

What are they gonna do? Put boots on the ground to make them take refugees? Bomb them? Drop the refugees off at the border and tell them to go nuts?

Test

>OY VEY U FUCKIN GOY BETTER TAKE THESE EXPLODING RAPISTS OR ELSE

Its never been about helping poor wittle wefugees its about genociding whites

Because we can.

Intimidation tactics is what it sounds like

His flag should be yours, faggot!

I'm assuming the most latter of those options. "You don't want to take them in? Too bad. RELEASE THE MOOSLEMS"

Sweden

Take away their allowance for a month and Then they'll embrace the refuG's in a heartbeat

The idea was to become a "United States of Europe", with a unified economy, and a centralized government. The problem is Most of Europe was not willing to have a unified tax code nor unified military.
Personally I feel it stems from the fact that European nations are simply too different from each other with too much blood and history against each other. EU was a pipe dream from the start.

I really hope you are bainting me

The EU is based on fucking contracts, which all of these countries signed.
What do you do if you partner doesn't fulfill his contract? Exactly.

Why not just randomly air raid some cities every year to make up for the lack of terrorism?

>This can't be legal on any grounds
what brings you to that conclusion?

It's just Europe's new "not Islamic enough" tax.

I can just see them flying planes over and throwing them out on parachutes and shit. Pack them in boxes and throw the boxes out.

Didn't know "accepting thieves, rapists and militants" was part of the contract

That pic is not pedo at all.

just wait till they get an army desu

Test

absolute control, through economic measures such as a single currency and citizenship being a merit of simply existing in their cage (as the muzzies are willingly doing). The EU commission is terrified of European nationalism because when it is in full display they demonstrate their superiority to the dark and mud races openly. But now those people are old and they need new monkey hands to pull the levers and push the buttons on their shitty society. Betraying the elderly who remember freedoms and coddling the young who are falling inline for their own extermination. 80 years from now when Europe is Muslim and all the Cristian minorities are looking for refuge from war they will flip the tables and do it back to them. The people have become a literal currency, not valued as people.

The people built the EU to protect the people
The EU has morphed the EU to protect the EU
Its an institution that has surpassed its role in even existing.

>*grab gun and salute WWII veteran memorabilias*
Hang yourself

I would think immigration policies and standards are set by the country, this is the last piece of autonomy they have aside from having their own currency. Can they really force them to allow in people they don't want? That doesn't seem right nor legal

Sanction concening not accepting refugees are a wet dream for polish current gov, so I wouldnt worry about it.

It is pretty clear what the countries' obligations are. Don't sign it if you don't want to act accordingly.
EU isn't only about the gibs but also about solidarity.

The whole it's legal because it is a tax while claiming it is not a tax deal.

(((solidarity)))

The European Commission is the organ of the EU that has to ensure that all member states follow the laws and agreements that are made. If a country does not follow a law or agreement, they decide what the consequences will be.

>solidarity
>EU

>There are countries
>Right now
>That want to join the rotten ship that is the EU

>Huh? Is this allowed? On what premise is the EU allowed to do this?

On the premise of handouts ALWAYS come with strings attached. Give up your sovereignty to a pack of globalist kikes for the promise of a few shekels then act surprised when the one who pays the piper picks the tune.

fuck you, get fucked cunts. Don't make me get my bludgeon and my wagon and fuck your shit up you fucking two eyed catholic jihadi cucks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To stop Germany and France going to war ever few generations. That was its original intent.

None. It's a 20 year old political entity.

Because we can.

spicy legal action

That actually seems likely at this point.

Found the kike.

Wew

>solidarity

That's right kuffar, pay the jizya!

Fuck you that's why

>EU isn't only about the gibs but also about solidarity.
Solidarity with self-harming retards is pointless. It's one thing to help with real problems, something else entirely to help with self-inflicted ones ESPECIALLY when the EUnuchs keep fueling the problem.

Pretty sure no one saw an invasion, welcomed by Germans, as part of any existing agreements.

They're member states of the EU, dumbass. The EU can take them to EU court.

COME ON EU

MAKE THEM TAKE IN MIGRANTS

This honestly. They cannot let a white Christianity based country survive in the future. They need everyone to take the same poison pill they have.

People here are pretty pumped up against the EU. Fuck the EU and fuck the immigrants too.

And you can fuck off too, Franz. Why do we have to put up with your bullshit every 60 years, that is beyond me you stupid malnourished african.

rare? is it even part of any printed set? I don' recognize it outside of polball form

Literally a jizya, halal as fuck

Well, this is probably the beginning of the end for the EU. The more cancerous they become, the sooner people realise how bad the EU actually is. Once countries start leaving for real, EU will collapse.

EU implodes, leaves Europe with a LOT of debt, and China and Russia are happy. yay

test

I think v4 should annex some parts of germanistan as retaliation.

Yes yes they are pumped as fuck against EU. Lol who the fuck are you kidding idiot? Close that EU pipe and 3/4 of your country goes to shit in a year or two...

Just take the fucking Muslims and we'll forgive you.

I think Germany should rearm and force them to take in migrants.

>EU was a pipe dream from the start.
no it's great. the dumbass yuropoors just can't do it correctly cause they have a bunch of fucked up non-countries.

UK should just own it all.

Czexit now

>EU sanctions the based slavic nations
>tfw Trump sanctions EU back and opens up free trade with them

It began as the European Coal and Steel Community after WWII as a way to keep the krauts in check. Due to the ECSC's success EURATOM and the EEC came about, and it sort of snowballed from there. Generally these communities and treaties were merely ways for European nations to co-operate more easily, leading to better trade, shared research, and more unity amongst Europe (since there's less desire to go to war with places when you're all helping each other out). It was when it became the EU that things went south, because instead of simply being a platform to share it tried to become its own super-nation, using the free market as a hostage to enforce its will on members (take more mussies or you aren't allow to buy any more baguettes from Pierre). The sad fucking irony is that the ECSC started to keep Germany in check and now its descendent is being used to create Angolf Merkler's Fourth Reich.

>Probably based on shit that is in the EU contracts.

But the moment people decide to ignore those what is going to happen? There is a reason the UK is saying no deal is better then a bad deal. Without a military to enforce this shit you cant enforce it. Plenty of countrys will love to still trade with you if you walk away from the EU.

Basically the EU is giving them an ultimatum and honestly they are best off milking this as long as possible then walking away.

They might even take migrants offer them minimal gibs and let then self deport to sweden/germany.

i'd like to see poland pull out of the EU.

Let's say that the EU gets its way and forces the countries to take in migrants, even set up a sanctuary for them. The overall feeling in those countries is rightful animosity towards migrants. They aren't going to welcome them with open arms like Germany or France, they're more than likely going to retaliate with force. There will be more refugees being killed and raped than actual citizens of the country, the sanctuary will more than likely be burned to the ground before it's even constructed. What good could the EU see coming from this?
Unless they want dead migrants.

Pretty neat delusions here. Why don't you go suck that sand-people cock, it's already out of your girlfriend's ass.
>What is EEA and it's standalone agreements
>Your economics rests on gibs

We just have to wait this shit out, it's you who is going down, pimp.

Too bad current generation is too afraid of poverty to do something against EU.

Anyway, all your industry, media, even your land is own by Germany. Germany is you main and basically single trade partner. It too late to do anything.

France fucked up.

Stand your ground Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

Wonderful.

When their legal action fails...

let them feel how impotent they truly are.

EU agreements.

fucking stop with this "test" shit jesus christ kys

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

REDDIT HAS ARRIVED

Good! I visited Prague and it was one of the nicer tourist traps, due solely to a lack of mudslimes. Don't taint your country with those shitskins, Czech. Keep it up. Countries may be against you, but many people in those countries still support you, Hungary, and Poland in this decision.

t. beady anglo

>flags are back
when did this happen?

The EU is allowed to do everything and anything. There are no rules to those in power right now, and there will never be again until civilization collapses.

This is what you all wanted. This is what you anglos accomplished by fighting against the Third Reich. This is direct consequence WWII's outcome.

murrican edumactions is at work

SAYS THE FAGGOT.

EU is the manifestation of Social Justice and hatred of whites.
They do whatever they want.

PLEASE let this happen...

>the organisation that was formed without britain that britain never liked and just pulled out of is the fault of britain

I don't know if Poland is in a strong enough position to do that, though. The UK puts more into the EU than it takes out which is why we can get away with things like Brexit (and why the fucking kikes are trying so hard to stop it happening), but I think Poland's one of the countries that takes more gibs than it puts back in (if any Polish would like to correct me on that, please do) so simply pulling their funding and denying them access to the free market would hurt them more than any military action could.