Racemixing

I really don't get why you guys get so upset about racemixing, 28 year old girl from Croatia here and I don't see any downsides on the subject mentioned. So if I marry a nigger and conceive a child with him (maybe the nog leaves, maybe he doesn't) there's same chance that kid will be as well disciplined and behaved as all the rest children here no matter the race.
Prove me wrong faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/zastitari-nocnog-kluba-u-centru-zagreba-pretukli-mladog-gay-brazilca-platio-sam-cijenu-zbog-toga-sto-jesam-kako-se-ponasam-i-sto-radim/6177746/
in.pinterest.com/pin/292804413245494857/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I don't see any downsides
You've clearly been tainted by Jewish degeneracy. They've fed you this propaganda, which is most likely why you are okay with it. They show you attractive Africans who are strong to entice you, but trust me, it never works out. Your IQ will drop by 20 points.

Sterilnost, crnci imaju manji IQ te se mijesanjem bijelca i crnca dobija srednji IQ, psi se ne trebaju mijesati a kamoli ljudi.

Your child will have a black male and coal burner temperament.

Black dudes from Africa are not white men. They can not improve upon, maintain, support, or conserve the great things the White Man has built... only the sons of the White Man can do this.

You breed with black men and your children will live in a world similar to what black males have made in Africa.

>flag
>predefined subjective opinions
>into the trash it goes
where the proofs at bitches?
give me legit scientific support that confirms your claims

Jebi me straponom mamice

>implying genetics doesnt anything related with the attitud of beheviour of the peopel
Get out faggot

>give me legit scientific support
>doesn't provide said thing in her OP
really makes you think

You want a future with advance medicine, green energy, stable food supply, rule of law?

Then breed with a white male engineer or scientist. Breed with the men who produce such things.

Only the White Man can give the world the White Man things.

> caring about the opinion of outcasts and social losers

croatian women are fugly anyway so gtfo and don't show your tits

Wearing a dress doesn't make you a girl, faggot.

How do you explain Mae C. Jemison then?

ITT mad white bois

wtf I love the United Nations now.

Because it doesn't exist as well as your opposite arguments on the subject, If I as a mother do my duty correct, the child will be normal if subdued to normal and healthy moral values

kys dumb whore, i hope you get stabbed while taking a walk, since youre probably from that degenerate shithole zagreb

>If
>Croatian women capable of anything, let alone raising a successful child
Good one.

The biggest problem with the white woman is that she breeds with a nigger and when she doesn't get White Man things from him, she goes and bitches to White Men for not making her nigger boyfriend better.

On top of that, they want the White Man to cure her nigger mate of...

- nigger intelligence
- the HIV
- the violent temperament
- lack of paternal instincts

"Oh lawdy lawd, why can't the White Man genetically engineer better niggers?"

White man has gotta...
- cure niggers of niggerdom
- feed the nigger race
- breed the niggers
- cure their HIV
- give them Wakanda for free

What does the White Man get out of this deal?

wow, larping as a woman, you croats certainly have sunk pretty low over the last 70 years. go fuck yourself

>28 year old girl from Croatia
>girl
>why you guys get so upset about racemixing
>So if I marry a nigger
>nigger

You are an edgy 14 year old kid that is shit at baiting.

Go away mountain jew
I see you can't contribute anything to the discussion except insults as long it's not about the shekels

either that or shes a dumb degenerate roastie whore crying on kiddies forums as her womb dries out

>28 years old
Your eggs are already rotten, roastie.

>30 year old neet
Your life chances are already wasted basement dweller
deus vult XDDD amIright haha so edgy

>>Second generation whom reproduce with whites will become white themselves.

Why does whenever the racemixing topic is at hand people think of white x black? Also why can't people live a simple life and breed with whoever they love.

token black female astronaut? The affirmative action astronaut?

Who do you think sent her into space? Wakanda?

The White Man sent her into space.

Actually, chances are high that your Kid's IQ will be low. And even if you get with a smart nigger, the chances are STILL that your kid's IQ will be low. Pushing your low IQ babies out into a society that provides welfare is a burden on that society. Kindly kill yourself, you leeching whore.

>mixing with inferior race
You get Mexico.
Does that nullify her achievements?

I don't get upset at couples on the street in committed relationships. Who am I to determine where Cupid's arrow flies?
I don't like that it is promoted so much in advertising and media. They only seem to show blissful couples, with little emphasis on increased risks of domestic abuse, abandonment, and children with a confused sense of identity. That is why I believe couples decisions should be respected, but promoting racemixing is harmful to a society
That is why OP is a niggerfaggot.

Who cares? Croatians are 90 iq subhumans anyway. Burn all the coal you want.

>Girl
Sure you are buddy :)

Mixed people feel alienated at all times. They remain a spectacle until everybody is the same shit brown color and nothing means anything.

So you are implying that people with below average IQ are a burden to society exclusively
So you don't have a dumb friend who is good hearted, has values and works his ass of because his upbringing was well performed
You're going to be a very very lonely person if you choose to classify people only and only based on their intelligence

Is this true? One of the smartest women I've ever met was from Croatia.

swarthy people can never be "attractive", they dark poo skin because they are cursed demons from hell mr.(((nazi)))

>28 years old
>girl

>maybe the nog leaves
>maybe

KADA SAM PRIMIO PISMO S KRALJEVIM PECATOM I NALOGOM DA SASTAVIM ZITIJE OCA NASEG SAVE ZNAO SAM DA JE VLADAR IZABRAO MENE A DA JE BOF ODABRAO DA RAXUMEM ZIVOT DAVINKADA SAM PRIMIO PISMO S KRALJEVIM PECATOM I NALOGOM DA SASTAVIM ZITIJE OCA NASEG SAVE ZNAO SAM DA JE VLADAR IZABRAO MENE A DA JE BOF ODABRAO DA RAXUMEM ZIVOT DAVINKADA SAM PRIMIO PISMO S KRALJEVIM PECATOM I NALOGOM DA SASTAVIM ZITIJE OCA NASEG SAVE ZNAO SAM DA JE VLADAR IZABRAO MENE A DA JE BOF ODABRAO DA RAXUMEM ZIVOT DAVIN

There is individual IQ and cultural IQ. It explains much of a society's problems.

You're right iq is a bit reductionist.

Good thing niggers are not good hearted, have no values, and definitely do not work.

You make a good point. I do have a dumb friend that happens to be a good person. But even his IQ is around 95 or so. The problem with niggers is their IQ is often lower than 80. Combine this with the fact that they have high testosterone and you are asking for disaster.

Girl, I have worked in the ghetto and seen these fuckers up close for years. These are people who are so stupid they don't even know the names of their favourite liquor (they just know the picture of the label). There really is no hope.

Minnesota trans-racial adoption studies say you're a faggot. Regression to the mean is real and how you raise them does not affect their IQ. Half nog = 85 IQ.

Consider the following:
youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Ne bih se slozio sa tvojom konotacijom, dapace rekao bih da si ti taj koji ovdje ispovalja ponajvise osobina koje bi se mogle pripisati zivotinjama. Stovise rekao bih ti si ti jedna intelektualno insuficijentna osoba, cije se kognitivne sposobnosti mogu mjeriti sa onim od majmuna. Pored toga bih istaknuo kako precesto ispoljavas svoju latentnu homoseksualnu nastrojenost, nerijetko u javnosti, sto jos vise potkopava tvoj kredibilitet.

Ukratko bih se osvrnuo na promiskuitet tvoje majke, kao i na njenu tendenciju da pruza seksualne usluge za novac. Ja sam osobno imao priliku da koristim njene usluge, i tada mi se govorila o potankostima spolnog uda tvoga oca, i moram priznati da ono sto je rekla je bilo skoro pa omalovazavajuce

In case this isn't a bait,
odjebi u Afriku.

>all niggers are the same
>all white people are smart and superior
don't you see any flaws in your logic there buddy
As I early stated, if I raise a child with good values and take care of him greatly while loving him as much as I can he can contribute to society as much as any other nonracemixed child

yes

Does her becoming an astronaut change the fact she only got into outer space because the White Man sent her there?

Did she make or design the rocket?
Did she design or found NASA?

Who do you think made all that White Man stuff that got her into space?

If the first world White Man got replaced by Shaniquas and Jamals do you think they'd be able to sustain the White Man things that let her call herself an astronaut?

Absolutely not.

"my feelings"
You can be racist and have nig Friends
You can be classist and have por Friends
You can be a Smart guy and have dumb Friends

1) Mongrel-Theism = Religion of Demon-Worshipers.

2) Genetic Lobotomy = I.Q. of Groids is lower than nearly all other peoples.

3) Science

4) Thou Shalt Not Adulterate = Ten Commandments

5) Knock your-self OUT>>>

Fairytales.

>28 year old girl from Croatia
>girl
post feminine benis

But it doesn't change their IQ. Our best guess is at least 80% of someone's IQ as an adult is completely genetic. If you and your wife are 7 feet tall and adopt a Chinese baby will they grow taller by being in your home?

But I'm white as heck, don't you think that admixture + upbringing would make a healthy non violent mullato who doesn't get in trouble

so i'm assuming you are going to be in a relationship with a black guy. how are you going to raise him well after he leaves you? children without male figures in their lives have all sorts of problems that leads to them not functioning well as adults.

translate from cuckrunes

Ok aj ovako moram sa tobom:
ajde slikaj neke pare ako imas kod sebe
ajde daj neku tvoju sliku ili kad si izasao i zezao se i vodio zivot
pozovi sada nekog da dodje i slikaj, prijace ti drustvo ali nista od ovoga sto pisem ti nemas to znamo svi.
Da jebem, i sex je nesto poprilicno dobro, odraz muskosti jebene i prija, jel si jebao ikada sem kroasana nesto? Znas li da jebes, imas li petlje da jebes, da startujes ribu? Pokazi neku sliku, barem poziv ili prepisku sa zenskom osobom, znam da nemas.
Jedem sta mi se jede jer imam da platim i sta je tu lose, tj meni je dobro ali tebi nije jer realno nemas, aj naruci neku klopu za 10evra ja cu da stavim strim ovde kako go radim sklekove i skacem ko majmun, nemas ni to, znamo svi, znas TI jebote!
I kako nisi luzer i kako da te ne gledam kao sisicu neku? Kazi mi kako, ajde iskreno kazi.
Samo u danasnjem danu sam se dopisivao sa ribama o kojima mozes ali bukvalno samo da sanjas do kraja zivota, ne zato sto sam le faca le mangup le vidi me vec zato sto sam musko i zato sto me cene zbog dosta toga.
Skrinsotovao sam i to. Ali je smesno da ti pustam linkove i slike riba koje su "poznate" lepe, pametne, mlade, snimke sa tv-a i ostalo kako se dopisuju sa mnom kada ces ti retard i onaj hrvat da tipa njima pisete nesto glupo, tj pravicete budale od sebe a i meni po neku komplikaciju.
Ti ces samo da vrtis guzobuljo pacenik i ostalo, jebene slinave sisice sa interneta.

>28 year old girl
Timestamp or GTFO

post feminine benis

There is a chance it will work out, there always is. I'm just saying it's not a particularly good one. My advice would be to find a good white man and raise kids the old fashioned way.

Bait

Hmmm that would require a lot of refrain...
There surely are people like that, however

aj dosta sam se napricao....odoh da spavam, i ja sam se istripovao kao debil da analiziram i postujem i pricam ovde sam sa sobom a nema nikoga, kao kreten neki pisem sve ovo koj kurac.

Interesting how OP avoids this argument

Nonsense, he/she will have a grandpa and maybe I'll meet some nice croat who will love his wifes son greatly
If not I'll put it in front of my needs at all times, it should suffice for a healthy human being

You stupid whore I hope some refugee rapes you and kills you little niglets.

HEY GURL
WANNA GET SERBED?

Where's all the mandatory: TITS or GTFO??

>Zagreb
>liberal

You are wrong. I think you mean Rijeka and Istria. Zagreb is still not degenrated.

t. person from there.

White race is the canvas on which the portrait of diversity will be painted

>not degenerate
>has Pride parades
Delude thyself further.

>28yo
>girl

MA'am, you're pushing 30.

Honestly this. One of the first rules and nobody is enforcing because of the bait thread

>sage

How big is your negro's dick?

I've been in Japan working for 3 years and I'm actually worried as fuck. I love my girlfriend, but when I see Japanese people and I see those fucking huge heads and fat baby faces...

All those half japanese half westerners look asian as fuck, and I honestly don't wanna have a kid like that. And at the same time I feel guilty for it.

I sucks to be red pilled and a free man.

>girl
Nope, not even trying to give proof.

VELIKI

SRPSKI

BENIS

>muh faggot pride in Zagreb
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/zastitari-nocnog-kluba-u-centru-zagreba-pretukli-mladog-gay-brazilca-platio-sam-cijenu-zbog-toga-sto-jesam-kako-se-ponasam-i-sto-radim/6177746/

I would wish to see if a gay pride goes without police protection

I didn't find one yet, those kinds are hard to get in Croatia if I fail to find one I'll marry a Serb it comes down to same

that doesn't equate to having the actual father. single moms don't do well raising their child alone. how do you plan on supporting him/her? are you working?

MY BODY IS READY

Another day, another race-mixing bait post with shitloads of replies. Good job, guys!

>if I fail to find one I'll marry a Serb it comes down to same
nice

Pathetic damage control.

>white mother
>nigger father
>??????? child

Josie Zec
Josephine Ida Zec was born to Croatian father, Ivan Zec and American mother, Tina Lee Odinsky-Zec who is of Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Belarusian and German descent

IQ isn't the only difference you dumb whore. Blacks are more violent and have lesser capacity for empathy. A mixed race child will also grow up with no identity.

Povratak interneta žestokog tipa, izdanje SJW.
Nisam neki rasist koji misli da su svi X loši, ali ja nisam neki deluzionalni fuckwit koji bi branio sve X unatoč brojnim statističkim dokazima suprotnim. Morate staviti vodu, čini se da ste prešli. Imam špijunski dan.
Tvoja je majka bila hrčak i tvoj otac je osjetio miris svinjaca.

in.pinterest.com/pin/292804413245494857/

Not bad. Croatians makes excellent race mixers

Dumb boy shill thinking annoying believes you're a gir...
Oh come on guys really?!

That's perfect for a little psychotic ustasha u mongol

test

doslovno se gušim od smijeha