Seth Rich Petition

Be sure to sign it for some free good boy points:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
theduran.com/video-surfaces-of-seth-rich-neighbors-testimony-as-to-what-he-saw-the-night-of-the-murder-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too busy posting flags

It must come as a shock to newfags, sure.

Bump

Feel free to discuss the case; I'll just be bumping every 15 minutes of non-activity.

You are the newfag. Please leave now. Go mod a subplebbit or something.

Here forever, sorry.

>shitposting your own thread

Okay guys, just giving you a Sup Forums PSA!

If you see ANY links to sites that discuss Seth Rich or "leaked emails", do NOT under any circumstance, CLICK THAT LINK!

If you click it, not only will you get tons of tons of viruses (nobody wants a sick computer!) but you'll also be breaking the law (yikes!)!

Your internet provider is tracking all of your internet history so make sure you don't click any fishy links about Seth Rich or leaked emails! Just looking out for you guys from one Sup Forumslack to another! (yipee!)

HE WAS LE SETH RICH LE BASED JEW!!!
MAGAPEDES UNITE!

Bump.

>sign this
>nothing fucking happens
>put myself on a watch list for when Chelsea wins in 2020

>that flag
No, please no.

Why thank you shariablue for that PSA. $.02 has been deposited in your account. You may now leave. Try harder next time k.

Not sure what a "shill" is, are you mistyping shell? With that aside, i can guarantee you that there is seriously nothing at all interesting in this case. It's just a regular homicide. Seriously, trust me, there is nothing at all in this case. I reckon we can all agree there is nothing at all in this case. Why don't we go see a movie at Mountain View, California sometime this week? I'd love to see a movie with you.

At least you can have a good giggle when I'm lined up first.

So you are a shariablue puppet. Your employer is fucked you know and you are his accomplice. Sup Forums does not forget. Your reckoning is near.

Don't forget to bump all Seth Rich threads

I considered here as duty to God, country, and family. MAGA

You're not going to accuse me of being a shill?

Don't need too, it's obvious to everyone. What do you earn for my replies?

this thread is taking the place of yet another race mixing bait thread - those are so effective
bump for justice

I do it for free.

Bump

Well thanks for keeping the thread bumped. Now if you've nothing else to contribute, please hit your "lurk more" button.

See

Done

God bless you user.

And it's illegal to read wikileaks right?

youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg

See

Why are you attacking the bump bot of all people?

I didn't know bots had feelers.

A DNC "Clean up Crew" was involved(They also handle Voter Fraud,Trafficking & Protests). Seth was just one of many killed by them.

DC police were involved & so was the Home Rule Act.

Talked about it in a recent thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Don't you want to discuss Seth Rich at all?

Bump

What's to discuss? Ask Hillary, ask Comey, ask Lynch, ask DWS, ask Podesta, ask SEIU, ask WPD, they are all dirty with Seth's blood.

Then don't fault me for image posting, huh?

Bump

Sorry about that, just reviewed thread. Somehow I thought you were . MAGA and godspeed to fuck these criminals.

45 replies by 16 posters. One faggot with 20. LEAVE NOW THEN IMMEDIATELY KYS

Are you frustrated?

What was his name again?

bump

LIST OF NATIONS LARGEST CHURCHES
@JoelOsteen @EdYoung @AndyStanley @BillHybels @CraigGroeschel @BishopCEBlake @EdYoung @RickWarren @BishopJakes @KerryShook @DaveStone920 @BishopEddieLong @bradpowell @WayneCordeiro @Jackngraham @LonSolomon @Skipheitzig @JudWilhite @jonathanfalwell @donaldww @robertemmitt @paul_ries @greglaurie @PastorRWright @Jentezen @SteveStroope @jamesmacdonald @milesmcpherson @ronvietti @stevemunsey @briantome @bob_merritt @PsRobertMorris @rayjohnston @drjimreeve @bishopleonard @JosephWalker3 @Creflo_Dollar @ccsouthbay @charlesnieman @jonweece @gregsurratt @davidtdemola @JamesTMeeks @ARBernard @caseytreat @RevAdamHamilton @KentonBeshore @roncarpenter @KWCosby @jimcobrae @the_rock_church @drjoelhunter @pastorjohnhagee @jimputnam @MatthewBarnett @johnmacarthur @ralphdwest @sjbcfamily @chris_hodges @larrystockstill @TroyGramling @bishopmckjr

@HardballChris @Lawrence @mitchellreports @CandyCrowley @KattyKayBBC @WillieGeist @JohnStossel @KatyTurNBC @arishapiro @TeamCavuto @ShepNewsTeam @SpecialReport @brithume @MaeveReston @SebGorka @PeterHamby @DanaBashCNN @brianefallon @stuartpstevens @nickconfessore @dmihalopoulos @IngrahamAngle @JenniferJJacobs @SalenaZito @tracysefl @Nate_Cohn @CarolMarin @BillRuthhart @GeraldFSeib @DavidNakamura @tripgabriel @deray @brianstelter @fspielman @sullydish @RebeccaJarvis @JeffreyGoldberg @RonBrownstein @tomfriedman @natashakorecki @PoliticalEditor @davidfrum @bensherwood @ItsDavidFord @mckaycoppins @FareedZakaria @JoyAnnReid @katiecouric @wolfblitzer @howardfineman @McCormickJohn @JohnKingCNN @BWilliams @jaketapper @jluntz1906 @alexwagner @chrislhayes @maggieNYT @alexburnsNYT @BuzzFeedBen @TPM @BresPolitico @ByronYork @donlemon @AaronKatersky @danrolle @richardbranson @KingJames @oreillyfactor @nickgillespie @SHAQ @MHarrisPerry @RZA @BillSimmons @stephenasmith @MagicJohnson @jimmykimmel @jimmyfallon @FloydMayweather @iamdiddy @Oprah

Y'all seen this?

theduran.com/video-surfaces-of-seth-rich-neighbors-testimony-as-to-what-he-saw-the-night-of-the-murder-video/

Instead of wasting precious time (& it IS just precious!), y'all might ought to start considering how you're going to save your sorry ass(es).

People are going to start hanging for this pretty damned soon and it won't be your bosses who get busted first. It'll be little guys LIKE YOU.

Godspeed anons.

Bump for Seth.

georg is LIVE with david steele youtube.com/watch?v=hMJoAO5OZY8

seth conrad rich is the patriot we needed but not the one we deserved, his spirit will live on in the hearts of those actively seeking his justice, we will prevail as light will pierce the darkness of our plight, have faith. evil can only be undone with good, actively seek to spread the word of our brother

Bump

>caring about a commie
Sup Forums 2017

UBI is the only way forward

Bump for Seth.

>missing the big picture
are you LARPing shill?

bump
EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE. WE HAVE TO GET THIS OUT

Bump.

Bump

who is this sean rice guy anyways?

I hear he died in a robbery.

Boop

Phew

Alright, I'm done

82 replies with zero content. Don't you realize by creating threads and shitposting the fuck out of them you are not doing any good. You make it look like SR threads are full of newfags like yourself. Will a mod please ban this cancer?

I guess I can hang around a few more hours.

Did you sign the petition?

Might've gotten bump-locked.

Spread and sign!

Beware the Autosage, bane of Pizzagate and Seth Rich threads alike