What a fucking joke of a country

What a fucking joke of a country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which has been infinitely more important that yours has at almost any point since 50 years after it's independence.

Suck it, krautcucks.

Germany has been a close second though. Twice they have attempted to destroy Europe and currently they are working on the 3rd.

why is your country any less fucked?

expect a knock knock, who's there, bnd don't wait for faggot Hans to open door visit, tonight

ITS RACIST COUNTREEY

Your entire ((country is half the size of Texas, but with less identity and free will.
Shut the fuck up

HOW DO I GET THAT FLAG ARE YOU IN POLAND?

Fuck all of you disgusting cowards who use meme flags as disguise.

I'm not disguising anything. This is my country, pablo.

>2013 + 4
>not being trans-memed
shiiiiet

Yeah, but this time it's suicide bomber style. They're not going to be around to enjoy the disgusting poo/armpit smelling sandbox.

Take this to /bant/

That board was made for t_D niggerfaggots like you.
Also, nice opinion.

you are so brave and courageous
like if we didn't do the exact same thing hours ago
REMOVE FINGER FROM ANUS, HAVE SOME AD-HOMINEM FREE FUN
YOU NIGGER OF EUROPE

It's fun desu senpai

>sees flag
>noice
>HAX

Boy I sure am glad I'm not American

all the burgers flags dissapear and all the kekistani flags appear

thats how retarded the average burger poltard is

They came close to fucking it all up.

Absolutely HOWLING lads

How are you anons doing dis? I love it.

PEACE HAS COST YOU YOUR STRENGTH
VICTORY HAS DEFEATED YOU

Thanks.

Yes fellow goy! We must divide and conquer! After a couple more of these internet threads we will be able to start sending the destruction forc- I mean helpless refugees to their country so they can cuck the natio- I mean promote diversity!

Indeed

Be patient ahmed, soon we will take over the great satan just as we conquered europa

Fucking nigger land
Why it's not been still nuked?

I couldn't agree more.

Fuck this nation. We are just a bunch of white trash who produced nothing of worth

Our little secret.... newfag.

Hail!

Praise!

Checked

It's no meme, brother

The whites aren't the problem, reddit.

do you ride the bicycleta?

>bitching about something that we used to have but fagmins removed because no fun allowed
kys

I've seen proxyfags pretending to be kikes and the vatican before just not this. I figured it out though so you don't have to be a cunt.

A german women is being raped RIGHT NOW by a muslim immigrant.

While you post that, she is screaming and crying, and begging for her mother to help her.

Not her father, mind you, because she knows her father will no longer protect her.

If you're not a cunt, explain to the guy how its done then. That was his question.

Sure, the only great power left on Earth is a joke country, but a country that lost its Empire status isn't.

Don't make us come over and whoop your ass a third time.

BOOM BTFO.... hahaha fuck off Germacucks.

Fuck, these threads with these meme flags are insufferable.

>he said, while furiously masturbating to this thought

Yaasss new flags

Lol you Nazis truly never change. I hope we nuke you in the upcoming war.

You live in a meme country, Alberto Barbosa

Yes, what a joke of a country. A country that has a large influence on the global market, whom happens to have one of the largest military forces and largest nuclear armament. A country that has changed the course of other nations for better or worse. A country that is run by the most powerful meme in existence, whom may actually ruin everything for all of us. But don't let these viewpoints stop you now OP.

yes, German woman are the top two words inside a mans head, Ayla
but i can has seks with you without thinking about Angela

Fukk off yanks

>What a fucking joke of a country
Was an Arab fucking you in the ass as you wrote this?

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAISE KEK FOR YOU HAVED SINNED

>country
Bahahaha, they have no culture, NOTHING except degeneracy

>Germany

are you even a country now?

you know in a few hours everybody will troll the real flags right? get off the nation train now
your kikes command you (unless they add a nose flag)

be nice to the burgers, they only have 9 years until they reached the maximum threshold for empires before they collapse (250 years)

>after it's independence.
>it's
Thanks for confirming OP's point.

Thanks for ruining the west americucks

You sure about that? The whites sit and watch sportsball while the country crumbles around them, and they continue to elect politicians who enact policies which would've caused their ancestors to rebel. Fat, complacent, and stupid. We're all fucked.

Youre damned right it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Yes, we are.

We'll destroy it
Drumpf will be my slave
Ivanka Will be my spouse
Barron will be my boytoy

poop

Germafag

He's talking about the us with (((Puerto Rico))) integrated, dumbasses. Or did you not know that the US flag currently only has 50 stars....?

Better than Mexico, feels good to be the 2nd generation of my senpai born here. I refuse to leave

let the US be an example to everyone else that multiculturalism doesn't work. We had it all and we gave it away

>sportsball
Yeah, confirmed reddit. Get le fuck out, as they say over there.