What is the redpill that Sup Forums refuses to swallow?

What is the redpill that Sup Forums refuses to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjpq-oSr_gQ
archive.is/qd6dZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That Hitler was anti-white. Hitler poisoned the well for right wing ideology essentially permanently. And what's worse, he managed to create this subversive meme where instead of articulating a coherent philosophy and actually debating people on the far left and BTFOing them, you just screech about the jews and black people.

Revering Hitler is retarded and is an ineffective strategy because Hitler himself was retarded and ineffective. He placed the blame on the wrong people. It's not the fault of the jews for taking advantage of a society that was already weak enough to be corrupted, it's the fault of society for being weak and corruptible. Hitler was just another such corruption.

He's a good looking guy, her being black isn't so much the problem but why embrace such bullshit?

We wuz kangz n sheeeeiiit til the white honkey stopped giving us dem gibs n white wimmin

For fuck's sake.

Wierd

Jewish chicks are the best

This. His name should be Adolf Shicklruber and not Adolf Hitler.

everyone get over OP and drop the pills already

>Don't hate the players: The Post
Twinks shouldn't walk home alone late at night but that doesn't mean you should rape them. Hitler was both punishing the players and changing the game.

>What is the redpill that Sup Forums refuses to swallow?

America was wrong for Hiroshima/Nagasaki and the Japs were right.

That OP isn't a faggot

How do you do fellow redditors?

Clean, renewable energy is healthier and safer than burning limited fossil fuels.

Legalization of weed is a bonus for society happiness.

Pro-abortion means less niggers

Coorporations are the enemy

There is major wealth inequality but that doesn't mean """free""" shit, though the rich SHOULD be taxed more and the middle class less

The Cold War was a Jewish experiment to see which political system was superior, capitalism or communism

>Shicklgruber
>Shekelgrabber
How can you not see that Hitler was a false flag to destroy nationalism in Europe. Hitler and the Nazis literally assassinated the Fascist leader of Austria and threatened war with Fascist Italy

damn that's a spicy pill

That I am being gangstalked and no one will ever believe me.
Jesus, please help me pol. They are outside and I can't take it anymore. They walk up to me in the street and just tell they follow me. Please help. I don't k ow what I did but I lost my job and could be evicted

>instead of articulating a coherent philosophy and actually debating people on the far left and BTFOing them, you just screech about the jews and black people.

Don't blame others for your own faults.

so all the white beta nice guys raise the children of black single moms and remove themselves from the gene pool. And nothing of value was lost.

>Shicklruber
Schicklgruber

WTF with this flag??

black chick found herself a wigger cuck who is raising a 17 year black dude his mom adopted?

Geez. This has got to be fake.

Why do white people get so civilized and docile they become sheep or doormats?

My god, I am not the only one, Hitler was just a shill that got to much attention.

Ahmdes would not pollute Europe if the had jobs and possibilities to make a living in their own country

I'd make an exception for her

>That I am being gangstalked and no one will ever believe me.

That's because gang stalking doesn't exist. You probably have some kind of schizoid disorder. See a doctor.

They're too nice

roko's basilisk is the one true red pill that normies cannot swallow.

Black women are more redpilled and loyal than white women

He is from India though, even had an interview.

It's Warrant Canary in the Coal Mine Day. Tomorrow is Flag Day in the United States and this is a way to warn us that shit is hitting the fan tomorrow. It's also Donald's birthday tomorrow. Will the black flag fly above the dome? Find out soon.

;]

cyanide

My nigger

Wow, edgy and original stuff, I could tell you really thought this through when you were saying "Hitler wuz a rewtarr Xdd"

globalism is the future and merkel did nothing wrong

That there is no red pill

looks polish if you ask me.

>the current state of pol

Ofc she looks, Jews lived with us for centuries.

That the government should privatize everything, but socialize helicopter rides

Oswald Mosley was the real voice of reason in WW2. Listening to his old speeches and debates pre and post WW2 changed how I thought about everything.
Britain could use him now.

youtu.be/jjpq-oSr_gQ

>File name: mix
>File size: 666.6 KB

Not today, filthy Jewish Satan

Everybody, who thinks the third reich is to blame for the anti-white narratives is a complete moron. Maybe it was the anti German propaganda to a little degree and just the fact it is one way to create their narrative, if it would have never happened the anti-white narratives would be about imperialism, slavery and the crusades. I agree we should however take or side now and care less about the past.

>The only person holding you back is yourself.
>No one knows what the fuck is going on.
>History is a bullshit narrative

Stop blaming everyone else for your failures.

Check my flag. It answers your question.

your penis

This is fake news.

archive.is/qd6dZ

Not an argument. He didnt know he was gonna lose.

nigger detected

Interesting...

that guy is insane, like shoot up a mall insane

>Gibs using welfare monkeys 94% of whom voted for Hilldawg are more loyal then white women

You can't be this retarded

Yet he was right about kikes and niggers. Take the red pill, race traitor.

fpbp

> hur hur it's not their fault they corrupted the society.
How is it not their fault? They knowingly exploited their host nation for monetary gain. Furthermore, how would it then be Hitlers fault for blaming them when you yourself admitted they corrupted the society in your own argument?

I'd make an erection for her
she could polish my you know what

>you think this was unintentional?
>when you realize those iceberg memes were right ww2 was fake

I don't know