FIN/pol/ - Palace Coup Edition

Here's the quick rundown:

>True Finns formed gov with Center and National Coalition 2 years ago
>TF elected a new chairman over the weekend, controversial anti-immigration politician Jussi Halla-aho in a landslide
>C and NC said prerequisites for continued co-operation no longer exist
>Government about to fall
>Now about 20 TF MPs out of 36 have defected and formed their own parliamentary group "New Alterntive"
>the new group (which includes all TF ministers and is bigger than the remaining TF group) will continue in government while the halla-ahoites will move to the opposition
>Government fall prevented
>This plan looks like a contingency in the event of Halla-aho victory in party chair elections

Other urls found in this thread:

lapinkansa.fi/kotimaa/hallituksessa-suunnitelma-halla-ahon-voiton-varalle-soinilaiset-muodostaisivat-oman-eduskuntaryhman-200183389/
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9667429
politico.eu/article/finland-pm-government-crisis-has-now-been-cancelled/
youtube.com/watch?v=6gRiWWcBKvs
fi.wikiquote.org/wiki/Suomalaisia_sananlaskuja
hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005241869.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article159624414/Deutsche-am-widerstandsfaehigsten-gegen-Populismus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y14YoWAnkf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soros wins again.

Previous

Found an actual Finnish journalist.

lapinkansa.fi/kotimaa/hallituksessa-suunnitelma-halla-ahon-voiton-varalle-soinilaiset-muodostaisivat-oman-eduskuntaryhman-200183389/

i love finnland and would love to see your victory

don't let this event get you down - let it spur you into action / greater level of activism you're already active

meni vituiks

As much as I like Master is he actually able to show emotions on a normal Finnish level? Because I've seen him in the media over the last week but he behaves like a genuine autist or robot.

Isn't that the normal Finish level?

Also this happening is great.

Whatchu talking about, nigger?

He smiled when he was announced as the next chairman.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

When has that ever hindered a political career in this country?

don't forget the awkward hug with Terho

Glue-sniffing nazi bois BTFO LOL

Hugs are always weird and awkward with finns when sober.

if anything this isn't that bad right?
they already weren't living up to promises, if i understand

its basically a purification

In the US, we have a "midwestern hug" that is popular with nords. It's good.

You sort of stand too close next to the other person and you both stare off until you agree that it's time to try to do something else, and maybe if it's very personal one guy puts a hand on the shoulder, or you just agree to shake hands to play it off like you're not afraid to touch other people.

well many "anti-immigration" members left for the new group, not to mention basically all the capable politicians. but something good may come of this yet.

need to have more finnish generals or at least scandinavian generals

True; we have always elected socially inept barely-out-of-spectrum chumps as our leaders.

its an unfotunate trap: usually the more competant or experienced ones are more cucked to the system. usually these are the ones who care more about power than principle and turn lite/civic
you're right: not just something good either: but this might potentially be one of the better things that could have happened and turn out to exceed expectations

PM Sipilä will speak in half an hour

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9667429

in the mean time you can enjoy the live stream of comfy Finnish summer weather

what did you guys think of the fooking swish looking nordic resistance march just the other month?

T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R

We need whistleblowers.
This shit aint democratic.

thanks for posting brother
God bless (You), and all your house

Summary of the situation by Politico:

Finnish PM: ‘Government crisis has now been cancelled’

politico.eu/article/finland-pm-government-crisis-has-now-been-cancelled/

But anyways, this will be good in the long run.

Sometimes the old must be destroyed to create something new.

hopefully this either spurs some action or reveals to people the (((bias))) and plants seeds for potential

i dont like them. hitlerists are cringe.

hail victory my brother
nobody said it would be quick or easy

can i get this in a finnish proverb version?

Jonkun uuden luomiseksi pitää vanhan tuhoutua.

How is it possible that we have representatives in the government who were not chosen by any party?

>www.lapinkansa.fi
gualiti buplication :DDD

You dont cancel crisis.
This means there was no crisis and this is just their plan b.

Yeah it's basically a purification and it shows everyone who the rats were.
Apparently even Halla-Aho was surprised about the number of people who jumped ship.
But now the party has been somewhat purified.
What's really rubbing me the wrong way here, is that these jumpers formed a new party out of nowhere mid term.
Is such a thing even fucking legal?
I mean no one voted for this party, no one knows what their policies are, yet it now exists and apparently magically solves the entire crisis.

If it was 20 years ago, a lot of these corrupt fuckers would have been kicked out of the gov ages ago.
But nowadays this corrupt shit can happen in the broad daylight and it's all good.
It's ridiculous. Especially when it's happening in one of the least corrupt and supposedly most honest nations in the world.

But nothing was destroyed.
They formed a new party and you can bet your ass that this new party is going to get shilled to oblivion and our media is going to attack the remaining true Finns like they were Trump 2.0

I think we are actually better off now. The former leaders of PS backstabbed the voters by not doing anything to immigration and in the process made the party irrelevant, from ~20% support to ~8%. Before this cleansing, we didn't have an anti-immigration party. Now we finally have one. And that's fucking great. It'll be HUGE in 2019 elections.

No more controlled opposition!

Exactly.

We need to get those two bastards, who made the coup to happen out of basic finns

Thats maybe cos you're a bit too cucked and bluepilled yet, you will see the light some day

Right...but the appeal of Jussi halla-aho isn't as great as Soinis was with ''normie wörking men'' finns.
At least this will lead to a purity spiral on immigration and euro skepticism.
youtube.com/watch?v=6gRiWWcBKvs

Yes, let us count our blessings:

1) We now practically have a party of Finland Democrats.
2) RKP are still in opposition.
3) NCP, CP and the Fat Fuck Splinter Group are now severely stained for the next election.
4) Public is now aware about the level of corruption and taint within our government.

Are there others?

>What's really rubbing me the wrong way here, is that these jumpers formed a new party out of nowhere mid term.
>Is such a thing even fucking legal?
>I mean no one voted for this party, no one knows what their policies are, yet it now exists and apparently magically solves the entire crisis.

They formed a new parliamentary group which happens all the time though in much lesser numbers. Cabinet doesn't have to have a single MP in it, all that matters is the trust of the parliamentary majority.

Obviously they were not serious about the ''anti-immigration'' if they abandoned a party because someone who would enforced anti-immigration policies was elected. We can stand enemies, traitors not.

>tfw entire family is in Minnesota and do that shit all the time

This is the best course of action.

The ignorant jumped to their death following their SNP leader Timo Soini like lemmings.

Majority of their voters will see them as money-hungry betrayers.

The SNP base was dragging PS down, but they will be erased next election. Only the new Halla-aho's party will survive.

fuck yes. thanks brother

finnbrothers:
post more finnsayings

yup. it was all political maneuvering.
lel you don't know me. i know plenty of guys from SVR and have been involved in some projects with them.

they are not cringe though?
very straightforward, honest, and humble

So now we have two small parties, one of which is defectors and the other one is unpopular. The Center's popularity probably just rose as a result of this fuckery.

F

fi.wikiquote.org/wiki/Suomalaisia_sananlaskuja

So Finland is cucked and will stay cucked?

>pic
what does he hold in is finnhand?

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take two and half hours to say goodbye. What is the actual point of it all?

some of the guys i know are cool but hitlerism is cringe and a cul-de-sac. we rarely discuss ideology. some of them have realised it and have left the movement.

He's collecting donations for veterans

I think Soini's lying worked in the two last elections. Would not work in the third. They got in by claiming to be something different, and they had their years both in the opposition and government to prove what kind of men they are. Stupid, spineless coat-turners. They literally backed off with everything they claimed to support, just to accept the proposals of the globalist government. Their current support (pre-Halla-aho's selection) is proof that Soini's shit just doesn't cut it any more.

>''Transuille runkkaaminen ei ole homoa'' - Väinämöinen

i thought it was finnmilk

he's collecting money for war veterans. i did too when i was in the army.

>TF elected a new chairman over the weekend, controversial anti-immigration politician Jussi Halla-aho in a landslide
>Now about 20 TF MPs out of 36 have defected and formed their own parliamentary group "New Alterntive"
How could this happen? Who chose the TF MPs then?

do you see superior alternatives?
also: tell me about yourself

Nobody cares what you think Shlomo

party members chose the chair, vice chair, 2nd vice chair etc if that's what you meant. the electorate chose the mps, naturally.

>If it was 20 years ago, a lot of these corrupt fuckers would have been kicked out of the gov ages ago.
>But nowadays this corrupt shit can happen in the broad daylight and it's all good.
>It's ridiculous. Especially when it's happening in one of the least corrupt and supposedly most honest nations in the world.

Come on, you can't be that young...

This exact same shit has happened 45 years ago, to practically the same party, even. Google "Lex Vennamo" if you're interested. Really sleazy happenings back then to get Soviet-backed Urho Kekkonen back to power.

The word "seteliselkärankaiset" ("shekel-spined") that's being used to describe the current traitors was invented during that last coup.

fucking lol
i said finnsaying not Sup Forumsproverbings

post ones that are relevant :DD
i saw these ones:
>Suomi suomalaisille.
>Metsä on suomalaisen kirkko

there are no alternatives and i dont consider hitlerists an alternative. the nationalist scene is small and immature here. the best thing right now is the webzine sarastus, their book publishing gig and the group around them that for example organise the annual independence march.

F

And the voters are less radical than the party members or what? I don't see how it's possible that the the party has such strong support for the new leader if a majority of MPs defect when he's elected.

What font is that? I recognize it and have been trying to find it but idk what it is.

OISPA KALJAA

This is the first time in history there exists a noticeable Front National- or Sweden Democrats- type populist party in Finland. The old PS was not comparable.

It's hard to know what will happen to their support.

But one study said that 25% of Finns would vote for a "extreme" nationalist party.

hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005241869.html

Another study says that 50% of Finns have some views counted as right-wing populist.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article159624414/Deutsche-am-widerstandsfaehigsten-gegen-Populismus.html

thanks for info.
sad to see you appear a tad defeatist, though.
>i know plenty of guys from SVR and have been involved in some projects with them.
please; tell me about your experiences

It's great to see likeminded people in here, in ylilauta ppl are just spouting "leftist BTFO , glue inhaling nazis in suicide watch"

>25%

sounds quite pathetic

That's if Aho actually stays there and keeps on pushing hard and most importantly, never sells out.
This is going to be one massive uphill battle for him and everyone else.
Rest of the parties are going to refuse to work with them as long as possible and media is going to crucify them.
And we all know how Finns love to follow what the TV says. Anything that's on TV or the papers, most of this nation eats up like Mämmi during Easter.
I'm seriously skeptical about their ability to rise from this.

Also my main problem is the time frame.
I've voted for PS 3 times now and it's been over a decade of wasted time.
Nothing has happened with them so far, due to the controlled opposition shit.
And now the real PS has to start building up from the 5%~ where it probably currently is and Halla-Aho isn't exactly a huge popular figure among regular people.
So we're going to be looking at quite a few years of climbing until they can even begin thinking about influencing politics.
Only thing that just might quickly uplift them is an economic collapse which fucks the entire nation over, which of course could happen in the near future. It's been a while since the last one.

The people are definitely more anti-immigrant and racist than the politicians. Politics is after all about compromises and as parties get into cabinet they're watered down. It's as they say: politicians don't have a spine.

The party was already divided into two factions for years, Soini's moderate populist with one goal, grabbing power for him and his friends, and Halla-ahos more principled, right-wing populist faction. Soini's failing health and him stepping down as leader just triggered the inevitable implosion.

>It's hard to know what will happen to their support.
I have a very hard time believing it'll rise.

I think the biggest problem for them is a lack of a charismatic leader. Halla-Aho will be attacked from all sides and politicians like Elo are going to siphon votes from the anti-immigration conservatives who are not comfortable with voting for halla-ahoists.

youtube.com/watch?v=y14YoWAnkf4

i don't consider myself defeatist, more pragmatist and realist. these kinds of movements aren't born overnight, not if they aim to be more than a flash in the pan.
>experiences
the guys i've worked with are open-minded enough to take part in projects that are pan-nationalist instead of specifically natsoc, so they are quite different form the swedish branch. Some of them are very productive. i think many join NMR because its the only gig in town. The swedes are more like a cult and they've stayed the same for over a decade.

Without PS voters, there would have been at least one leftist coalition since 2007.

That's because such a large chunk of them comes from either the sleeping voters or SDP.

So yes, they have done something good. It's just hard to notice.

>And we all know how Finns love to follow what the TV says. Anything that's on TV or the papers, most of this nation eats up like Mämmi during Easter.

This really needs to change. This ppl needs to WAKE THE FUCK UP

>KARHU
me too, brother...me too

one possible positive outcome of the current palace revolution:

Suomen Sisu mps don't have to restrict SS activism in order to appear acceptable to Soini & co. SS has been disappointingly inactive considering its size and i think it has much to do with MP Immonen being at the helm, who's had to sit on two chairs so to speak.

>not drinking superior Sandels

Reminder

glad to see this finntalking
please don't let the momentum die after this happening
continue to keep discussing and hopefully even just maybe acting

>Not drinking whatever is cheapest

>Rest of the parties are going to refuse to work with them as long as possible and media is going to crucify them.
>And we all know how Finns love to follow what the TV says. Anything that's on TV or the papers, most of this nation eats up like Mämmi during Easter.
>I'm seriously skeptical about their ability to rise from this.

Yep, from what I've read we can expect a truly Southern European style smearing campaign during the next two years do keep PS from rising. It will be interesting to see what new lows our media will reach before 2019 elections.

Joskus uuden..

oh wow that is actual finnbeer
i was just trying to make gay pun on beer/bear

RKP one party government 2017.

It can rise but is it enough to change anything?

Reposting the rough summary in English:

The writer claims that PS breakdown was an orchestrated coup ordered by German-French big boys; any Euro-skeptics and troublemakers must be cleansed from the government. This will be repeated in other EU-countries during coming months.

To prevent them recovering from this split Halla-Aho and the remnant PS party will be subjected to unprecedented (by Finnish standards) smear campaign; all possible dirt will be dug out by state and globalist controlled media.

All this is a part of focused European federalization push, led by Macron and Merkel on behalf of globalist interests.

Read the comments about this shitshow on any news site, the people aren't happy. Except dumbass cuckoomus voters probably.

thanks for replying

>these kinds of movements aren't born overnight
what do you mean?
especially in conjunction with this comment:
>stayed the same for over a decade.

>nmr
please explain. excuse the ignorance.

>pan-nationalist
how pan?
pan-scandinavian, pan-white, pan-everynation?

excaclty, even if no big spur to action it could seed dissatisfaction / small rp at least:
finnstep at a time, finnbro

Österland will become a civilized, tolerant paradise once again!!

thank you brother

that's the spirit!!