Math Teacher, 25, Charged With Having Sex With Three Students

dailywire.com/news/17425/math-teacher-25-charged-having-sex-three-students-amanda-prestigiacomo#

>A North Carolina charter school teacher was arrested on Thursday for allegedly having sex with three male students: two 17-year-olds and a 16-year-old.

>Rocky Mount Preparatory math teacher Erin McAuliffe, 25, was charged with "three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor," reports The Daily Mail.

>Police officially launched an investigation into McAuliffe on May 5, when school officials reported alleged misconduct. The day before the report from officials, McAuliffe was fired from the charter school over the suspicions.

>After detectives conducted numerous interviews with both students and staff members, a warrant for the teacher's arrest was issued, and she was arrested shortly thereafter.

>As noted by The Daily Mail, it was determined by police that McAuliffe's alleged sexual interactions with the three boys took place off school property.

>The 25-year-old teacher is being held at Carteret County Jail on a $20,000 bond; her first court appearance is set for June 12.

>Per McAuliffe's LinkedIn account, the teacher graduated from Methodist University in 2014 with a Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics. She was hired at the prep school in August of 2016.

Inb4 "nice" faggots. Lock the bitch away. 15 years.

Why?

That feel when 17 and 16yo getting better pussy than you

Lucky assholes.

>being this gay

Nice, by the way.

She's sexy as fuck. I'd hit it.
I think this case should be thrown out. 16 and 17 was old enough to join WWII, it should be old enough to bang your sexy lonely math teacher

>Charged With Having Sex
Is sex a crime now?
If it wasn't rape, then fuck off with this shit.

Long as same rule applies to us guys.

equality

just because she's hot doesn't giver her a pass

>tfw some slag your age got employed and you're still a n33t

Fuck's sake

legal age should be 16 for men and 18 for women.

lepo

Stop being such a faggot

Nice.

Nice

100% chance those guys were black

18 for women? WHY? I thought equality was good.

if only her ass was big and bubbly then guys her age would actually be interested in her. A girl without a booty in 2017 is friendzone tier

This entire thread will be "nice" and "omg wtf where was this teacher when I was that age?"

Really makes you think. I should probably
A. Stop coming here
B. Kill myself

>be me
>26 years old
>career job
>have my own place
>/fit/ as fuck
>drive a $40,000 car
>expensive clothes
>well traveled, interesting
>have all my shit together
>can't even get a girls phone number
>got turned down by a 22 year old single mother
>0 matches on tinder after 5 months (I'm at least average looking and 6'1)

>16 year old chad
>fucks hot teacher for free
>no commitment
>lives at home with mommy
>has less than $100
>probably doesn't even have car, takes the bus

I want off this ride

It was rape since minors conaent isnt valid.
Therefore, no consent=rape

fugg i'm jelly

but yeah lock her up

>post yfw her arrest is a legitimate thot patrol

Girls who wanna teach high school guys are always sluts

No exceptions

Nice meme.

I'll never understand people being this stupid. I actually knew a male teacher who got fired (when I had already finished high school) for having sex with a student. How can these grown adults actually believe the dumbass teenagers they involve themselves with won't eventually rat them out?

Nice!

>charter schools getting the sexy teachers
Teacher's union BTFO

>going where 200 men went previously
Not only is it gay but these kids are forever ruined. They just don't know it yet.

so what? these students are practially of age, who gives a shit.

can i at least lock her in my basement?

Who would let a bombshell like this teach 16 year old boys?

I mean shouldn't the principals be aware of the fact that a mixture between pubescent hormone driven students and a ridiculously hot teacher in her mid twenties could be kinda risky?

nice

yout got to be black to pull this off, since their dicks are much bigger its natural for a white women to lust for them. you will have a chance witth this white slut when she is 35+ years old and wants to settle down with a white loser and his pathetic dick

Female principal. Feminism. Female preference. I bet.

Nice

Nice. They must have played Persona 5

You fell for the meme user.

Nice

N-Nice

They are not, check mate.

this kind of things always happen in the usa
degenerate shit country

If I was her student Iwould smash that, and then bring her to the police. I would cry in court and make sure I do my best to ensure she would get the max sentence so that the last guy she got with was me or at least for a very long time.

niiiiceee

>McAuliffe
Every fucking time.

Lucky little brats. Still though it would be more alpha if one of the students seduced her all to himself instead of her being a slut fucking 3 different students

Since when did they change the flags?

Lucky little fuckers.

I wish my math teacher was that hot. I might have paid attention.

They should be giving that bitch a medal.

Unless she was fucking niggers, is which case she should be hanged.

Remember when stories like this were novel and rare? Seems like its been happening every week now.

I had a hot math teacher but I still didn't pay attention or learn shit. She made me stay for detention one day as the only student and she was being super nice to me and not even making me do any math shit so maybe I missed my opening

Noice.
Credit to the guys, too, tapping a fine peice of ass like that. That's boss work (unless niggers, in which case they raped her and should dance on the end of a rope).

The "students were black" part ruins the whole story

>young slut teachers
>wondering why country can't even count properly

It's not just their age. It's illegal for teachers to have sex with students regardless of age. Even if they're over 18.

>have sex with 9/10 teacher, tell all your friends about it
No one would've found had they kept quiet.
Why are teenage boys nowadays such bitches?

posed dnudes plox

Only if you're a nigger.

Dude bragging to your friends is like 90% of the thrill when you're that young.

worst bait I have seen

>my high school math teacher was a 60 year old kurd babushka with a mustache

All 3 at the same time? That's what I wanna know.

This.

The closest i've been with a teacher was when she put my coat on for me and touched my arms.
Danish cutie too. God, I miss those days.

The answer is both A and B.

nice

Nice

They were? It seems like all the stories of students fucking teachers involve black students now. Maybe cuz they're more aggressive and keep hitting on them whereas whites are taught to be too polite and beta and shit

Not praising niggers just saying that their impulsive behavior is something you can learn from as long as you don't do retarded criminal shit like they do

Feel free to do both ya fag.

$10 says she was fucked by black chads too

Yeah, you just brag about it after you can't fuck her anymore. Those kids are stupid.

>>got turned down by a 22 year old single mother
How did you fuck that up, they're desperate for anyone.

30 years ago, when my friend was banging
his HS english teacher, we could keep a secret !

Ahem. Not all dudes are into fat asses moron

If you're telling the truth, you're probably just looking in the wrong places. Either that or you're autistic.

Proof? Although that wouldn't surprise me in the sligthest. It seems that attractive white women those days can't fuck anything but shitskins.

Anyone who is against hot female teachers fucking teenage boys are gay or virgin or both

shouldve fucked him. you missed out user

How?

The age of consent in Spain is 16 you dolt. But that doesn't even matter, since your argument is utter nonsense.

>muh equality

Equality is bullshit and you know it. Women are different to men. If the dudes she fucked are "traumatized" by it they are faggots.

Shouldnt probably teach again but its a victimless crime

>16 , 17 year old boy who are full of hormones and never had sex before
>Nice lady offers to teach the student the art of sex
>Is somehow a problem
Explain yourselves Ameritard?

Nice.

Just know we can only have these threads when a female teacher fucks her students. Us having this thread every week isn't a sign of our terrible morality, its a mirror for hers.

>them calves and booty

And back muscles. This has been my screen pic for months.

that isnt a fat ass then, just a totally natural butt right.

>tfw even at 16,17 you got no pussy

MOOOOOODDSSSS

>he thinks men and women are equal
This bitch is prime baby making age. She should be out getting pregnant instead of being locked up.

>>career job

how many chefs at wendy's browse pol anyway

Rare.

Fuck off you larping faggot

GOD DAMN.

That is a 10/10. Fucking rare. Those lads will never look at a woman the same again.

This