28 years in prison for being racist

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E
So much for the first amendment. Looks like in america being racist deserves the same jail time than murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

statelaws.findlaw.com/georgia-law/georgia-disorderly-conduct-laws.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mVL05WQKDW4
law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-11/article-2/16-11-37
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They probably would've been a lot better off if they didn't wave guns at kids

brandishing firearms is not covered by the first amendment

>disturbing the peace isn't a crime
>making terroristic threats isn't a crime
I'm a proud southerner with some racist tendencies. But this was definitely a criminal action.

kek kind of funny what they did if you know the full story

They were dumbfucks, serve them right

Slave the fucking niggers

what they did was retarded but desu this is punishing their children far more than it ever will punish those retards themselves

i hope the judge realizes he fucked three children's lives with his little power play

It's funny how niggers get less time for actually murdering white people

judges and cops in this country are bootlickers destined for the noose

This. One of the major points they drive home in conceal and carry course is you can't use your weapon in a threatening manner. Those dipshits aren't in prison because of racism, it's because they made terroristic threats with deadly weapons out in the open.

This is why we need our own version of White Sharia. It's its own Justice system and you cut out the bootlickers. Justice systems totally Jewed.

based southerner

Everyone take a look at these faggots. They probably think they're red-pilled, too. This is why the country will never return to greatness. Bootlicking cucks. Lolol. They see nothing wrong with some activist judge handing out a thirty year sentence when the crime warranted AT MOST 3-5 years. They see nothing wrong with this happening while black rapists and murderers get less than ten years, usually being released early on parole. They see nothing wrong with a judge misusing gang violence legislation to virtue signal against "evil racists."

These, my friends, are cucks.

America's justice system is extremely flawed. Get over it. You're not creating change by bitching on the internet, so you're just as bad as all the other idiots.

>Justice systems totally Jewed.
This
Also, this.

Oh look, nothing of value was lost.

>some activist judge handing out a thirty year sentence
retard alert
retard alert

they should have given you 50 for being a fucking traitor too.

Nigger lover

Oh no my heart really goes out to this guy.

>Bro just deal with it that's how things are

Cuck cuck cuck

dazzz whot u gett olll crakka

I didn't say deal with it? What 3rd world country did you migrate from that English is that hard for you? No wonder you don't understand our justice system, you can't even struggle through our language

I didn't say it was okay. I spend just as much time debating civic nationalists as I do leftists.

I just said it's not freedom of speech to point a gun at someone. Europeans are empirically wrong about this all the time.

>My country
>not wearing his American flag with pride

Fuck off you edgelord

No, hes right, Get over it means the exact same thing, you are projecting because hes right. justice system is fucked, getting over it isn't the right idea

Getting over the fact that it's fucked is the point. Just because you acknowledge that something is broken doesn't mean you don't take steps to fix it. You're stupid, get over it. Now take steps to fix it. See how it works?

>129727252
What is the exact definition of brandishing?

maybe if you had added that last part you wouldn't have sounded like such a retard

Embarrassing post. Disgusting cuck.

They were on the family's property. Fuck them

one of them got sentenced to 13 years in prison the other got 6

did you even bother to watch before you got giddy about sharing this outrageous video?

This poster is very retarded.

This poster isn't.

Get out nigger.

>being proud of what we have become
>63% and dropping
>military arm of the kikes
Please stop.

Lol

POST OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE

I'm a white nationalist but something about this kinda justice just brings me warmth to my ragged old heart

fuck racism

>nazi using the word "Bootlicking" as an insult

This is fantastic. I see nothing wrong with this. Waving guns at children is most certainly not "free speech" though that speaks volumes about the kind of country trumpcucks want to live in. Sick fucks

>being on the side that hates the american or confederate flag
there isnt many friends over there, trust me helmut

kill your self

Fix this shit burgers. This is insane.

This x1000

>terroristic threatening isn't a crime
You're an idiot edgelord.

surfs her right.

bigoted cunt.

>deep red georgia
>activist judge

fuck off with your memespewing you underage cuck.

>being so jealous

It should be though. What's the point of protesting if you can't wave an AR15 in the air?

this can only fuel white people hate for niggers. Niggers get to threaten white people all the time but they don't get 28 years shit like this

>why can't we act like niggers too?
Now this is an enlightened individual.
15/99 sig hell

All the niggers in this thread saying the jail time they got was deserved are traitors.

This post only serves to underscore why the american south is nigger country no matter what color your skin is.

The niggers were throwing rocks at them and threatening to kill them.

>large group of people pointing guns at birthday party goers
>making threats, shouting racial slurs
>"b-but it was an activist judge"
Don't be a moron.

I'm agreeing with you, you illiterate chimp

They wanted to make an exmple out of them, yada yada yada.

Honestly this are all terrible people involved.

>be american
>say nigger
>go in prison for 30 years

you are 100% correct, swastika dude

THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

>justifying white people chimping out
statelaws.findlaw.com/georgia-law/georgia-disorderly-conduct-laws.html
They broke the law.
Why are you relegating them to dindu nuffin status like the double standard nigger that you are?

Not that I'm saying 28 years is anywhere even close to a fair sentence, but to be fair they were waving their fucking guns around and making terroristic threats. This has nothing to do with the first amendment you fucking idiot.

They got 28 years because they waved guns not only at a birthday party but they went to a wall Mart and did the same shit so they caught a conviction for domestic terrorism.
Man, they are the getting the shit raped out of them.
Let me tell you a story:
My uncle is a jailer and they had a skinhead get arrested for touching a kid so they tossed him in with the blacks.
They raped him so hard. They tattooed toys on his back.and raped his back, they knocked teeth out to mouth fuck him, they destroyed his anus.
Never commit a crime in America because you will be raped in prison.
I hate white supremacists as I am married to.a black woman.and I feel they deserved 30.years but no one deserves to be raped that hard.
That guy is mentally wrecked man, most jailers are black and I bet they just let them me as him up.
The woman is probably getting dukes hard as well. Women are worse than men by a mile when it comes to raping

>everyone
>red-pilled
>bootlicking(sic) cucks
>Lolol
fucking summer, man.

This is what I was thinking. I don't condone what they did. With that said, if you get more time for threats than actually killing someone......... I mean with a precedent set like that, why should anyone stop at threats. Apparently you get less time for actually carrying out the crime of murder.

you idiot,
They broke the law but did not deserve more than 6 months in prison for it

They went to jail for menacing -- that's not free speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVL05WQKDW4
Redpill here, use time stamps in the description or listen to all of it.

>be american
>wave your gun around in a truck while saying nigger
>go in prison for 30 years

Its not that they got a sentence, they deserved something, but the length of the sentence is ridiculous. Remember brock got a few months for raping someone, others have gotten a few years for killing people. They should be punished, but the length of time is unjust.

>they broke the law
>all laws are the same and deserve 28 years

I sped on the way to work this morning, lock me up

Nah, fuck this bullshit. The acted like jackasses, but the punishment does not fit the crime. If anything, it would just make me hate niggers more. Spooks have committed enough atrocities to make up for slavery 100x over, so I'm all for terrorizing the little shits to remind them racism is alive and well.

One of my favorite people from the Civil Was was Gen. Montgomery Meigs. He hated Robert E. Lee so much that he built a Union cemetery in Lee's front yard for all the dead soldiers. He especially never forgave him for the death of his son.

Threats are considered terrorism and after 9/11 lots of laws were passed. It's just like how you get more time for crack.than coke

His son's grave is right next to his.

>This has nothing to do with the first amendment you fucking idiot.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

They threatened people with guns. Under Georgia law they should get 5 years minimum.

Clearly you're retarded and don't know how laws work.
law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-11/article-2/16-11-37
Educate yourself friend-o

This shit, lol
28 years? Are they serious?

I am unaware of what happened.

Anyone got a video of them brandishing guns at kids?

The prison they sent the man to is 65% black amd 25% Hispanic. Can you imagine how much he is getting raped? No shot they like tattoo breasts on white guys back so it isnt as gay when They rape them.
Like as we speak he is screaming I to a mattress and be I g mounted because he got.drunk and acted like a retard

No that is what the niggers have claimed, but there is no such video
They were not even arrested at spot, only later when kikes contacted them and created a narrative

If you love them so much you send send him some lube because he is a bitch now

it was over when the Nazis lost

traitors and cucks need to be sorted out m8

Damn it, that´s fucking sad
Why is American prison system so broke?
Can´t they just deport people to their home countries?

The government sure is doing a great job of keeping White people in their place. I only wish they would be this hard on Blacks, Hispanics, illegal immigrants, radical Islam, etc. It'll never happen, though.

Nice flag cuckold, but seriously you are a faggot. You excuse judges and niggers, but not whites. KYS

Justice has been SERVED!!!!!

Pretty sure the 28 years was for waving a gun around and pointing it menacingly at children, not for being racist.

His son was a cuck just like the old man, just like you.

So he get 30 years while his wife 5 years of jail for doing the same thing?What a patriarchy!

There was literally no proof of that happening
They were not even arrested at the scene

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

meanwhile you can gang rape a passed out white girl and then piss on her while exclaiming "this is for 400 years of slavery" and get the minimum sentence.

This poster is a leaf hiding under proud Jihadi flag. We come for the imposters first.

Threatening to murder someone should be dealt with seriously but driving around saying racist shit and having flags on your truck is protected by the 1st amendment. Anyways these people should be punished for being dickheads in general.

They didn't get 28 years. The guy will be eligible for parole in 13 years and the girl in 6.

What we should be talking about is how the guy got twice the sentence as the woman for doing the exact same fucking thing. God, going through life with a cunt between your legs must be wonderful. It's like being born with an automatic 50% off all consequences for everything you do.

and no one will get up and do anything about it.

The statements of all the family members and guests at the party were enough to get the DA's office to file charges. If the guy waving the gun told on himself during interrogation then it's a wrap. If not, then the eyewitness testimony was probably enough to convince a jury that it actually happened. Perhaps they described the gun accurately, and it turns out he owns one just like it. How do you think we got justice before cameras were a thing?

Technically it is since it says the right to bear arms and brandishing your weapon is bearing arms
Get fucked