*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*

Convert or die you filthy european atheist vermin. Atheism and polytheist vermin are the pandora's box of all kinds degeneracy, filth and sin.

CONVERT OR DIE
Allah hu Aqbar

*Neck gets slashed*
This is the Christans fault!

>Sodomite secularist hiding behind religion

Nah we're okay with Christians as long as they pay jizyah and leave us alone. But you are a sodomite piece of shit so you need to be tortured to death on all accounts

as you wish. already have my balaclava

jokes on you! Im a slav!

i want to die...

Dirty immoral homosexual euroshit. You need a caliphate and your detestable excuse of land slashed to desolation

Call him out on being a crisis actor with a rubber prop knife. Pull out a pair of real handcuffs, and send him to jail.

>t. retard

You don't need religion to be in control of yourself, and if you do then you're the real problem and deserve a painful death.

how about I get my shotgun and blow your head off

Truly the jews are the second to the filthiest of Allah's creatures

You can't bitch. You are a filthy greek pedophile

no they are the first , in tie with you
>no I'm not ,I'm a shotgun owner and a cant wait find a few islamists crossing the border in the forests and hunt them down like animals , it will be fun, try to do it.

Teleportation is haram. You're a sinner. Stab yourself until you die.

>tfw Jihadi John was the host of my favorite show (ISIS videos)
>tfw the host of my favorite show got blowed up
He was so entertaining.

>not *immigrates behind*

>*teleports behind you*
WITCH

who's ready to get culturally enriched?!!! do you think they'll look at the countries of the dead as proof their victim toll is diverse?

Wooooow man, thats like, so radical, maaaaaan.
Why can't we all live in peace dude?

Hehe... you wanna smoke so kush and get ILLEGAL dreadlocks Mohammad?

I'm an Omnist. My existence is both prayer and worship. My breaths and words are blessings and curses both. My actions and movements are the very foundation of Omnist expression. My flesh, blood, and bone are of all living things that ever exist. Light and dark. Chaos and order. Life and death. Everything is anything. I am all.

What are you doing? Get back to the battlefield asshole

You deserve to die for abandoning the true path of Islam, filthy kafir.