My only black co-worker was just fired for stealing from the workplace fir the second time

My only black co-worker was just fired for stealing from the workplace fir the second time.

Why do black people steal so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html
archive.is/jQBtd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably just the low-IQ

what was it, a stapler or something?

White people stole their natural resources and means of production. They are claiming what is rightfully theirs being that they were the first humans on earth in Africa.

>stealing from the workplace

His employer was stealing from him everyday of his employment so it's justified. He's just taking the fruits of his labor owed to him back.

>fir the second time.
why wasn't he fired for stealing the first time? you have to literally pluck these apes from trees to fill diversity quotas so you pick the "best" that you can and they still end up committing crime at work

makes me think

>His employer was stealing from him everyday of his employment so it's justified
he signed the contract. nobody forced his hand

excellent post, go back to rebbit.

>niggers
>human
topcuck

reparations. pay up, whitie

you whites first stole everything from us

it's called welfare and it's killing your race while you beg for more. lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

>good

Now fuck off subhuman

I don't know but I worked with a black dude at KFC when I was still in university and he got fired for stealing like 600 dollars worth of uncooked chicken and the cops got his. Went to jail for stealing KFC chicken like a stereotype.

Lol iv stolen from every place I've worked at haha

Friend lived in west Africa for a year. Everyone - even people just met for the first time - asks for money. Everyone feels the west has wronged them and owes reparations. These are people who were never slaves who only have Their poorly maintained infrastructure because of the west.

Also every single kid was beaten by their parents and they only missed school if parent knocked them unconscious with the beating

Even the adult men with power and responsibility believed in witchcraft

The women did a thing once a month where they all gave money to one of their group and someone always skipped out on her turn to give and they always fought and yelled over it. Every time.

A woman came into a bit of money and immediately invested in a blatant and obvious scam and lost it all

This is Africa. These are people who were never slaves.

Now do you have to ask about your coworker?

Why? Poor or just a thief?

No joke, I had a coworker not show up to work and have his friend come in and punch in and out for him and they STILL didn't fire him, he kept working for like another week (coming in late each time mind you) until one day he was just standing around texting and they told him to just go.

Gasoline. (Golf course summer job, use gas to fuel mowers. My coworker would invite his "homies" to pick him up from work and then fill their car with $30-$40 bucks of gas each time. He finally got caught and terminated on the spot)

Forgot to mention: dating.

A man sees an attractive woman. He tells her he's in love with her. They get engaged. Then they start dating

That's not a valid defense in the American judicial system, Josef

You should do peace corps and experience Africa

Black guy here

As a teen I got these urges to steal anything I found valuable by any means necessary like say at knifepoint. I mean I can just take something from someone and feel nothing at all. Mom told me stealing is bad but my dad was a known thief in our neigborhood.

I got over it as I turned into a man but I assume my dumber kin cant control these urges.

"Why do black people steal so much?"

That's a pretty racist assumption, op.

There are structural and endemic challenges

that people of color face in the western world,

it's called systemic racism.

You shouldn't generalize about people, kid.

>experience Africa
i've already experienced iraq and afghanistan. i've hit my quota for shithole countries.

also,
>peace corps
top fucking kek. no thanks i don't even have a kikebook to virtue signal on

>it's called systemic racism.
examples?

Fuck off lefty faggot. Niggers gon be niggers

The chart you posted has been debunked many times.

People of color are subjected to more scrutiny,

therefore, they are over represented in crime

statistics.

Niggers work? News to me.

Yeah, that's why we got all the computers, spaceships and weather control magic now.

>The chart you posted has been debunked many times.
source?

>People of color are subjected to more scrutiny,
pattern recognition. they commit more crimes

>committing a disproportionate amount of crime
>subjected to more scrutiny
my almonds are activating, senpai

Faggot ass whit knight fuck off back to plebbit

The post you just made has been debunked many times.

That a where you're wrong kiddo.

Im white, i steal all the time. I find the only way to enjoy life is to have things. And stealing things is a good way to get things

"source?"

huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html

"pattern recognition. they commit more crimes"

What you've just described is called systemic

racism and racial profiling.

Let's archive that
archive.is/jQBtd

>huffpo
ahahhaaAHHAHAH. how about citing statistics? or are statistics too hard for your Superior Nigger Intelligence?

Genetics.

>be one white person
>"I steal all the time senpai"
>statistically insignificant sample

go back to school and take stats. You'll get it eventually.

Shooting their own people is a result of the justice system scrutinizing them shooting each other? Nigger logic everyone

They have no impulse control and low IQs. I know someone who fired a nigger for stealing, he denied it, they showed him the fucking video and he said "das not me." He claimed they found another nigger, dressed him exactly like the thief nigger and recorded it to fire him.

>chicken or egg

At least you are honest about it and have changed your ways. Improving yourself really is all we can ask of people.

They don't commit more crime, they are just

targeted for arrest more often, which results in

disproportionate stats. This has been well

documented. Remember Hillary called people

of color, "super predators"? What chance

does a person of color have when the former

first lady and senator essentially calls them

animals?

You have to look at blacks like large children. They lack the intelligence to see the consequence of their own actions.

did he cause a scene?

>They don't commit more crime
every statistic says otherwise. you don't understand stats, do you?

> they are just targeted for arrest more often, which results in disproportionate stats
where is your data or source for this?

>Remember Hillary called people of color, "super predators"?
yeah. it's the only true thing she said during the entire election season

Your little graphic is part and parcel of the

structural racism that African Americans face.

>huffing post
Good source indeed.
>shoving cucumbers in your ass does not cure cancer
>that was debunked many times
>source?
>cancer-cure.anal-cucumber.lgbt

>structural racism
example? i've asked before but you provided none.

i've got an example of systemic racism right here, actually, pic related

As far as I can remember, every school shooting,

and there are many, are committed by whites.

>As far as I can remember, every school shooting, and there are many, are committed by whites.
wrong.

science denial is huge for the Left apparently

also, school shootings are less than a drop in the bucket compared to nigger gun murders

Blacks are the only people that have been

accepted to EVERY Ivy League school.

No white person has ever accomplished this.

Chew on that, racist.

bitch the guy who has the highest school shooting score was a chink lol

you are a banana dna and stuff

Crime victimization reports are almost exactly equal to arrests in ethnic makeup fuck off shill.

>take something from someone and feel nothing at all

Funny that you say this. Was just reading yesterday a piece from a public defender who stated that many black youths cannot even comprehend the concepts of ownership and theft. They only understand their own immediate gratification. Hand-in-hand with this is that they have no concept of the future and planning for it. Studies of indigenous African cultures appear to confirm these results.

Former business owner here. Hired nig-nogs a few times; expensive lesson. They steal, they take everything not nailed down. All they care about is a paycheck - not doing a good job.

They do less than minimal work and are always outside or in the break room talking on cell phones; taking off early, really long lunches and breaks.

So, I stopped hiring them and never will again. When people ask me why I don't hire Blacks, I say "You know why." and they get it.

>driving under influence
wow really

>Blacks are the only people that have been accepted to EVERY Ivy League school.
because of systemic racism in the form of affirmative action.

riddle me this: why do they have to drop the standards for blacks to get into colleges, medical programs, etc?

>Systemic racism
>You shouldn't generalize about people, kid.

Whew, lad.

You nailed it. A rich black millionaire who is a country club member wanted "diversity" amongst the employees.

oh they dont do more crime they just get arrested more often
dont you get arrested for commiting a crime?

>pseudoscience

it looks to me like blacks are benefiting from systemic racism

You are cherrypicking, just like the crime stats.

Everyone knows that most whites are

criminals and responsible for the most deaths

in the 20th century.

>"Why do black people steal so much?"
That's a pretty racist assumption, op.

Easily the stupidest post I'll read all day.

What if he's from a cost center instead of a profit center?

>cherrypicking
>statistics
ok so you don't actually understand stats at all. got it.

>Everyone knows
weasel wording

>Why do black people steal so much?
They are monkeys with zero impulse control

I find it very interesting that blacks are also overrepresented in white collar crime and fraud.

I wouldn't know, as I don't commit crime.

A LOT of white people shoplift. I've seen the videos on youtube. Come to think of it, the clever shoplifting videos I've seen were mostly, although not exclusively, white people.

I suppose the holocaust was a drop in the bucket as well?

Whites have killed more people than African

Americans ever will.

Also the first time he pulled the "it's cuz I'm black ain't it?" card.

Now that Obongo is gone, that shit don't work quite as well

They don't. African Americans get in on their own merit.

>holocaust
didn't happen

>Whites have killed more people than African Americans ever will.
>1.5 billion people kill more than 50 million people
makes me think.

>African Americans get in on their own merit.
so then explain why the standards are dropped for blacks

Where they Women with oversized strollers?
That's who my friend's wife in loss prevention watches the closest.

>Remember Hillary called people of color, "super predators"?

This is a blatant lie. Go back and look at the actual quote. Race/color was never mentioned, Black people just assumed she was referring to them BECAUSE THEY DO IN FACT COMMIT MOST VIOLENT CRIMES.

Everyone does know. Whites and Asians have

killed the most people in the history of man.

But that doesn't fit your racist worldview, so

you conveniently ignore it.

Why is Sup Forums such an absolute shithole right now, is it really just the flags?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

>Blacks are the only people that have been accepted to EVERY Ivy League school

Again, not true. It just gets blown up in the media when it happens

1) school shooting is mostly random event. Whites are majority -> majority of shooters are white.
2) successful school shooting requires certain degree of planning and tactics. Which niggers are less capable of.
3) niggers are more impulsive and thus less prone to accumulating enough stress for spectacular explosion. Black will break after a month, chimp out and go back to normal. White will break after a decade and be shot by police/suicide.

whites and asians have conquered more people, you mean. that is somethign to be proud of. we don't go about killing our neighbors like niggers

also, please respond to .
why are the standards lowered so far for blacks to get into universities and advanced schools?

You are either ignorant, or trolling. Either way, it's

an easy figure to look up.

Mostly women, but yeah

please respond as to how Superior Nigger Intelligence means that the gpa cutoff for niggers getting into med school is so much lower than white/asian?

Why do you space you sentences like fermented shit? I'm actually wishing physical harm on you. Stop that. Even plebbit spacing is better than this cancer.

>Everyone does know. Whites and Asians have

killed the most people in the history of man.

africans don't even have a written history, how can you jump to conclusions like that with zero evidence on your side?

The complete total killed by white shootings is NOTHING. compared to niggers shooting niggers. More black people kill other black people than whites kill other races combined. Discarding war of course.

They are entitled to whitey's money because their great-great-great grandpappy was someone's house nigger.

>Why do you space you sentences like fermented shit?
he is just lazily trolling but i'm responding to him to throw up facts and redpill the normies and newfags flooding this board

Fuck you retard you finally gave him the (You) he was looking for

She was referring to people of color, because

that's who the bill targeted and incarcerated.

Your bias prevents you from seeing this.