Why do young white men embrace hookup culture?

Why do young white men embrace hookup culture?

I'm a leaf btw.

It's socially encouraged and women act like whores.

they want our BBC

i want to fuck that white bitch

You say it like they have a choice.

Women control the sexual market

Why not?

This and anyone turning down easy pussy is a faggot.

>Three beautiful blonde women, the pinnacle of european genetics.
>The very treasure of our people that we fight to protect
>They dont even give a shit and likely got fucked by a gang of niggers right after this photo

That's a nice ass, although I'm more aroused by the tanlines. Tanlines are sexy.

I don't. And I don't know anyone, personally, who does.

this

I get horny sometimes. Last two one night stands I'ce had left me feeling kind of depressed after the fact though honestly. At this point in my life I'd prefer a steady GF than some random slut I met at a club or house party

>The country flags only bring more shitposters and less discussions
welp.

>projecting this fucking hard
>beautiful blondes

2 out of 3 are died you mongolian

on the day of the rope, they go too

kill traitors before enemies

wtf is this new flag shit

men love sluts. They just dont want to marry them. Free sex = free dopamine

Because there's an app for it. that's literally it. Tinder is just a port of Grinder for heterosexuals, and it's worked, now everyone is as slutty as gay people used to uniquely be.
Why do you voluntarily emulate the mating habits of the wild fag?

Sort yourself out. White race is dead --have you even cleaned your room?

>Why do young white men embrace hookup culture?
Lack of values and respect. Three generations of bad parenting all stacked on top of each other. Also, no pushback on the jewish hedonism agenda.

>2 out of 3 are died
So, too soon?

DAT ASS
I'D FUCK THE THE OUT OF HER

truly the pinnacle of european genetics

Pic related is Sup Forums on a Friday when Stacey is getting boned by Tyronne.

I'll be honest, i'm here for the tits and ass.

because fucking is fun, you lot should try it sometime 2bh

The West is doomed m8. At this point I've stopped worrying about this kind of shit, because it'll drive you mad. Personally I've found it's the perfect time to live a comfy reclusive lifestyle - read literature, maybe write something, learn to draw and paint; walk in the footsteps of wizards like Kant and Tesla

fuck outta here commie

Dat perfect ass tho

idk but I would eat that ass

moarof chick on right

We have discussed this stuff plenty of times, but to sum up:

Men and Women have different standards regarding what makes them feel appreciated.
I won't say that it applies everyone, but most guys would feel better when they're told they've done a good job/they're worthy of X/whatever.
On the other hands, girls preffer compliments regarding their appearance because depending on that, they have a higher % of having sex/reproducing/whatever.

>that flag

Back to Somalia ugubuntu

Leaf reporting in..

she is ugly

You are not totally wrong. My primitive instinct is so pleased when I see a slut. But at the same time I have my reasonable mind remembering me the consequences of a sexual life based on hedonism.

It is pleasurable for a short time, but it has bad consequences in the long term. That's why only low IQ individuals with a short memory lapse can enjoy it without remorse. It is more or less like a drug.

This will get annoying.

woah

Godfuckingdamn it. You're probably right.

They look like trash man, utter slags.

Only the outgoing and muscular guys hook up. Shy and average guys don't.

I wonder what that chick's asshole smells like. I just want to smell a woman's asshole.

>Why do young white men embrace hookup culture?
The ones who can do, the ones who can't whine about women being sluts.

>Why do young white men like sex?
ftfy

>giving a shit about who other people are fucking

Sexless men embrace hookup culture under the false hope that they themselves will get laid.
Just like a poor man will embrace capitalism under the false hope that they themselves will get rich.

Women are useless whores.

?????????

moar of bitch on the left?

They smell like shit. Pussy smells better, like Filet o' Fish sandwich

>spits giving you free pussy
Are a fag or what?

Is paying for sex degenerate?

t. antifa virgin

damn that grill is literally a 10

We all pay for sex in one way or another. At least whore doesn't play games and say she loves you

>worrying about meatballass genetic waste

0 discussion... fucking flags are needed.

I don't know about the threat topic but I have to say that ass is glorious...

>the pinnacle of european genetics.
It's 3 bongettes, they ain't got shit to do with me get the fuck out
A NOI!

>more shitposters
>less discussions
Now you know what it's like to be any other board when you guys visit.

Meh. Not all chicks hook up. The tumblr nerds sit at home on a Friday night patting their cat watching ghibli films. Some are quite cute and worthy of marrying if you can find them. Hardest part is finding them but that's what highschool was for. University can be a nice breeding ground but you have to pick the winners. The girl who looks shy and will probably want to be your friend first is preferable to the girl who straight up asks you to fuck her.

If you want the chicks in that picture then you've fallen for the Jewish trickery. They are flat out ugly and perpetuate the kind of slutty types that have existed for millenia.

because sex feels good, and is harmless if both parties are consenting adults.

I have to agree. It was driving me mad, especially being at a university, if I kept fixating on it i'd wind up leaving the uni and its "safe space".

Focus on science, better yourself, take up hobbies, if you're lucky find a woman who shares similar views or wants a nuclear family. Otherwise, I don't want to bring children into this kind of world, if I actually loved them I wouldn't do that to them

no sex before marriage kids, sorry...

It's not harmless at all. It has significant sociological implications on how we choose partners.

>hippy icon
kek'd

There are so many journal articles to support what you're saying. People can ultimately do what they want, but it really activates my almonds when they claim that its harmless behaviour

The only thing that makes me want to have sex is self consciousness

Mate, why are you taking offense to women being honest about what they are? Can you just not get laid? Women are whores, and always have been. They're just cheaper now. For fuck's sake, if you want chaste loyalty just get a neutered dog, you fucking inbred retard.

s-sauce?

Because they're brain washed vain idiots.

Do they control it in Iran? You let them control it you fucking cuck

newfags please go

eat shit achmed. sex is sacred.

Dat royal Habsburg blood, you uncultured swine.

Yep, still too soon

Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

>pussy smells better than ass
get a load of this faggot

id eat that ass 100%

Anyone can tell me whats going on with these special flags?

I want to fuck robots tho

oh i see

It's just a statement of fact. Sex should not and never will be an entitlement.

non-countries got so butthurt that they had to give them a safe space

Only center is blonde. Look at the roots mate

I told you about the fembots but you refused to listen.

Being this new, summer boi

Do you not pause for a moment's reflection in observing that your entire argument is "u mad"?

And this is why we need flags.

>sluts
>pinnacle of european genetics.

pick one and only one

do they, gandalf?

I'd ride that cow hard as fuck

>be emperor Marcus Aurelius
>pinnacle of Rome
>raise spoiled brat Commodus
>he runs in the empire into ruin
You're giving a false dichotomy

kusrabak that fucking ass, source??

let me give you a nice example: GFs roommate (who she hates) gets black BF, my GF gets a black BF

Why are Americans so obsessed with nigger dicks?

joos

I'm beginning to reject it, but its hard considering I go to mizzou and I've been surrounded by whores for the past 4 years. Not many other options desu.

Damn, that ass is majestic.

Keep dreaming Sven

>I don't want to bring children into this kind of world
Why not? Life has always been suffering. If it really is as bad as you feel, then your children will simply commit suicide. Let them make that decision, not you.