ITY We laugh at red.dit trash who dont like the new flags system and were unaware pol.is satire

ITY We laugh at red.dit trash who dont like the new flags system and were unaware pol.is satire

wat

Jesus' character is what people should emulate. It is outstanding!

fuck off fag

>JIDF not added
Mods have become full blown JIDF

slide thread
saged

It is satire for some, and reality for others. Glad you represent all of /pol for us...

Never have I seen so many newfags and redditors exposed in one fell swoop. Really goes to show how far the board has fallen. Hopefully this will scare all the underage morons to /bant/ or Sup Forums where they belong.
>muh country banter
fuck off

>New
It was like that before Sup Forums copypasted Sup Forums's flag system in 2015. There wasn't even an option for geographic flags back then, only a few meme flags like JIDF and Gadsen.

Bump
I can't imagine how sad someone's life must be who takes this shit seriously. This place is for.trolling. i.have been here since /new/ and dont.think I have ever made one serious post.
All trolling

Agreed

mods did good

>tfw no EGS flag

Totally agree. Get rid of the donald trash and all.new fags. I am gonna use a Nazi flag as much as I can to get rid of them

>he doesn't realize that satire is a disarming tactic to make people more susceptible to brainwashing

lmao top pleb

>I can't imagine how sad someone's life must be who takes this shit seriously.

Heres an example for you

Wow. Since you have been here since /new, that means you are not a creepy asshole.

You are naive if you believe pol is just satire.

>new flag systems

It is funny that liberal faggot shills are the ones talking about how cringy shit is. If you find it cringy, then look away like all the rest of us do.

>pol is satire

lol

I don't get it

>tranny phantom

>new flags system
>new

Retard. Go back.

>Sup Forums isn't satire

lol

I lige it.

> flag roulette
it's as if my beliefs are relative to my identity