How India become Superpower by 2020?

This is an important question. I implore you, consider it seriously.

As americans it is our duty to help india achieve this goal, because india is a superior country in many ways and we should emulate it as best we can.

Firstly india is not a third world country, it is first world in many regards. As americans it is our duty to recognize this and treat india with the respect it is due.

Secondly, the toilet problem is not even a problem, it is being blown way out of proportion. There are only a few streets in each neighborhood that are designated for shitting. This is not many, i tell you.

Lastly, india needs to become a superpower because they have the largest army and largest workforce, also we have the highest average IQ of any country, so india must become what it should.

I impore you we must work together to see this goal achieved for the benefit of our country america, and for india. I tell you it is important.

Sure let's start with the basics.
>hygiene is lacking in India, as is the teaching of correct hygiene
>the government is corrupt
>pollution is out of control, some areas have underground fires, others have fires floating in tops of standing water and rivers
>much of the water is unpotable
>people are left dead in the streets
>transportation infrastructure is almost non existent
>education has been abandoned
>rural areas have issues with inbreeding
>many areas are without readily available necessities. Food, shelter, water.
That's a decent start. Much of it cannot be fixed without the government changing as infrastructure is fltoo difficult to place.
If your leadership would let go of their greed, developers could come in and help create roads and other infrastructure projects that would create more industry and jobs.

POO IN LOO

STEP 1: stop shitting in the streets like animals

Indians are the superior race. The (((media))) tells you it is a shithole because they do not want you to be scared that India will be superpower soon. The only reason they have not historically been a super power is because britishers have oppressed them, but not anymore! Pic related.

POO IN LOO

>not many
>only a few
>IN EACH NEIGHBORHOOD

>Indians are the superior race
>britishers have oppressed them
WE

In all fairness India has been oppressed quite a bit historically, much of it by the British. However, India was also given quite a bit in terms of culture and technology, but its governments greed allowed the country to fall into disrepair.

it didnt

Weren't your colleges ranked so pathetic, below most highschools, that you refuse to even participate in international testing agencies?

poo

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS

P O O I N L O O

They are pretty bad. However let's have some perspective.
>India was under colonial rule since the early 1800s
>India wasn't independent until 1947
>India didn't have a constitution until 1950
>economic strangleholds didn't end until 1990, and indias economy has grown steadily since then

czcc

fuck you bitch we are coming like it or not

we are going to outpace you by 2020 we will have the dominant economy now

we will buy up all your competitors and your power plants

then we will move in and take over, like a swarm of high IQ locusts

we will use so many toilets your sewers will overflow into the streets

we are coming bitch

I was wondering if we'd get meme threads like this.

Where are you really from OP?

haha, sounds like someone is angwy

sweatie, let me tell you, this flag thing was the best idea ever

now i dont have to hide anymore, i can post wihtout perspriation

no more "A"s no more "day of the rake when"s

best gay of my life almost

i might could actually consider donating to Sup Forums now for this, i wish they would of done it sooner to.

Is being a leaf so bad that a streetshitter seemed more appealing?

Good lord.

Finally I will be shitposting under United Nations flag and nobody will be calling me a Poo in Loo.

Thanks moot.

>tfw you can still identify the pooposter even with nu-oldpol flags

Double D.U.B.S seals the deal

>cant even shit in a toilet

not superpower

superPOOer

POO