>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UT1BR
elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
politico.com/story/2017/03/jeff-sessions-marijuana-crackdown-senators-react-235616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

>these flags
If only Sup Forums was like it was before, this is just a remembrance of how bad things have gotten now.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, AWOO!

Detroit, last weekend...

archive.is/UT1BR

TRUMP NO!

Can somebody tell me, what is the real reason that Trump doesn't support legalizing marijuana? I'm not a degenerate, so I don't smoke, but it would create hundreds of thousands of jobs in the U.S, cut in the drug cartels significantly, and bring in a shit ton of taxes for the government. Why wouldn't he back up this?

Guys, why can't we stop getting BTFO?

Just voted myself lads, feels pretty good

POLLS ARE OPEN TILL 7PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS REGARDING TODAY(!!!!!):

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS, THE MORE PEOPLE YOU GET TO GO VOTE WITH YOU, THE BETTER

\NOW!

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

GODSPEED

Colorado.

What do you mean fellow pede?

How long till Jeanine kills this uppity nigger?

Oy gevalt!

Heading out now to do my part to help redeem Virginia

God Bless You

>if Trump tips into full blown authoritarianism

We can only hope.

>Sessions is doing nothing they said

Does this surprise anyone? Also who gives a single fuck about the NBA.

Please God let it happen, I hate driving down to the D unless it's to go to a game, all those fucking sandpeople need to go home. They came here to escape Saddam, he's gone, go back

What about it? Degenerates moved there, but if it was legal everywhere it wouldn't change demographics.

Who needs them?

>BOIHNNIE SANDAHS 2020!

This. It's like people don't realize that refugees are supposed to go the fuck back to where they came from.

I can't stand him. His faggot voice and mannerisms is so unbearable. He irks the hell out of me. I'd rather listen to that black dude Paris over this faggot Richard Fowler. I stopped watching The Five because of him. He's painful to listen to.

Because his brother died of alcoholism. Really, that's it as far as I can tell.

They're so fucking terrified. THEY gave the President an insane amount of power and now THEY are worried it will be used in the interests of the American people instead of mega corporations like Amazon. Fuck these kikes burn it all down Donald.

What self-respecting white man would watch monkeyball?

I'm with the bureau of Awoos, Titmonsters and Furry. Hold still while we perform a hdd scan.

>Declining to attend an event you haven't even been invited to yet.

Oh boy, this is it for Drumpf.

Race war when?

I think that he really doesn't give a fuck and in the end it is up to Congress.

Good, who wants fuck boys like Durant or Curry in the White House?

takbir

replace "Trump" with Obama and "Republicans" with "Democrats"

It would create more degenerates.

Gas the bikes, race car now.

Really activates my almonds

But he's a businessman, he knows that degenerates love their 'dude weed' and would be able to increase the job market and economy drastically.

>Near the top of the list is one of the stupidest, most dangerous Washington schemes ever cooked up — “Fast and Furious,” part of the larger “gunwalking” plot to supply Mexican drug cartels with high-powered firearms that could then be tracked to top narcos, even though there were no electronic markers to follow.

>Plus, President Obama kept an ultra-open border, so naturally those firearms would likely reappear in the US and be used against American citizens — like Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry (pictured) who was killed in a 2010 Arizona shootout with drug smugglers with two Fast & Furious assault weapons at the crime scene.

What a goof. Literally arming the cartels.

>ut it would create hundreds of thousands of jobs in the U.S
And create tens of millions more pot heads. NO THANKS.

>mfw Trump goes full authoritarian

classic hoop monkeys

>an American traveling to North Korea is going to try to help with relations

How the fuck is this a rumor? Anyone with a brain cell knows that it is true.

Because it isn't the President's job to hand down judgements on moral issues. I hated when Obama did that shit.

> but it would create hundreds of thousands of jobs in the U.S, cut in the drug cartels significantly
The cartels have already infiltrated the legal weed business because the same states that have legal/"medical" weed are the same states that ignore Federal immigration policy. Also he doesn't want to alienate his party, that surely plays a part.

AVE IMPERATOR

The only reason they're skipping it is because their coach has posted Trump-hating tweets about Trump. I'm sure it was mutually agreed upon.

When did stuff get so serious. I thought this was just supposed to be about jokes. Now news outlets read Sup Forums like it's a serious input.

Ohnothatsucks.jpg

Maybe they can spend that time not improving their communities and fathering illegitimate children

fuck yeah VA!
voted for Corey Stewart

~~awoo~~

Thank God and praise ICE!

Wouldn't surprise me. Didn't Rodman admit to voting for Trump?

>hasn't been invited
>declines publicly
Stay classy niggers. We don't want the cocoa butter smell in the WHITE House.

Pot being illegal keeps druggies out of the political process.

Don't forget that these assault rifles showed back up in Paris not to long ago during an attack. Think of that what you will.

They're preparing the narrative for their trials and arrests.

People who smoke will smoke, people who don't won't. Just like alcohol.

I still think he should localize support and at least pass an EO saying that if a state legalizes it, they can put it into banks.

The fuck is wrong with your thumb

I hope all my fellow Virginia anons went out and voted for Stewart and Vogel. I did this morning around 9. My local polling place was pretty active.

Almonds activated.

Leave it up to the states, like abortion and fag marriage should have been

>he doesn't think we're serious business
everything here is highly intelligent political discourse kouhai

>the same states that have legal/"medical" weed are the same states that ignore Federal immigration policy
DEMOCRATS, NOT EVEN ONCE

When Colorado legalized weed, Commiefornians began moving in in mass. Colorado never flipped Dem (with the exception of 1992 due to voting split) for decades prior to the legalization of weed

In this timeline, Dennis Rodman stops WW3.

KEK BLESS THE COMMONWEALTH

That's "sources" bullshit. Can you source that? First party sources please, no "people familiar with Sessions thinking".

I can provide source to the contrary, from a favourite of this place: Rand Paul [1]

> He told me he would have some respect for states' right on these things. And so I’ll be very unhappy if the federal government decides to go into Colorado and Washington and all of these places.
> And that’s not the [what] my interpretation of my conversation with him was. That this wasn’t his intention,
> said Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.). in an interview.

From the same source

Gardner, whose home state was a pioneer in legalizing the drug, was less alarmed by the statements coming from Sessions and Spicer.

> He was talking about if there’s cartels involved in illegal operations, they’re going to crack down on that. That’s what everybody’s saying.
> Gardner said
> We obviously want to make sure we're clear on what they’ve said.

There is no evidence one way or another but as it is I'm inclined to believe Rand Paul on that matter.

Also why the fuck an cabinet member of the executive ask permission to Congress to do the job he is tasked with ?
[1] politico.com/story/2017/03/jeff-sessions-marijuana-crackdown-senators-react-235616

DO IT FAGGOT

This. They're going to try to paint Trump as an evil dictator when they're locked up. It's horseshit.

Fucking how many of these special elections are there still to go? I'm sick of the dems trying to get a fake victory by pouring money into each one. Eventually they will succeed and shills will return with chests puffed out.

AGREE. TIME FOR BURN.

why are there ogres on /ptg/?

Super bowl champions > Niggerball champions

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

And turn every state blue. Potmonkeys love free shit.

Trump was in favour of complete decriminalization in the '90s. As a Republican having a neutral stance on it is the most logical position . Not the hill to die on.

>New flags
>Suddenly no third worlders posting, much less leafs

Wasted.

Glorious.

Not true,team hasn't even recived invite yet

>new Mario lets you wear a poncho and sombrero
>people already crying cultural appropriation
KEK

I know now it is.
But remember the Zimmerman trials just fucking with Skype on live tv. Now there are anons with month long investigations about Set Rich or Pizzagate.

>someone using my filename

It won't matter.

Those attics need some articles and sculpture.

He's a perfect example of Dunning-Kreuger

Why now? I wanted to fetch the formatted schedule for Trump today.

The degenerates are already smoking. Don't 2 in 10 already smoke? Who cares, take their shekels just like the alcohol industry.

That's because it's still illegal under federal law and since they cannot put the money into banks. If it was fully legal with no federal punishment, the cartels wouldn't do shit.

If it became like alcohol, it would be a done issue.

Hahahaha. Check twitter for all the butthurt reporters complaining about the new changes. They're not allowed to interview senators (conduct hit jobs on republicans) in the hallways anymore.

There's absolutely nothing wrong about that statement. Why would I try to prove you wrong?

>my shitty OC gets reposted more than shit i spent hours on

He's been angling for a full contributor contract for months, but it seems like his only skill is pissing off every conservative he deals with. If he lasts half as long as Beckel I'll be impressed