Why are Jews hated here? Are you jealous of their success?

Why are Jews hated here? Are you jealous of their success?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
o-d-i-n.org/dansk-eller-jodisk-regering/
theverge.com/2017/3/29/15100620/congress-fcc-isp-web-browsing-privacy-fire-sale
archive.is/QNYSF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you hate the mosquito on your leg? The tapeworm in your gut? Are you jealous of them?

Yes got its your fault that we own all of your media and financial institutions

Yep, we're all just jealous.

Now get in the gas chamber.

L00000L

Are you jealous of the parasite feeding off and destroying your people for their own gain?

they are

meme

I love Kat dennings and want to fuck her huge Jew tits

This as the same on how I love to eat 8 nestle drum sticks in one sitting

>jealous of their succes
>kicked out from almost every country in the world
kill yourself

only ever met one jew here in Denmark so I do not really care either way. We only got about 8k jews in total and that number is diminishing every year.

What success?

Jews are fucking subhumans and evil

>They run after pretending to be white and push for more refugees

Making every host country become completely shit

>DOOS VULT flag
>also a Zionist

like pottery

I don't hate Jews and I'm 100% 14/88. I see a lot of my fellow brothers waste their time, energy and lives hating on Jews for no good reason. A lot of the anti-semitic memes are fake news that can easily be debunked. The Jews are very good role models in the end.

Hail Victory, brothers.

this

Fuck Israel. Fuck jews.

nah the jews who push for more refugees in Denmark are international jews and do not even speak danish.
The danish jews ive seen on TV and heard on the radio tend all to be moderate to right wing and conservative.
Kikes like Soros and the like do not have any nationality anymore.

There's a nice quote from the recent Steve Jobs biopic:
>"It's not binary. You can be decent and gifted at the same time."

Jews are gifted, but they aren't decent. They pursue success at the total expense of everyone around them, which is exactly like Steve Jobs, and other cunts like Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, and Rockefeller.
This is why people dislike jews.

>Hello fellow nazis I'm totally not a kike

Hook, line and sinker. I still see you Jewboy.

Because (((they))) slither their way into our society and make everyone (((equal))).

True

Nazis are pathetic.
There was like a bilion of them, and they couldn't even beat a handful of disease ridden Jews
Cracker power everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

The Aryan White Master Race, the race that literally invented, discovered, philosophized, explored, and conquered everyfuckinggoddamnedthing was allegedly outsmarted by a few nothuman Untermensch.

Nazis didn't even kill the Jews

Real shame too. I want the holocaust to be real

Once again whites failed to act on what seemed to be a simple fix. They were merciful and paid for it

>the race that literally invented, discovered, philosophized, explored, and conquered everyfuckinggoddamnedthing

Haha yeah no, all that shit was based off black inventions, or derived from black labor force, that never got recognized

They're annoying and gay

they're necessary: overcoming the jewish hurdle is required to realise the ubermensch.

their ideology is parasitic, but jews too are victims of it.

Fuck off, jewnigger

Lol sure. Such great inventors, that's why Africa is a complete shit hole and you put discs in your lips rather than an irrigation system.

Go watch the black panther trailer again

What's with her right eye? looks like its about to plop out

Colonization cracka
Poor brothers got robbed and enslaved

Zenia stampe is a jew. Martin Lidegaard is a jew and his brother Bo lidegaard is a jew. Martin Krasnik is a jew. Niels Krause KiƦr is a jew. Adam Holm is a jew former host on deadline.

o-d-i-n.org/dansk-eller-jodisk-regering/

Lol, only ever met one jew in Denmark? You are lookin at them every single day.

She is great, I don't know, but some of them kike broads are really great.

>Why are Jews hated here?
Because they are racist and do not allow Africans into their country.

Stop giving Israel money if they are going to continue to be racist.

Why does someone start this fucking thread twice a day as if not answered in abundance in nearly every thread?

try this thread:

I sure learned a lot... like the Chief Jew can say batshit racist stuff based on his scholarship of Jewish law... and hardly anyone discusses it.

Loxism is a worc I learned too - Jewish hatred of goyimses, Precious

Not all of us hate them. I personally respect their ability to ascend to the top.

BLM flag is exactly what this board needed to inject some much needed humor into it

Except those parasites have the decency to eventually die

You fucking idiot. Kikes are the reason why society is turning to shit. White nationalists/seperatists waste too much energy on hating spics/niggers/muslims when they should be focusing on kikes.

Liar.

Because stupid retarded ass honkey can't tell whether Jew is white or not!!!

She saw a penny on the floor.

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS

US CONGRESS SELLS OFF INTERNET FREEDOM OF AMERICA

theverge.com/2017/3/29/15100620/congress-fcc-isp-web-browsing-privacy-fire-sale

Alternatively
archive.is/QNYSF

They stick together in an ethnocentric, tribal fashion and work collectively to subvert the interests of other peoples. I don't have a problem with any Jew who doesn't do that, because they tend to be pretty smart and well-behaved.

This thread again?

>here
go outside
half of the board are kike shills

because they killed jesus christ