Calls himself a nationalist

>Calls himself a nationalist
>Posts under a different flag

Whatever helps you sleep at night whiteboi

The posting here has very fucking annoyed me.
If I make a grammar mistake, one single mistake. I will get called
LE DUMB LATVIAN HAHAHHJAZHAHAhAHAHAhAHAHAHA
Even though I am neither the SS poster or the memeball guy.

>post on Sup Forums
> too autistic to understand irony

this

>le pepe the frog meme
XDDD

See am a true nationalist

>2017
>not being a Confederate nationalist

ttfzfxfj

America doesn't stand for anything but a consumerist deracinated population

>T. Non-WASP

makes you think

>America doesn't stand for anything but a consumerist deracinated population
This. I completely agree.
We must seize the means of production.

>comes to Sup Forums in 2016
>thinks his faggot opinion counts for anything
neck yourself newfag

>not being a natsoc

Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to read the same worn out flag """""banter""""" for the twelve thousandth time.

Redpill (read: Handholdpill) me on these alternate flags. sign me the fuck up for that white supremacist flag :^)

Fuck off.

butthurtt amerilards paid jewiroshima to remove flags because they couldn't handle being reminded every post how fat they are

>being this new

It's the invasion of Reddit 2.0

Fuck mods

nvm I see, I just have to use the original reply method to see the flag options.

Polska dla Polaków m8s.

Nationalism ruined Europe.

An united Catholic Europe under an Emperor and a Pope is the answer.

Maybe Sup Forums is not a place to discuss fatness you fucking retard

flags were a thing in 2012 newfag

Somalia go home.

Test

cuck

Again

Hello newfag.

Fuck you.

This flag is a fucking cancer and I'm glad to be rid of it.

Vryheidsvlag wanneer?

This is my real flag.

Penis glue

I'm a nationalist as in a seperatist for my own region. I could give a fuck about Canada as a whole and I want independence from Canada

>Sup Forums be one scallywag

>nationality is the same as political ideology

Dude. Who gives a fuck?

These flags are what Sup Forums used to have. You'd know that if you weren't a newfag

i am a nationalist

fucking this

depressing to see how 99% of threads are treating these as "new" when they're just a return to old Sup Forums

>thinks nation=country
Confirmed retard.

This

>terrible shitposts are funny if its le irony
Re-introducing flags is a terrible idea. I can't wait to see all these posters with an 'American' or 'Nazi' flags all-out falseflagging and acting like total retards.
>but, thats how it used to be, newfag!!!
Flags were nice for the sake of showing political affiliation, but obviously anyone saying this doesnt remember the amount of shills and shitposters that used it as a means to act like a retard. ANd besides, the people on Sup Forums now are way different than the people on Sup Forums of yesteryear. The defacto shitpost of today is blatant neo-ironic falseflagging, and if you think these flags aren't going to only facilitate that then you're a retard
IP flags are better for the sheer sake of being able to better further actual political discussion because then you dont have 20 Canadians or Australians disguised in a thread about UK politics shitflinging about shit they know nothing about
People who like flags are memelords who only want to talk about memes all the time

lel

Those mongrels complain the most about this. They complain about LARPfaggotry while they LARP as obnoxious alpha apes under murrican flag at the same time.

T H E S O U T H

W
I
L
L

R
I
S
E

A
G
A
I
N

As a southern nationalist I would rather use our flag then the flag of the US.

well I can finally use my proper national flag now.

fuck you

Fuck yeah, the South is a lovely place even if it's a bit cold at the minute.

But I'm posting under the flag of my nation user.

What's the deal with the flags? Just come home from work and they werent't here this morning, pls respond

I'm already filtering the worst meme flags (faggots, kekistani, etc). It's ridiculous the amount of stubs each thread has now. Nonetheless, whenever I check them I see the filter did a good job. There is a good side to this, user.

its just a prank

>not being eco-nazi

Mods decided to bring back flag choices
4chanX doesnt do that so you cant choose and it defaults to geographic location like normal
Honestly, its shit. Dont believe the faggots trying to justify them in acting like memelord shitters by bringing up how Sup Forums used to do this in the past. Its use in the past is irrelevant, what matters is that now its going to be used for falseflagging and shitposting exclusively

THIS

What's funny is that when the geographical location was implemented I thought it was shit ( and it was at first with lots of ad hominems and thread derailing ) but I got used to it and as you said it prevented falseflags, and now we're back to this. Next weeks are going to be shit with a lot of faggots roleplaying as pirates and BLM sigh and kekistani, just fuck my shit up desu

Nationalism is a cancer, I'm glad the return of selectable flags has redpilled the new generation of Sup Forums on the eternal Nationalist by showing them how meaningless pieces of cloth are

Just use flag filters like

when do we get a german empire flag?

I don't see the problem. Country =/= nation anyway.

Shut up, mongrel turk. Go worship Simeon because you have nothing else to show for it.

I post under the flag of the real government.

O CANANADA!

Our nation will be the whole world once infidel government will pledge allegiance to the Caliphate

Why is that even a thing?

I am a nationalist. My flag says so.

I'm a Southern Nationalist you idiot

The North can go to Hell

Red version is better

The American flag represents a corrupt republic that will and must be destroyed in the coming years.

I will display the flag of whatever rises from its ashes.

One day you will understand.

inshallah, brother

*whispers*
white pride world wide

>tfw still have a UN flag I won in a contest in 8th grade along with all my Confederate flags

Get raked

>Not posting with your flag while pretending to use another.
Do u even life bro?

I wish they would give us one of the actual flags, not the second navy jack. There is enough ignorance surrounding the confederacy, we really don't need to be injecting any more.

There's an option "no country"

the EU is my nation

A new feature eh?

>not shitting all over your country
ayyy lmao

Fuck the state

Well sorry I'm not nationalist toward this shithole. If I could pick a regional flag, I'd pick what I'm nationalistic towards. Pic related.

wtf is happening, why today

i hope it becomes part of board culture that using anything other than geographic location is seen as to be just as bad as namefagging.

>Nationalist
Define.