Why are americans so bad at fightning?

>lost in afghanistan
>lost in vietnam
>lost in iraq
>lost in syria
what are they good for? outside of bombing civilians of course, which is the only way they can kill someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5BtV87Xscs
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcUJg5sDCY
youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lost in Iraq

Last time I checked, the 4th largest army got BTFO real quick by a coalition mostly made by burgers

not really

Combat vet here. we literally kicked their ass person for person. For every guy we had shot they had dozens. For every guy we had maimed/killed we had scored on them.

They don't know how to shoot and they always turned tail and ran 9/10. Or dropped their guns and surrendered.

A fucking leaf

haha, sounds like someone is angwy

sweatie, let me tell you, this flag thing was the best idea ever

now i dont have to hide anymore, i can post wihtout perspriation

no more "A"s no more "day of the rake when"s

best gay of my life almost

i might could actually consider donating to Sup Forums now for this, i wish they would of done it sooner to.

whatever helps you sleep at night m8

Die you degenerate cube worshipper

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Americans are incredible at fighting, Americans can come to any place on the globe within a week and fuck it up indefinitely forever.

However, Americans are god fucking awful at making goals and completing.

>wikipedia

How's that Islamic propaganda helping you, roach? I know you don't value human life, but you should feel somewhat sorry for all your buddies who got blown the fuck out by, not only just us.

Didn't Turkey barely fight off Greece, a country one fourth your size, in the 20's? Turning into Turks really ruined the Anatolians.

wallahi for every martyr we give, the mujahideen strikes eur*peans for twice that amount.

No... Really. It was almost called a war crime.

Constantinople("Istanbul") has more people than all of Greece

we fought against 8 countries, you imbecile amerishit.

>dat feel when the only war we've ever lost spawned the cutest country in the world

Feels good not being american.

ALLAH bless the juba. he rest in paradise meanwhile the amerifats he killed is burning in hellfire.

>be burger solder
>get shot

>A turk

Lel

>Battling a nation that's allied to another nations means you're fighting both nations

>Roach education

You fought small foreign garrisons, you inbred.

Niger this shit is fucked up

>denmark lectures me about my country

wikipedia

gavat mısın amQ

They are not. They kicked my ass and took more than half of my land :(

Using Wikipedia after discounting it. Never change roach.

USA is just destabilizing the region not trying to liberate them so I'd say they've clearly achieved their goals.

>w-we werent trying to liberate them anyway guise i-i swear ;_;
fuck off.

For every westerner killed during the war on terror, 100+ muzzie shitskins join them in the grave. Brown people are literally cannon fodder in worth, to it seems appropriate that their lives are just as worthless.

burgers be like
>muh best military in the world, these colours don't run
>lose against poorly-equipped, poorly-funded gang of sandniggers

>he actually believes murrikans are in Middle-East to make peace
Hahahahahaha. Look around you, how much peace has the US brought you?

You mean slaughter them and leave

You would have been BTFO so bad they would have captured you all and raped you

>testing the latest DOD ordinance
>training and having battle harden troops
>R&D of latest weapon systems

>this kills the roach

That guy is from an Indian Hindu background btw. I don't blame him for wanting a Nordic white woman, they're the most beautiful and perfect in the world. I congratulate him on his success, I mean can you blame him for going outside of his race? Arab/South Asian women are the most ugly human beings in the world. Shitskin, hookhose, no tits, no ass, hairy asf, starved, no exercise, no exposure to sunlight, no social skills, no education, smelly, unhygenic, unhealthy and disghusting asf, no wit or character or personality, no independance, i could go on and on...

Find a purely arab/south asian woman prettier than this one. No wonder they wear burkhas and head dresses, they're literally orcs. I feel sorry for you guys, no wonder you join isis. Either you go outside your race, fuck eachother or do mad from sexual frustration. :)

>Afghanistan
Afghanistan can't be considered a loss since the stated goals were to hunt down Osama bin Laden. Seeing as there's still US forces in Afghanistan and bin Laden is dead the war in Afghanistan can be considered a victory for the US.

>Vietnam
This is the only case where the US could be considered defeated, although it's difficult to call it as such as the Vietnamese losses were severe and the US didn't have any clear goals.

>Iraqi
Seeing as the Iraqi head of state was captured and executed, this is clearly a victory for the US. Afterwards can be considered a loss but only because the US had no stated objectives. In practical terms the occupation of Iraq can be considered a boon as local militant groups are no longer hostile to the US

>Syria
The US never committed troops to Syria so they can't be considered to have been part of the Syrian civil war.

(this one btw)

Gas the jews

SECOND IRAQ WAR
It was literally round two

Nice try Leaf, you're not fooling anyone.

>Not knowing the turk who hates american and posts the same pics over and over
kys newfag

>we killed americans look at how shitty you guys are
>entire country is in flames
>no standing government
>literally hang their leader
ya we lost in Iraq. Also you piss ass fucking Arabs threw two shoes at our fucking leader and you goat fuckers missed just like your bullets.

Dude, it was a massacre.
And you are losing against kurds...

American soldiers were very effective killing machines in vietnam and middle east, but their only weaknesses are domestic hippies who pussy out at long wars and persistent enemies who keep coming long enough until the hippies end the war.

>you goat fuckers missed just like your bullets.
i dont think so
youtube.com/watch?v=b5BtV87Xscs

reported to the fbi your flag saysjihad

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcUJg5sDCY

I can post videos too
youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
now in war there are things called casualties. But getting your entire city bombed right as the declaration of war is announced.
Keep defending your shit race.

well every engagement the US was apart of theyve seemed to make the opposition lose tenfold what they lost...

You know it's not true that roaches can survive nuclear weapons. We will glass your country soon

Most of them didn't even have a legit standing army to fight us, and if they did they lost so they had to turn to guerrilla warfare. Of course it's easy to lose when you are forced to police the streets and your enemies hide behind civilians and refuse to wear a uniform to fight legitimately. Cowards/

>he still thinks Americans fight with the goal of "winning" in mind

America is a nation of war profiteers. They wage war to make money selling weapons, not for other reasons. This conflict has justified year after year of massive checks of taxpayer money going to weapons manufacturers which is all it's intended to do.

wallahi you turks are the lowest form of humans. The only people who ever held your dirty kind in-line was the fucking Ottomans. You have done nothing ever since then but be a base for our nuclear bombs.
Couldn't even retake land from Bulgarians? And GREEKS?
AND YOU ALL CALL YOURSELF TURKISH.

aside from that being wrong, europeans arent americans though
does Turkey have an education system? they have schools?

Turkey has old American Nukes leaking radiation into the black sea.

they dont understand military engagements anymore, probably because they cant o a single thing today with their "military" other than wave sticks

bin laden was in Pakistan tho

We dont lose, they just won't let us win. Faggot

This. You fucks need to stop it. Your politicians are corrupt because your culture has become corrupt.

I only see 6

If you are huezilian, I must add that it wasn't just the war. A war that was very small, I think it got just about 1000 killed.

It was the european, especially French and British, intention of create this buffer zone so that no one could dominate the Rio De La Plata commerce.

Sauce of this pic pls

woopdidoo a couple americans died
then a million muslims died

You have to post the strength number Turco.

We also "fought the Habsburgs" back in 1810, but it was not the whole of their Empire.

>America (((lost))) wars
I wouldn't say we lost any of those. We came, we killed WAY more than ours were killed, we destabilized the entire region, and then left. What would be your conditions for winning? Sunshine and rainbows following bombs?
Name one country on this planet without a corrupt government. Last time I checked, you participated in a good chunk of those wars.
You want to blame someone, throw up a mirror and ask how you would solve that problem.

>why are americans so bad at fightning?
they switches gas and bullets for hearts and minds.

the main objective was achieved in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan, namely: create an environment where muslims keep killing eachother so there can't be another OPEC crisis

180.000 dead Tali compered to 3000 dead burgers is pretty good going.

Most of the west, like 100ish years ago. Things were less corrupt in the past. Also yeah we participated. I'm glad we did in some. The first time we were in Afghanistan it wasn't a mistake. The second time it was because when we won the first time, we fucked up the peace by putting a corrupt retard in charge who was so bad that he created sympathy for the Taliban. Fuck.

shit that dude got his face put in his lap

Running gags in the coalition forces
>"Want a Muslim AK-47? It was only dropped once!"
>"The REAL flag is Islam is all white!"
>"Why can't you use a Visa or Mastercard in the Middle East? Arabs can't charge!"
>"What is the difference between a Western soldier and an Arab soldier? Courage"
>"I used to the think the Israeli army HAD to be bad-ass, but now I know - they were only fighting Arabs"
>"What is the difference between the boy scouts and Arab soldiers? Arab armies don't have adult supervision, don't teach skills, and are never prepared"

True, but also irrelevant. bid Laden is dead and that's exactly what the US set out to do.

jihadi what the fuck?>

we don't have anything worth fighting for. it's just a job.

The US has actually gotten pretty damned good at logistics, though. Forces can be deployed anywhere in the world in under 48 hours with airstrikes arriving in perhaps 12 at most.

>Things were less corrupt in the past.
Golden Days Fallacy, things were not less corrupt.
>The second time it was because when we won the first time, we fucked up the peace by putting a corrupt retard in charge who was so bad that he created sympathy for the Taliban. Fuck.
And the mistake wasn't removing the guys we put in there to stop the Islamic extremist?

Missiles included, it's less than 15 minutes to 99% of the world.
We have weapons literally everywhere

>wikipedia
lol never change you fucking retards

We did not lose in any of those. We just didn't win. Why? Because there was no clear battle line. These "wars" were police actions used to sell arms at artificially inflated prices and make some evil motherfuckers in the military industrial complex very, very rich. Oy vey.

Also, sage, because bait.

>>lost in iraq
>>lost in syria
the syrian war is a proxy war the havent lost it yet as its still ongoing.
the irak war was a semi succes the topled Saddam Husein and instaled a puppet state.

They're only good at bombing innocent people at a distance and destroying defenseless countries.

Totally not a military empire.

I wish we actually colonized places.

Turkey, apologize to the good Samaritan Americans or else we stop being friends. And that means no more anti Russian ships for you in the black sea.

name me one guerillia war where the stronger side won faggot

you have middle eastern puppet states and military bases all around the world still not colonization but pretty close.

too bad you kindof screwed youself when you essentialy gave the saudis have diplomatic immunity because the petrodllar deal.

Jihadi flag?

Anyone who believes that Juba was a single person is retarded (aka Muslim).

By the way, I also probably killed a few of your cousins and fucked one of your female relatives in a stinky portashitter on base. Sorry OP.

>Totally not a military empire.
The fuck we aren't. We take pride in the fact that we are a military empire.
We just get pissed off when our leaders don't see things through. They're too soft and spoiled with money.
Amen. We should start with Africa and kill all the criminals.

>3700 tanks destroyed
>110 aircraft destroyed
>19 naval ships sunk
How does this happen?

I miss deployment. Real brotherhood and you didn't worry about making a difference when you killed more men than Cotton Hill.

Yeah fuck all the aid. What did they do to deserve it?
We should be mining all the natural resources out of there with remote automated mining equipment.

On the bright side we are getting civil war II soon