>jaffa calling
TOP LEL
O
P

L
E
L

SUH

When will we get custom flags again?! BRING BACK OLD POL!

For those who missed this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=d8u9DZQTvg4

the zimmerman trial was what turned me from a basic bitch young republican to a white nationalist I saw how much blacks hated hispanics like myself and how it would be a planet of the apes if we gave up more ground

were courtrooms seriously so jewy that they used skype to make voip calls

That courtroom certainly was, considering the judge presiding was literally a yid.

>Trayboon died over 5 years ago

Where does the fucking time go, lads?

knock knock

>like myself
you have to go back.meme

The zimmerman trial was a turning point for me too. Having Florida guilt I signed the original petition, but of course I later learned how much of a good boy who dindu nuffin he was.

St Mike of Fergeson died 4 years ago. Dems might have won the election if blacks had not chimped out and rioted instead of waiting for a trail

Sup Forums started declining after this trial as it brought the btards memelords here

its hard being a latino republican. so many democrats assume I am one of them and that I must have 5 illegal family members

>implying most of Sup Forums can even pretend it's 2013

At least half of Sup Forums wasn't even here then

pol declined after the cuckening and then after trump was elected and we became establishment cucks

She a rocket scientist yet with those millions of dollars of scholarships?

youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw&t=71s

>2013 was 10 years ago.

This was the hypest/happiest moment of Sup Forums pre-election night 2016, wasn't it?

I love you guys

she is trilinual and graduated from the air force service academy to work as a linguist

Bitcoin is a scam

>its been 4 years since the Dorner saga

Fuck man I know I'll sound like the typical faggot when I say this but fuck reddit and r_d. I miss when Sup Forums was smaller and comfy

the CIA burned his cabin to the ground right?

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

I know I wasn't

At this point zimmerman, mike brown, and baltimore all blend into this really comfy nugget of nostalgia for me. Despite everything else that may happen in my life, I'll never forget the comfy threads, the livestreams, the chimpouts and tears, all from the glow of my monitors.

There was something magical and innocent about those days