Tell me one reason why marijuana should be illegal and alcohol not

Tell me one reason why marijuana should be illegal and alcohol not

Because my drug dealer has a kid he is trying to raise and needs the money.

when i was 18 it was easier for me to get a bag of weed than to get a bottle of vodka

prohibition really works doesn't it

Alcohol makes you violent.
Alcohol has dependency.
Alcohol greatly contributes to cause of death.

When the fuck did we get custom flags?

Marijuana is a drug and alcohol is a drink you have with a meal.

idk probably today or yesterday

someone mentioned it on /bant/ so i came to check it out

not sure if serious but alcohol is definitely a drug

So is cortisone, what's your point?

I see.
This is pretty shit though. You can hide your identity much easier.

You can't smoke or inject alcohol.

and?

you don't smoke or inject ecstasy either

Marijuana enables spic and shitskin peddlers. Alcohol is a white gentleman's business.

Weed is the nigger drug.

Oh, so edible weed is not a drug
Gotcha

Everyone knows pills are drugs.

it's not illegal

I've a multi vitamin. That's not a drug

>jackass flag
>jackass statement

everything is in order here.

ok, how about cocaine?

does everyone know white powder is a drug?

is the flour in my kitchen a drug?

You kidding right? alcohol is so cheap. Every homeless I see has a bottle of wine/beer or always reeks of alcohol

Alcohol only affects you while you're drunk, while marijuana lowers your efficiency even while you're not high.
Both should be illegal, though.

To trigger liberals. That's all.

>Alcohol only affects you while you're drunk,

I wish

Don't you think alcohol being legal has caused enough damage? Anyone who insists that weed is any safer or even benevolent is being naive and only proves that weed dumbs people down.

>white powder
Is this alt right slang for white power?

>Alcohol only affects you while you're drunk

literal underage spotted

>alcohol
>affects brain cells
>destroys your liver
ok

Better question is why do YOU need marijuana?

There's no argument for it whatsoever. Alcohol and tobacco are grandfathered in and there's nothing you can do about that. There's no reason for marijuana to be legal. No one needs it. No one should use it.

Legalize everything and regulate/ tax the shit out of the hard stuff. Same thing they do to guns.

it's a better alternative to alcohol and tobacco though

alcohol should be illegal but raises the crime rrate so much that govermeent prefer dealing with it oveercharging prices

>20 dollars of weed gets you like a joint and a half
>for that price can get a whole shitload of booze
>liberal government weed wants to be even more expensive
nah fuck weed would rather get drunk than high anyway
>m-m-m-m-m-m-m-muh health
Then why the fuck are you inhaling a burning plant instead of getting a runners high bitch.

Counting shekels is a Jew's business. White people become ennobled because they are White, not because they have some arbitrary amount of Jew-shekels.

I cant

>the government prohibits me to smoke a natural plant that has been around millions of years
If I start smoking lettuce, will the government arrest me?

no one needs soda and caffeine and saturated sugars, why is that legal? its even worse for you than booze

you ever get the runners high on weed mannn

>Marijuana
>Destroy brain cells
>Gives lung cancer

Ok

What I'm saying is alcohol doesn't make you less efficient at work/study when you're not drunk, marijuana does. Both kill you and are degenerate, though, and, as I Said, should be illegal.

well if you start dealing with lettuce then you make them pay 100$ for a lettuce and everyone would be craving for lettuce while getting you higher the chances of getting mental illneses as schizofrenic yes, they should arrest you

>t-those other things are worse!

This isn't an argument. I'm waiting for you to explain why YOU, user, need marijuana. Oh, right - you DON'T. There's no argument for it whatsoever. Trying to bring up alcohol or tobacco just weakens your position because you have no argument.

Seriously - grow up. Marijuana is for kids trying to rebel a bit. You're adults now.

Your body has an endocannabinoid system. You should not introduce exogenous cannabinoids, they will disrupt natural functions. Your is not designed to process these exogenous cannabinoids. Your body is deisgned to process ethanol, as it is a natural product of fermentation and is present in all fruits.

it does, alcohol lower your concentration for long time, and if you have hangover you cant even work study that day

They both should be legal because they aren't harmful enough to warrant a law against them.

Heroin, Coke, Meth should be criminalized because they're physically addictive and you are not able to be a productive member of society. Pot, Alcohol, Psych-shit. All of these can be done in a healthy manner as long as you don't go out of your way to abuse.

Marijuana doesn't, by itself, make people fat. Alcohol has 7 calories per gram and many alchoholics end up being morbidly obese abominations.

Most potheads are skinny...It actually puts your metabolism in overdrive.

i don't need it, i just enjoy it. and in moderation it doesn't affect health enough to justify it being illegal

also this doesn't relate to me personally, but some people are always going to use drugs (alcohol included) to relax and alcohol is made readily available any time. better to have something available that's not as bad for you

Alcohol, like caffeine, naturally comes in the form of a delicious foodstuff. Banning coffee, tea, beer, wine, or liquors would harm a nation's culinary life. Weed OTOH is just a drug.

Don't pull that "edibles" shit on me, that's just adding your drug to food (and making it taste worse).
>Hurr durr I put an oxy in an Oreo so ur argument is invalid
And yes, I'm all for a ban on tobacco

Marijuana makes people "munch" which is worse than alcohol.

i don't think that really justifies alcohol though. you can pour alcohol into your drink and it's the same thing: adding a drug to your drink, and there are people who drink non-alcoholic beers and wines

not to say i think it should be illegal, just that some people don't recognize that's it's in the same class as marijuana: a drug

i'd also love to see tobacco banned as well but it will probably never happen at this point

This

if you make alkohol ilegal, every not retard would distill their own at home with a 30$ Water distiller and a 5 min youtube tutorial

raises the risk of drinking methanol
the state will loose a huge amount of tax income

and the jews hate that

This. Not a lot of fat pot heads. I'm the only one I know the. Well, outside of boomers. They're all fat fucks regardless.

Mental health problems. Lazyness. Moodswings. Degeneracy.

you can also not "munch" if you choose to, even when you're baked. You can not, however, consume alcohol without consuming calories.

>nonalcoholic beers and wines
Not really, no

I don't think beer and wine justify alcohol in general; they justify themselves and alcohol is an integral part of them. I wouldn't shed any tears over an Everclear ban.

Yes user alcohol does cause all of those things, how awful

You fucking stupid bitch. Do you need luxuries? Can't you enjoy something? You don't need a weekend at a 5 star hotel, but the government doesn't prohibits you, does it?

Show me a pothead who doesn't munch and I'll show you a unicorn.