Back for another AMA! Ask a transgender woman anything <3

Back for another AMA! Ask a transgender woman anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoJPbi17T_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits or gtfo

how often do you speak to your psychologist?

I'm 21 months into HRT hormone theropy x

I don't anymore. You have to go to therapy first to prove you have gender dysphoria in order to get tax-funded hormones, surgery etc.

are you fertile?

No, you have to make it VERY clear you don't want children before taking hormones.

how much do you hate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

when will you kys

11 before the transition, probably a 2 right now. I'm way happier finally being a woman.

> woman

>being a woman.
yeah no, you're still a guy and you'll remain one
as one can tell by your looks

Why would you rather be a hideous fake female than a regular guy?

I AM a woman, and I'm very happy, would never kill myself.

You're gross and look like Jon Lovitz in drag. Post boipussi.

You disgust me.

> woman
Can you be even more oblivious ?

Self medicate yourself with a shotgun, freak

I get way more attention from men now, than I did when I was living my live as a gay man. I'm a woman inside and out, always have been, always will be.

>inb4 muh chromosomes

read up on biology

When will you release a cringe suicide zip then shoot up a closed supermarket?

You do realize you can't look like "OMG SUCH A CUTE KAWAII TRAP OMFGG ^_^~~" forever, right? It fades when you reach thirty.
As a homosexual, you disgusting AGP fetishists make us look like abominations.

i got bigger tits than you and i am not a women.

you dont have a vagina , you cant have children.

do you think you're fooling anyone? serious question. i'm guessing this is one of your more convincing selfies, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it, and clearly you appear like a man in makeup. and this is down to bone structure and genetics and cannot be altered with hormones. do you feel like this will eventually wear on you when you realize your appearance is off-putting to absolutely everyone, and the only difference is how well they're able to hide it?

and of course you're interested in looking like a convincing female. that's the whole idea. so don't say that. otherwise you wouldn't wear makeup at all,

Did you had any trauma?
Are you virgin in terms of fucking a woman?
Do you consider yourself to have beta behaviour?
Also, do you consider being a woman makes life easier now?

>Tax funded
Holy fuck I hate King Nigger and his healthcare

I'm not a trap, I'm a FEMALE in every single way.

we understand biology, thats where you should start BEFORE you take such a life-ruining therapy. You need professional help before you completely destroy your body.

How many years do you think you have before you realize what you've done and kill yourself like everyone before you?

uh, woman wear full makeup too? you're making absolutely no sense. I have no problem with men, many of whom are into trans females. if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

nice hairline.

this is a good point. i am not gay so i don't care really, but the LGB community should have stopped right there. including these sickos paints you all with the same brush.

>no time stamp

Also you might want to grow bangs or something your hairline is not good.

When are you going to kill yourself?

christ, I have bigger boobs six months into over-the-counter saw palmetto and fenugreek

lmao'ing at your mosquito bites

No
Of course, I'm heterosexual
Um, I'm a typical lady
For me personally, no, but the internal struggle has diminished incredibly

You forgot the decade old Nickelodeon cartoon waifu

you signed up for this. be a big girl. i asked "anything". are you concerned that you will never look like a convincing female, and everyone immediately sees you as a man, and this is off-putting and will lead to big trouble down the road?

good.

I got here as fast as I could.

Post the soles of your bare feet

Suicide rates are extremely high for transgenders and theres a reason why. Once they realize what they have done to themself they cosplay Kurt Cobain

>being a woman
hhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahaha

lol this nigga fucked up he own dick. How could you own yourself this hard. How are you going to have a family? How are you going to pass on your genes?
How wil you defend your homeland and nation?

You're a mutilated creature that will never be recognized by society. Sure, you'll be tolerated but fuck son, you recked your balls and grew some really sad tits.

I'm sorry man, get help.

>fake and gay homosexual

Expect the physical aspects like having a fucking dick

no you're not
no mater how much you try to destroy yourself ever single molecule of your body is all will always be one of a man

your a delusional being and nothing else, I feel sorry for you

If I take the hormones away will you die?

What are you going to do when you go fully bald, as you're well on your way?

Post em then faggot

Why did HRT make your jawline stronger?

Why not skip all this and go straight to the "killing yourself" part?

Would you top me with your feminine penis?

I hope you enjoy it while it lasts because no amount of makeup, camera angles and lighting can cover up the cruelty of time as your face contorts and sags into that of an elder man underneath a thin visage of a woman.

You're going to end up looking like a ripped up used condom filled with crusty semen and lipstick

>Sure, you'll be tolerated
not on my watch

Oh yea! kek

If he hadn't killed himself the government could have used his weaponized autism to give ISIS autism

Sup Forums are you actually falling for the trannies are women meme right now? what is this 2015?

i thought you were better than this

Hahaha
Fatty

>Belgian flag

um it's because of how horrible we're treated by people like YOU

I don't need to look like a female because i AM female. read up, seriously.

ugh all u care about is breeding, GROW THE FUCK UP...

Would you prefer to hang from a tree or a lamp post?

Brutal. 10/10.

THANKS FOR PAYING FOR MY SURGERY THROUGH TAXES HATER ;)

Dont you think it would be better to kill yourself now on your own terms while you still can rather than having to go through the hell and horror that is awaiting you once the tolerances you exploited up till now wear out and the world turns against you completely?

But did you fuck any pussy in your past male life?
All i do is try to understand, tnx 4 answering

not a faggot, I'm a guy, I love chicks, growing boobs because it drives women crazy. They're literally pussy magnets

video related, he got implants for a bet, kept them in and rakes in pussy. It's true, all women are bi and love tits on guys
youtube.com/watch?v=OoJPbi17T_M

perhaps more surgery or wigs, many non-trans women deal with that too

you look like a cancer survivor

You keep saying woman but you're not a woman. You're a dude with mental health issues who is into cross dressing.

>more """attention""""
How much have you had sex with another human since? Feel free to lie to us and yourself on an anonymous chink board, we all know the answer already

lol nobody likes moobs, y'all are crazy

How many times have you attempted suicide?

you aren't a "woman" you are a deformed man with a mental disorder

Tolerated the same way we tolerate other mutilated cripples and mental patients.

I treat you like people with Dissociative identity disorder because that's what it actually is. If anything I'm sad that you mutilated yourself. And I really hope that it won't be normalized by any means to fuck your body up on such a level.

> implying i pay taxes
you know this is a Belgian flag right

Do you realize you've cut your lifespan in half?

What's it like knowing that the only people actually interested in you are interested solely because of the fact they have a fetish for abominations like you. You aren't a person, you're a mentally ill freak who's so desperate for any form or attention you have to turn to fucking Sup Forums to get people to pay attention to you.

>you dont have a vagina , you cant have children.
barren women are still women, let's be clear. It's a minority of women, but they're more women than dudes playing dress-up.

When will you be committing suicide you nasty fag?

>have receding hairline
>best course of action is to transition to a gender that looks even worse with said hairline

Post them anyway, titboy faggola

Be careful on what you say you will never do
I always said I wouldn't do drugs
I always sIdni wouldn't do heroin
I always said I wouldn't try coke and meth
I always said I'd never jack off when artificially inseminating cattle.
Yet here I am, goood old fucked up lil me

Go back to ypur subreddits

well at least you won't have kids so

you realize it's just self-affirmation type shit. he's trying to convince himself. IT I JUST KEEP SAYING IT

i AM a billionaire. i AM a billionaire. and clearly he wouldn't come here if he wasn't losing his nerve and will to continue trying to trick himself in this manner. this is his big test: can he stand up to anonymous negativity? and clearly the answer is "no", or else he wouldn't just keep repeating "i AM a woman" like he does in front of the mirror to himself every day, tears welling up.

>ask a man with long hair and a hormone imbalance anything
Can you show us the inside of your rectum?

when you don't have a hideous beer belly to match, moobs are just boobs. Sorry you didn't get the memo. Visit /d/ once in a while

Well shit by all means we should be promoting Transvestism

ur a man m8 deal with it

Sorry, but until you can get rid of your Y chromosome you'll always be a man.

It's not that I don't support what you're trying to do, but you should be realistic about what you're doing. Just because you're taking female hormones, dressing like a woman, and acting like a woman, it doesn't mean that you are a woman.

how does it feel to let your whole family down there, peter?

Rare af if I ever sawed it

Do you feel any anger towards those who lied to you that changing your gender is possible and exploited you?

How much does being a slave to gender-suppressing hormones cost per year?

If and when the economy takes a major downturn how long will it take before your correct gender manifests?

Is there any recourse against a doctor who performs such a badly done cosmetic alteration?

>Of course, I'm heterosexual
user.. I, uh..

Don't ignore me. Why did HRT make your jawline stronger?

noice