What does poll think about the new flag system?

What does poll think about the new flag system?strawpoll.me/13181139
strawpoll.me/13181139
strawpoll.me/13181139

Look at the board.
How many of all posters are using flags?
You now know how many who wants to use them.
Retard

I think its fine

>*filters anyone without a geographic location*

It's legit retard. Like what the fucking point. Its like facebook with with 100+ genders Now you can't even trace back the person's country hence no shit talking about user country. It legit turning into reddit

So what

how fucking new are you?

I LIKE U KIKE

seen fine doesnt bring much shitpost and we're just the first day

the biggest annoyance so far are people hating it.

it needs to be removed.
it allows turks and other mudslimes to hide and shill more effectively.

>Now you can't even trace back the person's country hence no shit talking about user country

Implying that's bad. Finally no "haha fuck you retarded subhuman X your flag is a shithole" arguments

good point

desu I don't want to have the swedish flag, it gives the impression that the people of this cucked nation are smarter

It's fine. Stops the flag shitposting which should be only available in /bant/. I don't see any problems.

>new

the kekistani flaf triggers me becuase i can imagine easily the fatass user behind it

>he needs flags to spot shills
Old Sup Forums could smell a shill three threads over.

Vaguely knowing where people were coming from and their stances was a vital part of Pol's dynamics. It's a total fuck up to ruin that part of the culture here. Pol is absolutely eating shit. Stop fucking with perfection. That's how EVERYTHING gets fucked up. Just STOP. This board is already on the precipice of abandonment by the people who made it great. This is one more nail in the coffin.

Reddit: The post

They are running studied and shit, this will help keep the science shills and bots off

it's FUCKING BASED!

NEWFAG

NEWFAG

NEWFAG

good point

NEWFAG REDDITOR

I dont care what your reddit tier opinion post is, this is old Sup Forums, if you don't like it go to /bant/ thats why the board is there.

Never have I seen so many redditors exposed in one fell swoop. Really telling how bad this place has got since the election refugee highschool faggots came here for "muh memes." Cancer.

Stereotypes exist for a reason you fucking toilet cleaner. Now we have niggers claiming to be Nazis, Swedens confirming they are Jihadis, and retarded shit like hippies, tree huggers, and other shit.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Sup Forums originally had no flags
Fucking newfags everywhere

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So many new redditors dislike the old flag system, really bonks the noggin'.

Its hilarious seeing actual shills saying real posters are shills because they need to protect their fake flag bullshit. They will hide under so many new flags and spam this board at least 2 to 3 times as often now. Just you fuckers wait. The posts above me are proof these cancerous human beings will just increase and spread lies claiming anyone who hates this new shit will be a "redditor". Fucking pathetic.

Geographic location is the only way.

doesn't mean it was better.
>tfw country bantz are gone now

even a leaf got genuine replies, but the bantz once he makes an abhorrent post are always funny.
>inb4 you can smell a leaf from miles away
with no proof it could also be a potato nigger, no fun in that.

Are these polls real? It seems to be showing a 60-70% dislike on multiple polls. It makes me wonder.

its silly

Good point, country bantz are fun but they have a way of interfering with the topics at hand. I think there should be a hybrid system

everyone gets a canadian flag?

at least we can with pinpoint accuracy tell who the latvian posters are.

It's made the board even shittier.
it's gone from 90% shit to 99% shit, every fucking post I see is shit. The 1% decent posts/threads gets slided/archived/ignored.
It's shit.

I'll admit, I'll miss triggering Serbs

>everyone who disagrees with me is a newfag redditor
alrighty then

I've been using the Jihadi flag but I would actually rather they remove the feature and force people to use geographical flags. We can't have all these Germans, Swedes and Israelis subverting people undercover.

Don't tread on my user status.

>Implying they didn't just use proxies anyway

GO TO

>Bring back old flags
>but not anonymous

Faggots.

Not all. Germans are certified shills for EU and always will be.

>new

Should only be available to pass users

>Oh no! I'll actualy have to engege them in argument rather than write them off out of hand because of a rag on a pole

This kills the Sup Forums.

Who cares?

Flags only ever cause shit posting anyway, so Hiroshima is right to embrace that aspect of it.

>new

it's not new, mahmud. fuck off back to your little reddit shit stain safe space and go play with your fuck-goat.

Hmmmm

Trying some out

How to spot a newfag 101.

You come from /r/the_donald?

now there is MORE shitposting
people are larping as pirates and BLM niggers now you mong

I would like to request a rising sun flag please

This flag system is anything but new you redditor faggot. Also you don't need flags to spot a shill or a shitskin.

BRIAN NOOOOO!

If Hiro was serious about stopping shit posting, he'd remove flags totally on the board.

Cry more, faggot

>people who answer retarded = likely long time pol users.
>people who answer I don't care = likely plebbit
>people who answer I can show my identity = likely subversive special snowflake commies.

Hi Sweden/Germany/Turk/Poo. Sort your fucking compatriots out and we won't have an issue. You're like a nigger blaming white people for thinking most niggers are criminals.

The biggest problem is that those flags are cringey as fuck.

>Doesn't know that we has these flags back in the day
Though I will say that they may choose "retarded" because it doesn't have a no flag option. I'm stuck with this gay pirate one at present.

praise kek

I wish they'd get rid of it.

What new flag system? It's been this way my entire time on Sup Forums

why cant you just use your countries flag?

Because I came here to post anonymously, with other anonymous posters. Not get into a dick measuring contest over country related baggage irrelevant to our respective arguments.

Anyone that uses a non-geographic flag is a shitposter, shill, or a shitskin that wants to be white

It's fucking gay as fuck.

don't worry, i carry my flag with pride.

>He says, shitposting hard.
Go on, here's my flag. Do it. You know you want to.

spotting leafcucks has never been easier

its not that hard to deal with that though.
for example if you make a post thats not retarded and some one replies something akin to A FUCKING LEAF simply state that thats not an argument and either have the argument continue or not. if its not relevant make it known that its not relevant or just dont argue with retards that cant see that its irrelevant.
having an idea of the general origin of other participants can be useful and interesting on the other hand.

>its not that hard to deal with that though.
Indeed. Remove location based flags, or at least give a no flag option.

>for example if you make a post thats not retarded and some one replies something akin to A FUCKING LEAF simply state that thats not an argument and either have the argument continue or not. if its not relevant make it known that its not relevant or just dont argue with retards that cant see that its irrelevant.

It's not that simple, as you ALREADY have 12 braindead faggots who have flooded the thread shitposting at you, you tell them "not an argument" and they don't even care. This way removes that option from them entirely. If they can't play nice, their toys are taken away as they clearly can't be trusted with them.

Then remove flags

well why do you care what braindead redditors on here think? the idea is to have relevant political discussion. make your points from a reasonable position with clear arguments and someone will probably take a crack at serious debate even if youve got retards screaming about your flag.

the problem with a no flag option is that people will still assign a nationality to you that is convineint for them like having no flags on this board strips away a lot of discussion and insight into the perspective of other posters.