Why do millennials dine out instead of cooking their own meals?

Why do millennials dine out instead of cooking their own meals?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goddamn if traps really are gay I don't wanna be straight desu

normies usually cant cook, and it's a myth women are good at cooking.

I'm good at cooking, but that's because i spend an hour every day doing it. Most normies are afraid of boiling water, because they think they can somehow fuck it up.

I mostly cook my own meals and rarely dine out because I don't want filthy shitskins touching my food and that's all that works in the kitchens of most restaurants.

Why do you faggots keep posting this dog faced bitch? Steve-O was much better.

>millennials
>cooking

lol. That's why things like Blue Apron exist now -- even when they do attempt to try something on their own, they need a paint-by-numbers kit in order to actually do it

>cooking
>hard
next you'll be telling me doing your loundry is hard

I am a 26 year old single male that works all the time but I still fucking cook my own food, eating out is a waste of money

Cooking is haaaaarrrrrd

Because when you are working 50-60 hours a fucking week + commute you find less time to perform basic human necessities. The trick is to learn meal prep and make your whole weeks food in advance.

My kitchen is the size of a closet and doesn't have an oven. I cook very simple things occasionally.

The commercials for those fucking things... bunch of mid 30's hipster douchbags talking about ordering tacos while conversing in high-pitched effeminate voices...

Cooking is a basic life skill, fuck you in the neck if you don't have the ability to prepare your own meals...

Because Europe is dead and so are the people who would have passed down family recipes. Or they just forgot them and are addicted to fried bullshit now.

What is that? Mulch cake?

Except that's literally not true. Millennials don't eat out nearly as often as previous generations and its going to fuck with the mid-level restaurant industry really fucking bad over the next couple years. And they can't be sure if it's a money thing or a health thing.

Get your fucking facts right.

i'm so lazy and waste all my money. It is pathetic. The compromise is to not eat all day and then eventually give in and get a gas station sandwich and a bag of chips or get like $5 of taco bell and calling it a day.

Having to feed myself to survive is such a chore. If i had the choice, money aside, I would choose never having to eat and losing the sense of taste over reality.

I should actually start my sungazing training; that shit WORKS

Heck i even picked up tricks eating at the local homeless shelter, they've had decent cooks working there from time to time and they've made some pretty nice stuff and - "I saw what you did there" took notes.

Granted half the time its like 3rd grader cafeteria crap, but sometimes they make some good stuff.

my thoughts exactly

Meme

Its definitely a money thing.

Their shit costs too much, and millennials aren't making enough money to pay for it. Many of them are on food stamps anyway, and you cant pay for things at a restaurant with Snap.

is that a dude? and not just an unlucky chick?

Because I can't cook. And with 50€ a day 'I don't have to hunger if i dine something else except sel-fmade food.Stay poor fagget

Stop fucking responding to millennials threads for fucks sake. You're all worse than the people you mock because this is all you can talk about every fucking day.

its actually cheaper equivalent for equivalent.
sure you can go home at eat instant noodles for super cheap if you want

> cant spend food stamps at Applebees
> applebees shit costs like 15-20 bucks for a full meal

Fuck Applebees
im making a rice-pizza-casserole at home for $4

> Applebees goes out of business

I cook all the time. Shit's comfy as fuck. Plus, it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

Laziness and stupidity. Thank god they're barely breeding.

Mostly its just time consuming. I could make my own pot roast or meatloaf or I could drive 4 minutes to little Caesar's and get a 5 dollar pizza.

>I'm hard

They dont cook because in a vein attempt to define themselves they turn to snowflake culture and experiences to make their identity.

restaurants actaully dont make that much money. the better the food, the smaller the margins.
food is fashion, and has trends. i work in f&b and its basically normies jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon, just like fashion

Feel free to stop posting "why do millennials" threads with a photo of this dyke any time. Seems like you've been doing this for at least a year now, OP. Are you OK?

hard in the sense that it is hard to get me to do it. I havent changed my bedsheets in two months and my bedroom is constantly strewn with dirty laundry. I rarely do laundry it is such a fucking chore I'd rather live in filth instead.

Who /mcdouble/ here?

Thats true but you should look into these Crock Pot Dump meals (stuff bagged up and ready to go in the freezer, just drop it in the crock pot and leave it)

Also if you go to little caesers have them custom make the pizza and get extra sauce (on the pizza) - no added price, just a 10 min wait

Itll taste pretty much like their deep dish, for no extra cost.

I want to breed good arr

fuck, why can't they still be 99 cents?

of course I live in the USA and you live in singapore, and I live in the flyover states too, so I might know abit more about this firsthand

locally there have been some local joints open up that get alot of traffic, I guess one thing thats happened is people have gotten worn out on brand names and they want mom&pop shops again

part of it is something inherited from their boomer parents. eating out is a sign of wealth, and indicative of the middle class lifestyle millennials wish they could have, and that they were sold as kids.

the other part is they were never taught to cook by their parents.

thankfully I can cook pretty decently.

I used to like cooking when I was living on my own. Lost my sweet job (have a new one but pays 1/3 as much) and am now living back with the parents and I don't like cooking in their kitchen / being around family.

Now, eating out is one of my few joys in my empty shitty life.

where do you find this webms?

the USD is almost worthless

I heard they were eating out less, or at least at a certain style of restaurant, I saw an article called "millennials are killing wild buffalo wings" or something.

same here, I go to the restaurant take a look at employees, of not Whites I simply leave

jesus christ my hnnnnnnnggggggggggg

niger niger

Speak for yourself. Literally all I eat are turkey sandwiches.

I am single so it's just easy and cheap to eat out.

I still cook for guests though.

But I do cook my own meals.

Between that and literally being able to watch gourmet level cooking videos on YouTube and emulating accordingly, there is no reason not to cook your own meals.

Fuck dropping 17$ at a diner for a cheeseburger with fries. Take that sand money and use it to make enough pattys for a week.

They're too inteligente

>buffalo
>wings

How?

For me, it's the mcchicken

I hate cooking but can't afford to dine out.

I dont want that toenail cake thanks

She has such a tiny little head.

I agree man, ive picked up recipes off youtube and other places I havent even gotten to try yet since I haven't had my own kitchen in over 4 years.

But seriously they have Steakburger meals at S&S for $4 now and if $8 of that wont fill you up I dont know what to say.

If the quality is decent (like S&S) then adding Volume is definitely gonna be a hell of alot better than trying to add quality.

And as for McDonalds?

Why the fuck would I get a $7 meal when I can just get like 3 fucking cheeseburgers for half the price.
> and a $1 coke because they usually have that deal - and I get free refills if I go inside to eat, so I can definitely get my money's worth out of them.

I live off a diet of soylent and protein bars. I spend maybe $50 a month on food and have never been healthier.

>2017
>still eating food
>being this asleep

she is a fucking whore that lives from donations.

that cake looks delicious

>dem hips
MUH DIK

link to recipeeeeeeee

>Why the fuck would I get a $7 meal when I can just get like 3 fucking cheeseburgers for half the price.
>> and a $1 coke because they usually have that deal - and I get free refills if I go inside to eat, so I can definitely get my money's worth out of them.

Because you care about nutrition and you don't want to be another fat burger?

Those dreamcatcher earrings are cultural appropriation. She should be fired.

Maybe because they are the "women making sandwiches is sexist" group and want to have a meal made for them, and not make one themselves because muh patriarchy

Possibly because we were raised by boomer dipshits who were feeding us insta/ microwave food all the time. Same reason we're pumped full of chemicals and look like malnourished ghouls while being the fattest around at the same time. I always thought my parents were decent cooks until I moved out and realized they passed fuckall in cooking skills to me, and realizing how bad the food was coming home after I learned on my own.

No survival skills & being dependent on an outside force to life.

Essentially a Slave Class.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Jesus Christ you 90s and 2011s faggots are more pathetic than me.

I thought I was the only one with no culture, no cooking skills, no talent, no nothing.
I can't even fold my own clothes and organize myself.

If you faggots are going to be this useless and irresponsible then who's going to take care of us?

If I cared about nutrition I would probably be going across the street to Walmart, heading to the Deli and buying a Sub for $6.

Or just packing my lunch from home (if I had a home).

Right now though, with no access to money (or food stamps) and no kitchen thats a pain in the ass. So until a lucky break happens its whatever the soup kitchens hand over.

Im not particularly fond of vegetables either bud. But I do like uncooked spinach in place of lettuce for sandwiches.

>Gook buffet across the street is $10 total
>Eat all the Cali rolls I want for 2 hours.
>Have some cereal before bed.

> easy fix to folding your clothes right here:

Lay them out, fold them in half, then roll them up. Roll everything up.

It takes up even less space and its ideal for traveling too.

1 post by this retard

evry fucking time

SAGE