Is there still an ongoing riot in Runescape, or am I too late?

Is there still an ongoing riot in Runescape, or am I too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EStV0-DBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hbv7MsL2nII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the first I'm hearing of it. So it's probably over. I always miss all the cool shit because wagecuck. How is this related to politics?

Same man, wagecucked from 9 to 5. All that remains are just screen shots and people in the RS chat vaguely referring to it in the GE.

too late

Kek

They had a gay pride event or some shit so a bunch of frogs logged on and started reeeeeeeing

HOLY SHIT

STRYSEXMEMER MADE AN UNIRONICAL VIDEO ABOUT IT

HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE UNTIL THIS BECOMES A MEME?

youtube.com/watch?v=1EStV0-DBqQ

So from what I gather from your pics and a google search of "runescape gay", Runescape is having a Gay Pride event and normal videogame playing volk are upset by this.

A common solution you would get from Sup Forums would be "Stop paying for it. Vote with your dollar.". Which is the correct one but it ignores the sunk cost effect.

Runescape involves a lot of time and nobody who's invested a significant amount of time in RS wants to quit over some superfluous bullshit like a gay pride event. Do what some WOW players did when WOW started sucking, start up a private server. Your game is gone. Liberalism is like brain cancer in that by the time you start noticing serious symptoms like a gay pride event in game, it's far too late to save. Liberalism has been festering for a while in that company.

Cut your losses. Start up a private server, but whatever you do STOP FUCKING PAYING FOR THIS DEGENERACY!

test

Holy shit look at these memes I am missing out.
That's it I no longer wants to wagecuck for Mr. Shekelstein.

>you will never buy and sell shit in world 2 Fally ever again
>you will never get super excited about becoming a member and getting a dragon longsword again

>have over 125m banked
>tfw you achieved your life long goal as a kid but will never re-feel tfw you got your 1st whip

feels man

kek
chked, kekt and rigidyrkt

What's funny?

try ironman mode

I would probably only have a 1/10 of it as iron but don't know how to afk money make as iron.

RuneScape is still amazing.

Not political, MODS

youtube.com/watch?v=hbv7MsL2nII
This also happen on our national holiday (((coincidence))), i think not.