Is Finland fucking finished after today?

Miksi?

fug wud habben

Oh no, not finrand...
That's pretty close

No. Political elite is just making it abundantly clear that they despise democracy.

Cabinet is being disbanded and our populist party is breaking up after they selected hard line anti-immigration chairman, co-chairman and 3rd chairman.

why, what is going on in fugland ?

Can OP summarize what happened today?

Not gonna lie, former PS voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching PS crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get keys to the ministerial Audis.

Finland is one of the most socioeconomically stable countries on Earth.

So no.

pls save spurdo

Well I won't be calling myself Finnish anymore, I'm actually really ashamed of this country at this point.

I won't be showing this flag here either anymore. Fuck everything.

Good. Hitler didn't win power by cucking to the cuckservatives.

Imagine living in Finland...

No

second largest party elected hardline anti-immigration leader, government was almost destroyed, party was split in two because of defectors, political crisis and lefties going apeshit

tl;dr LITERAL FUCKING SOROS COUP

No such country exists anymore. Especially not the kind that existed during winter war, the patriotic one.

F

yeah what happened to the bravery of the fins

We have been Finnished so many times before.

I used to hate ps because timo soini, but now ill support it. Going to join Ps asap, they are going to win next elections.. lets make it happen!

No

State funded leftism happened and Kekkonen liked USSR too much. This is what happens when you elect a leftist for 30 years

Finland should allow immigration and open borders because i would love to rape that woman in a barn somewhere.

Looks like progress. You now unambiguously know who the traitors are.

same

Lets make some memes about the traitors

get a job

The refugees represent a prototype of future citizen:
-Declining level of education
-No hope of making it to middle class
-Reliant on declining amount of salary available and increasing amount of welfare
-Will never own a new and paid for car
-Will never own an apartment
-Speaks broken finnish + niggerish english
-Isn't interested in local history, but merely of personal survival

All in all, I would see it realistic that Finland devolves into Ireland kind of status as per living standards and economical position in EU. Maybe with a RSA twist created by aggressive local segregation.

I actually kinda hope that global warming ruins the golf stream and turns this place into such an arctic hellhole that only locals will cope with it.

Another one? Then i dont have time to fuck your mother..

Me and you both.