What is your political reasoning or motivation for hating transgender people?

What is your political reasoning or motivation for hating transgender people?

I vote Republican, i own several firearms i actually use, i camp, i protest the blm shutting down off road use areas, and im mtf trans. 80% of the mtfs i know or ran across are conservative and pay their own way medically, whats with all the hate? We are not sjws, don't lump us in with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/14365362_The_successful_treatment_of_a_gender_dysphoric_patient_with_Pimozide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You go against nature and God's will. Now burn in righteous fire.

Okay so sand niggers hate us, well that's a given. Every one of you brown fucks are cancer to the earth. In fact every brown person is a violent monster.

God isnt real though. There is no god or supernatural.

I don't hate them. I do feel sorry for them because they've got a kind of warped sense of reality that's being indulged by society for reasons of achieving an evil agenda, rather than being corrected, and it causes them all kinds of trouble.

You can be a manly woman, or a feminine man. You cannot actually change your gender. That's just biology. The hormonal loads under which your brain formed, which differ according to biological gender, result in immutable consequences, no matter what surgeries you have and no matter what pills you take.

because when you state who you are, you're virtue signaling even then. You're just waiting to be able to state, yet again, that you're a woman. Cracking open the last vestige of identity within the West from the inside out. Cancer.

How did you get the Faggotville flag?

Well yeah i agree, I'm not a woman and never will be, but i present as a woman, i pass as a woman, i went to a federal court to have my birth certificate changed to female.

This.

I never bring up gender irl. My transition is done, i changed my legal name and gender, and i moved 3 states over. I live fully as a woman now like the silent majority of trans people.

What would it take for u to accept people like me?

It's not hate I feel pity for them. Being so brainwashed.
Healthy young lad
injected with xeno estrogens
wide hip puffy nipples
transitions to female for virtue signalling
many such a case
sad

Unless you plan on posting your ass on Sup Forums no one cares that you're a tranny and neither does the majority of Americans unless you constantly have to talk about it like Bruce Jenner.

Why? You said it yourself, you're LARPing. You're pretending to be something that you aren't, and will never be. Why? You will never be able to live a normal life, not because of anything else is imposing on you, but because of what you're imposing upon yourself.

I think you should have the right to do that if you want, I guess. But I also think that other people should have the right to call you a LARPing man, not fear persecution if they use the correct pronoun for your actual biological gender.

They are not of Kek

Also liberals

so fucking tired of reading this shit.

ok, so consider hypothetically, you got your way, and everyone genuinely believes that people are the gender they want other people to think they are. congratulations, you have eliminated the cultural link between BEING a gender and PRESENTING as a gender, thus rendering the descriptive terms 'male' and 'female' meaningless and making the whole thing a waste of time because these terms no longer refer to anything specific at all

>brainwashed
This is the opinion i don't get. I was never brainwashed. I grew up on a farm and felt these feelings of wanting to be a girl regardless of how masculine my upbringing was. Don't u think its an honest to god brain condition if people from different walks of life all end up with the same symptoms?

disgust

Blurring the biological lines of gender is why society indulges this behavior. It's futile, because in the end male and female describe real, biological traits that are immutable and consequential. But that won't stop them from trying, no matter how much it handicaps societies or the people living in it.

It's that fucking nasally voice you do, like nails on a chalkboard.

Also, you're failures as men, so other beta males probably see too many similarities

You're a drain on the healthcare system, you won't live long so you're a bad resources investment and if you're white you just threw away your genes.

Because it's a sickness, and should be treated as such. Meaning, a cure must be found. You don't just accept a sickness, you start developing a cure for it.

That, and also because transexualism has recently become more accept it, because a lot of transgender teens have commited suicide. So it's that enough reason to accept something? If suddenly a lot of pedos start killing themselves, are we as a society evaluate normalizing pedophilia? No right? Then is stupid. What you have is a mental disease, and you should be treated as such, as a person that needs therapy. You will never be a woman if you cut your dick, and you will never be a man even with a fake cock.

Because you are a Marxist tool utilized in order to undermine and destroy family, the most important thing there is to a nation.

Jenner isn't trans. That is the shit im sick of, freaks like that pretending to be trans for attention, most if not all mtfs in the media aren't trans.

Not larping, im essentially a girl now, i started hormones young enough to pass, no one thinks im a male irl, i blend in

Wut? Im not trying to get rid of genders, quite the opposite.

I know people like you. Unfortunately, this isn't the place to ask questions like this because it's impossible to humanize you. The only way people to get through to people as autistic as the ones on this board is for them to have a significant person in their life become a fucking trans or something

>What is your political reasoning or motivation for hating transgender people?
I only hate the ones that can't accept what they are. I mean it could be possible for someone to have the wrong(retarded) brain and think they're a real woman/girl but it's nasty to try and emulate to be like one when they will never be one physically because it's impossible and they should be locked up before they chop off their own dicks or get pumped full of hormones from their delusional desires or go shoot up some place out of depression from body dysphoria.

Thats not true at all, i believe in the mother father family unit.

But the treatment is transition, they spent decades eletocuting and injecting and experimenting on people like me and transition was the lesser of all the other evils.

faggot

>>being this triggered by something that literally has no effect on you

>I grew up on a farm and felt these feelings of wanting to be a girl regardless of how masculine my upbringing was.

I grew up wanting to be lots of things that I'm not, too. Growing up means accepting the difference between that and what you are, coming to know yourself and respect yourself for what you are rather than trying to be what you are not.

but then something would happen: we need to do useful stuff (i.e. something you have never done) like breed livestock. This requires male and female animals, yes I mean actual males and females, rather than ones that have 'decided they want to appear male' (whatever "appear male" means these days idk) and their nonbinary open marriage life partners. then we would need to refer to these breeding 'males' and 'females' as something else, let's say 'elams' and 'elamefs'.

Then humans would start using these words to refer to themselves to improve their chances of producing offspring, and then the whole cycle would start over with bluehairs and other hornrim-glasses-wearing fat-undulating freaks of nature blubbering and gyrating until these new words were meaningless too

If God is dead, everything is permissible.

we will kill you traitor

What probably happened was that mentally at an early age you realized you couldn't compete with your masculine father so you instead embraced being a woman so that way you could justify not competing.

I'm sure you'll do a great job

including hating the freaks that are known as trannys

Everything is permissible. unless someone stops it. So far your god hasn't stopped anything.

I suspect gay bottoms/traps/trannies etc have just chosen to give up on getting a mate and pretend to be something else in an attempt to be happy.

Doesn't seem like a sickness. Maybe a condition - like poverty. Not something that can be cured.

>Not larping, im essentially a girl now, i started hormones young enough to pass, no one thinks im a male irl, i blend in

You said yourself that you'll never be a woman. But now you're saying "I'm essentially a woman". The thing is, no you're not. Unless you started hormone therapy in the womb, your brain developed based on hormonal loads that were very gender-influenced in ways that were very consequential to your mental development.

You're just lying to yourself, and accustomed to doing so, as we can see by your contradictory answers. You've become disconnected from external reality and are confusing your whims and wishes with what really *is*. And that, for me, is one of the main reasons why I feel pity for people like you. It's a lifestyle that totally warps thinking.

It's like if you pretended to be an NBA-class basketball player, your whole life, and everyone went along with it, but inside you know you can't play basketball for crap, and everyone else does too. It just seems like a really horrible, deluded way to live, that denies the importance of what you are and forsakes the gifts you were given as an individual in favor of fantasies and lies.

afaik there is a cure, pimozide or sth, same stuff that treats schizos

Well mental health is just getting more complex. No electrocuting, but still a cure must be found. Transitioning is not a treatment since you don't cure anything, just made it socially acceptable. That's the equivalent of treating schizophrenia by telling everyone that they need to keep enforcing the patient fantasy and just play along.

That's actually scary you wouldn't even tell your partner about your history of mental issues? what if he wants children?

sounds like you just described a mental illness. I don't care about your upbringing you were poisoned in development by xenoestrogens. It's a fact most males today are that's why people from the 80s all looked more masculine.

excellent scientific analysis

ur good

Pushing of this shit on kids. I would not mind if you just took your hormones and stayed at your hole. Instead now Canadian parents can have their child abducted if they wont allow their children to "assume their gender identity".

We cant sepperate you few good ones from the degenerates, and honestly, i dont even believe you to be what you claim to be.

It does affect me, if I have to accept that x person is of y gender and society punishes me if I dont accept it.

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with Affordable Care Act - mandate for health professionals, insurance companies:
>doctors must perform gender transition procedures on children, even when those procedures may be physically and emotionally harmful to the child
>forces virtually all private insurance companies and many employers to cover gender transition procedures or face severe penalties and legal actionl

do what you want but pay with it with youre own taxes/money.

And don't get me wrong, I know my words are harsh. I don't hate you. I respect you. I want you to be happy, whatever that means.

I just... worry that you are indulging a fallacy that robs you of your true identity, and your sense of truth and reality, in favor of living in a sort of permanent fantasy that, as you grow and age, will fit less and less and leave you unsatisfied and potentially suicidal. No shame, just concern.

you can play dress up all you want, but understand this: any attempt to influence society's response to you is an attempt to dilute society's perception of male and female

additionally, genital surgery is medically unnecessary mutilation, and a desire to undergo such surgery is evidence of insanity

I only get mad when transgender men start winning female awards and changing female sports records. Real women get shamed for getting plastic surgery to get a more feminine body such as bigger breasts, yet when men do it, they are applauded. Malala should have won the women of the year award not Bruce Jenner.

Bruce Jenner has done nothing for women, he just had enough money for surgery. Malala actually helped keep schools open for girls. Malala even got shot in the face by the Taliban and it didn't stop her from ensuring more girls went to school in Pakistan. :l

researchgate.net/publication/14365362_The_successful_treatment_of_a_gender_dysphoric_patient_with_Pimozide

youre not a girl mate sorry to tell you but reality is a cold mistres.
even after their operation the still have to take hormone blokers.
and if you "change" your sex organs the body will start to close it up because it considers it an open wound.

>I vote Republican
Kill yourself

>Instead now Canadian parents can have their child abducted if they wont allow their children to "assume their gender identity".

Canada is generally becoming completely cucked, it's not just this one thing. You leafs have some serious house cleaning to do. You're betraying America, fucking your culture up, and all to (and for) the thunderous applause of Eurocucks.

I don't hate you, I hate special snowflakes, and 99% of """transgender""" are just that.
I mostly just pity you, because you're never going to get the help you actually need.

"Poverty" is defined different by countries. Is not the same. Most countries strive to eliminate extreme poverty and at least give the poverty persons the tools to escape it or at least improve their economical condition.

I accept you, user

Transitioning is a dead end. You deserve the hate just like fat acceptance movement deserve the hate. For promoting and normalizing unhealthy and society degenerating lifestyle.

In the Trump era, voting Republican is the only sensible choice. Democrats are fucking insane now. I was the most liberal person ever a few years ago, but now I can't fucking stand liberals. I still believe in the same values, but y'all don't. What you represent is the fucking death of Western culture, sacrificing itself to barbarity in the name of escaping guilt for the prosperity preceding generations fought so hard to bequeath to you.

If you were born with a dick it's pretty insane to try and cut it off.

In my oppinion you all deserve to end in the loony bin.

If you want to be a faggot that much then just get fucked in the ass like the rest of them do.

Post tits or GTFO

They won't shut up about it and feel the need to announce it to the world and demand special treatment.

exacty its quite sad especialy if you look at the suicide rates.

there should be alternative methods developed to treat gender dysporia ones that arent irreversible.
i feel pity not hatred for people who suffer from gender dysphoria.

Don't hate them. But the LGBT movement is socially poisonous, and transgenderism is not a healthy state to be promoted.

because your people are destroying the minds of children and you do nothing to stop it
fuck off with your no true scotsman argument

Not hate, pity mixed with disdain. You are ill and you need help, and we are your good friends telling you so.

You are fucking mental and belong in an institution. I'm dead fucking serious, people like you who act all normal about all that shit is why the west is so fucked right now.

>there should be alternative methods developed to treat gender dysporia ones that arent irreversible.

I think a lot of it begins with raising girls that aren't simultaneously addicted to overly macho men, and hateful of themselves for that and thus in denial about it in a way that prevents their words and actions from marrying up.

I thought I was one for a while.

Like you, I typically vote republican (but identify as an independent), love my guns, and have zero interest in welfare. I'm 28, have established in a career and have a pretty decent life other than the fact that I'm the last person left alive in my family (not counting my finacee).

I then realized that I was bisexual and liked the aesthetic that goes with being a woman - colors, makeup, etc. And upon realizing that, I lost interest in it. Now I date women but accept that I'd be open to a man if the situation were right, and dress fashion-forward but steadfastly male.

Just my own experience. I feel like I didn't understand myself and was so oversaturated with "trans-everything" coming from absolutely everywhere that I translated it into "maybe I should be a girl?"

It's been a learning experience and I'm grateful for it.

if your asking my opinion I generally think that if you are engaging in any sort of act that only hurts you and no one else I do not give a fuck, I do think that what your doing to yourself is unhealthy and a more expensive alternative to therapy and medication but as I said again as long as your not going around preaching about how cool it is to mess up your body with chems and surgeries and that kids should be allowed to make decisions such as this then frankly I do not care.

Ur freaky "lesbian" sexual predators. Sorry you must be destroyed.

Fags too. Real lesbians I don't care.

Additionally, trangenderism men are starting to win female pageants. And more and more are starting to become famous models. More women around the world will have to get extreme surgeries to compete with the transgender men. The guidelines of a "hot woman" will be artificially modified. This has already happened in Asia and will soon happen in the West too.

Because the sjws lump you together with them, and because of the very loud and annoying LGBT community

I don't have a problem with trans, gay, bi, etc. people as long as they keep it to themselves. I don't go out and screech about what I do in my bedroom, and don't want to hear what you do in yours. Keep it to yourself and don't mention it all the time and I really don't care. It's your choice.

Based transpede in a maga hat thread?
Irony aside, I don't hate trans but I feel legitimate sympathy for them and think there should be instead a scientific approach to their ailments.

Just feel like hormone therapy and shit should be an absolutely last option and the person in question should be an adult, the bathroom bullshits just politics and corporatism, make a third bathroom or make them use their born genders until legally reassigned via surgery. Pretty simple without the emotional bullshit included.

DONT MIX MAKI WITH YOUR DISGUSTING SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

You should go to jail for falsifying government documents, pervert. The judge should as well

post ur boypussy

>raising girls that aren't simultaneously addicted to overly macho men

gender dysporia is a mental illnes only a few select are genuinely affected by it the others are what i call trans trenders the (attention whores).

its when the start to push this shit on kids thats when i draw the line it makes my blood boil.

altough ther was a case of a trannyfaggot who was effectively treated with pimozide.

The case is reported of a gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.

Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Don't hate them, just don't their degeneracy codified into any shit-tier law. Let them seek medical or psychiatric attention they need, but stay out of the law.

Test

1) I have no political motivation regarding gays, trans, etc.
2) I don't participate in crazy. A man wants to wear dresses and be called Nancy?
Meh.
He demands that I pretend he is a girl?
Fuck off.
that is all.

Like so many problems in our society, it is becoming more prevalent, but social taboos prevent us from recognizing this and questioning why its happening.

you beg for our acceptance like a weak bitch, it's what makes me hate you

>im essentially a girl now

Looking like a girl is not being one. You will never have the lived experiences of an actual biological female. The closest you can ever get to being a woman is to be an effeminate man in drag, self-mutilation optional.

>im essentially a girl now
>"The explosion was pretty powerful, but we recovered a few blood cells so we can identify the victim."
>"What do we know?"
>"The victim was male...."

I dont hate em, i just dont think people who cut body parts off are playing with a full deck.....

the problem is that there startig to push this shit to kids.

and as proven here most of them dont actualy have gender dysphoria there sick perverted parents are pushing it on them.

As many as 98% of gender-confused boys and 88% of gender-confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.
>DSM-V under "Gender Dysphoria without a disorder of sex development"
Close to 80% of such children would abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated.

your a degenerate abomination

Well...

Liking this mainstream weeb shit makes even you a faggot, user.

Maki is a sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

The actual trans people (the extremely small percentage of the population that actually feel, without the influence of the latest trend, that they are the opposite sex) I, and most people, do not have a problem with.

The problem lies with a certain group of people hijacking causes such as these and using them as weapons to attack traditional structures in order to undermine the stability and morality of a nation for their own diverse interests.

The so-called gender identity spectrum is being presented to young children almost as a kind of menu that they are encouraged to choose from. It is needlessly destructive and is not born out of sympathy for the trans community, but from the desire for another useful wedge to be driven between men and women.

I would, however, disagree with the accepted medical treatment of trans people. A person receiving excess amounts of a hormone their body is not naturally equipped to deal with is bound to cause serious dysregulation.

I don't hate them. I pity them. They have a mental illness and the left has pushed the belief that its normal and okay.

just because you cut your dick doesnt make you a girl or adding a dildo and closing you r vagina doesnt make you a man
so yeah, trangedering is just dening a fact

I vote republican. Im a trump supporter. I never hated "transgender" or gays. I could care less. What i do hate are autistic motherfuckers who screech about their oppression where there fucking is none and blame society for whatever the case may be and act like a bunch of evergreen niggers. Black lives matter can get hit by my truck again. I dont even slow down.

Also if theyre having issues finding work maybe its because some jobs find it distracting when people shave their eyebrows, draw new ones on, draw fake beards with a sharpee and act like a condescending fag. As for everyone else who is just "different" and minds their own business i could care less about. If one cross dresser walks down the street just happy as a fucking pig in shit with life and gets pushed around by people (whicu doesnt happen btw), ill just skip to the part where im pulling their teeth out of my baseball bat with my gerber after I carry that faggot princess style out of there.

Too wong foo is one of my favorite movies. I loved that fag on familiar of zero. Puri puri prisoner is my favorite super hero. I love their personalities. I even remember this drag queen on some show where they tyra banks collected all these lesbians and gays. The drag queen with the green hair was the best guest on there. Now were living in some sjw twilight zone. Idk what these blue hair mutated autistic fuckers are who are attacking people at trump rallies. Kill those fuckers with fire.

Condoning and cheering insanity instead of helping them. That's what's wrong with the transgender movement. They are insane and need medical help not people encouraging their insanity.

exactly puberty blockers make kids sterile and are proven to have horrible side effets on the mental and physical state of the child.

mental illnesses shoud be treated as such not paraded around as a sign of pride.

Good thing i pass and stealth, u guys are horrid