CANT MESS WITH THE SESS

CANT MESS WITH THE SESS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCMpIA4QEVo?t=390
mediaite.com/tv/do-you-like-spy-fiction-james-bond-movies-things-get-weird-between-sen-cotton-and-sessions/
archive.is/N4J9L
reason.com/blog/2017/06/13/in-private-letter-jeff-sessions-asks-con
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy
y

Cant ref the jeff

Flat earth.

>abdul

Bada bing

youtu.be/ZCMpIA4QEVo?t=390

Bumping

Just got back from work, can any anons give me a rundown? Don't wanna read about this much from the (((MSM)))

That's not true though. They've gotten a different set of rules since way back. It's some specific time instead.

>being this uninformed
Jesus

ARKANSAS guy is based as fuck

Bummp

Sessions refused to fall for the bait. Liberal politicians got pissed off......interruppions of the man galore

He looks like a feeble old faggot that should be a nursing home instead of political office.

Bump

Can I have a not so quick rundown? I just got home.

Dems: Muh russia! Admit to muh russia
Sessions: I deny all allegations

basically it except you can see every dem almost have a meltdown because they didn't get the answers that fit their narrative while a few Repubs (esp Arkansas guy) mocked the whole thing

You look like a piece of shit jew that shoupd be in the ovens but you dont hear us complain

He's from Alabama.

Gonna need a speedy synopsis on this one fellas

He meant Senator Cotton from Arkansas.

That was the best part

He blew those fucktards out.

Deputy Dawg did good today. More win!

what the fuck is wrong with you swedes, whats your fucking hardon with accepting cultures and people completely different than yours

Probably boredom

Anyone have any footage of Sen. Cotton taking a wet runny shit all over the nigger wench?

He doesn't appreciate the accusations or insinuations.

tl,dr:

"MUH RUSSIA!!!"

"...that's stupid, and you're stupid. What time do we eat?"

mediaite.com/tv/do-you-like-spy-fiction-james-bond-movies-things-get-weird-between-sen-cotton-and-sessions/

theres a clip here.. its hilarious

Archived it
archive.is/N4J9L

Not all even partake too christ.. If you're sick or prego you eat. Not a fan of that shit, but hating on it just makes it grow... Ask the jesus fags in Rome.. that shit blew up after they killed him

can i get a quick rundown on how it went down? it was long

>can someone spoonfeed me? My short attention span

>ziocons like cotton are based now
please please go back to r/the_shabbos you fucking kike shills

fuck off shill i dont have 4 hours to watch american politics

At least he has balls unlike you

Sessions blew out the Democrats and Senator Cotton made fun of the Muh Russia conspiracy theorists.

The end.

Oh yeah, McCain confused himself again with his ramblings.

Sessions fucking up those damn dirty democrats is good and all, but wtf is the man's issue with pot?
reason.com/blog/2017/06/13/in-private-letter-jeff-sessions-asks-con

Did you go awol?

>I cant recall

He's a good ol boy from the 50s. What's not to get?

thanks

Seriously though wtf is going on with McCain. I think he had a stroke and nobody has noticed yet.

Bumping

McCain has legit lost his mind. I'm not sure if it's hilarious, or just really sad. He makes Maxine Waters look like Einstein.

He's not sleeping, he's been having too many meetings with his foreign sponsors and cooking up Russian conspiracy theories.

I bet the last six months have been harder on him than his time in a fucking tiger cage. Oh wait, he never was IN a tiger cage. He blabbed "I-i'm an Admiral's SON!" as soon as he was captured and spent his time in a luxury suite.

>really sad
How could it be sad?

He's been a chicken hawk for 35 years, he's personally been involved in the deaths of thousands in the Ukraine all for his kid's oil company, etc.

It's time for him to retire and putter around until the end.

Go

bump

That guy from Oregon is a closet faggot i bet

he looks like he's about to go full John McCain soon

Basic gestalt, anyone?

>1 post by this ID
read the thread you faggot communist

Bamp

Sessions blew away the Dems.

Brump

CANT JEFE THE JEFFAY

My kind of lady

Embarrassing performance before the committee desu
>"I d-do not recall"
>"I assert presidential privilege which only the president could, I am not the president btw, so I should answer the questions but I won't."
>if I a scream than people will believe my lies

Drumpf is schmlaumpfed

Actually I take it back, the flag change back to the old system is great. Lefties simply cannot resist wearing their badge of stupidity, makes them easy to spot.

and thats your secret meeting??

This is why you are losing. You cannot win if your cause and spearhead has no basis in reality.

I don't remember, I don't recall, maybe, executive privilege.

repeat.

Bumping

Bumping

bump

>a luxury suite broke his arms so he cant lif them above his haid and turned his hair prematurely white

I mean I dont like him, but while they didn't KILL him because he was an admiral's son, they still tortured him to some extent

nah

it was the guilt and shame of being broken by the commies that turned his hair white

Fuck off faggot your country is garbage because of how much of a retard your people are

I plan on attending his sentencing for treason once he's convicted. I've never seen a hanging before.

Degenerate

Hahahahahahahahaha

You cant be this fucking dumb

Yeah go ahead and laugh hans. Funny for us but not you. Your country is in deep shit bro

He broke his arms when he ejected from his jet incorrectly, after being shot down and killing his co-pilot because he ignored orders. I guess it's about the performance you'd expect from someone who finished dead last in the academy and only got commissioned because his dad was an admiral.

fucking canadians

So he had a soul once, interedasting.

bye bye dems

Think he ded?

Muh russia
No.

Fin.

what kind of fucked up playpen of death is this?

>it's time for McCain to retire
It's time for the asshats in Arizona who
keep re-electing him to give someone else a chance to fuck things up

You spin me right round baby

B

Cant be messin with sessions

Bump

CANT REF THE JEFF

Don't mess with Sess!

What doesnt the left consider racist? Heres a running list of what they do consider racist

>whites especially white males
>guns
>healthcare
>jobs
>IDs
>anything marginally right of communism
>the kkk
>not voting for hillary clinton
>republicans
>conservatives saying nigger
>pools
>colleges and universities