Colorado Marijuana Prices

Looks like The Department of Revenue is establishing a set market price and raising taxes on you Rec kids.

Finally things look up for those of us on the medical side.

>Average Market Rate is defined as the average price of all unprocessed retail marijuana that is sold

Not sure why that happened

lol fucking iPhones

>$3 per gram
holy fuck I just paid $100 for a quarter. Fuck me

Don't bother to edit your image before posting.

Fucking potfags.

I only pay 10 a g in my state where it is not legal, and that's for Michigan medical. Your shit better be primo at 50/100.

Not sure what happened, that are oriented correctly in my phone. I don't mobile post often...

At least I can blame it on the weed

That's about £85 an ounce, is that just the tax?

Is med card worth? I would only get to grow my own but I don't want to lose my gun rights

Cropping seems to work

No that's the full price. It's getting crazy cheap here

I pay 120

Bring on the cheaper weed bros
I'm fucking sick of paying $20 a gram.

Grower here, im fucked looking for a job. Sad

>No that's the full price. It's getting crazy cheap here

So, the end game?

Crazy cheap weed, undercuts tobacco and alcohol, millions of new regular users.. then hit them with tax increases, scaremonger about the effects using people who dab as evidence weed is dangerous.. use smoking hazard argumentation..

I mean government doesn't do shit for people. There's an angle here. I suspect it has to be tax.

hopefully the web will adjust. already cheaper than street, but still would be good to go down

>tax increase
>people buy less

the horror. if that's the plan i'm not sure i understand.

The government's angle is to get everyone distracted by smoking weed and not caring about politics so they have no one in their way anymore to push their agenda. We'll all be shut-in stoners who'd rather get high and don't care about policies one bit. They're trying to bank on the "idiotic stoners" we'll become.

I was talking to a grower, they are really focusing on volume now. Trying to get 1lb of decent weed down to $5-600

>if that's the plan i'm not sure i understand.

Well the plan would be to get a nice new addiction vice tax to bleed tax money with. Tobacco profits are going down. But first you need to seed the vice to the people by making it cheap and easy. Get some doctors promoting it. "It's better than booze". Etc.

>get everyone distracted by smoking weed and not caring about politics

Don't see why this is necessary. People are already apathetic. Even the most violent political upheaval in decades has yet to produce a single result.

Major upsets like Trump and Brexit in the end have done fuck all outside the usual lines of politics, and the elites work behind the scenes to make sure the impact of either choice is nil.

Because in reality there was never a choice.