/global/ General - Conference EDITION

>What is a Globalist?
A globalist is someone who believes the world is smaller than what we believe it to be, and that for humanity to excel in science, in trade, and in relations. Our goals must be to expand across the universe as a species and not in national conflict that will innevitably lead to our nuclear annihilation.

>But you guys are jews
Everything we have done has been anti-Jew, anti-Zionist, and anti-supremacy. Humanity as a whole must be united with a goal of universal supremacy.

>What is your enemy
Nationalism, and regressive politics. We don't hate patriotism and ideals of cultures, infact we welcome the idea of unique cultures bringing things to the table to promote brand new innovations and projects.

>What about racial purity
To each their own.

>How would you identify a Globalist
An egalitarian that understands that not everything is perfect, but happiness of that of communities, individuals, and the rights of all must be protected

>You guys have so many SJWs
Our new plans have already worked away to curb such things, such as promoting Identity Politics, we no longer wish for affiliation with George Soros.

>What stops you from becoming a global government
A direct institution of a federation so large would lead to massive destablization and is absolutely unmanageable. We can only hope that populations aren't stupid enough to destroy the will of the billions for a couple of million.

>What do you strive for
International Space Fleets, Management and aid for Planetary Colonies, Xeno Dominance, and clean water and air.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
uab.edu/Communicationstudies/humancommunication/11.1.3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3bHT_gcqj64
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
amp.theguardian.com/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
archive.is/lFGIS
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/national/more-than-6-in-10-adults-say-us-race-relations-are-generally-bad-poll-indicates/2016/07/16/66548936-4aa8-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get out you statist son of a bitch

if you're looking to bleed I'll show you how

ugh you globalists are cancer

>arguments
>none

Globalism doesn't work. Different races are incompatible.

DAS ALL MIGHTY FINE LADDY BUT CHECK THESE DOUBLONS

this is pure fucking propaganda.
When the fuck has there ever been a /global/ general?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>Globalism means race-mixing
?
We believe in a union on Nations. Alliances have been made through history.
>Different races are incompatible
False statement. Maybe go outside, get out of bed.

We will destroy you, after we make you watch your dreams die.

Right on Moshe

Since right now. You people have such a low IQ, that we are taking advantage of the people who maybe have a brain enough to see it.

So far, globalist have only brought us mass immigration and open border policies. And the different races are incompatible, read the fucking link I used. Here, I'll give it to you again:

Please read pic related as well.

that's objectively the worst flag it looks like something a star trek fag writer came up with

you globalists as your sights get more and more heady start to ignore and forget more and more of the vitally important things to regular people
you are ideologically blinded by the prospect of a larger government-daddy so you throw away the benefits of a smaller one without caring

when has a monopoly on anything ever made for a better product to consumers? let alone a fucking worldwide monopoly on government for christs sake. if governments fuck up people can fucking leave to a different competing one what the fuck happens to the quality control of government when there is no fleeing allowed?

see this is globalism in a nutshell - bullying and dehumanizing as many people as possible to feel like you're a big person

you want to escape from being held accountable and you subconsciously know that a worldwide government monopoly is the most unaccountable thing ever

local government = local corruption
this can be battled locally

global government = global corruption
that CANNOT be battled locally

Globalism is global slavery

you utopian faggots are all deluded
you're no better than commies

Unless you're a billionaire, someone in political power or someone with extreme influence calling yourself a globalist is comical. Soros, the Rothschilds and company don't see you as their kinsman lol and you're still gona get fucked by their agenda wether you like it or not. Stop being a pathetic cuck.

>we bully
>nationalism leads to dehumanization of denizens granted access to the nation in the first place
>such as bretons assaulting polish people because Europeans don't believe that other Europeans are the same race

No.

You deny nearly 50 years of unity. Just because poor people can't get along doesn't mean the disciplined and honorable haven't over come this philosophy.
Your citations also seems inherently one-sided, nor does it bring into play the many other arguments against it.
It also seems to be universally demolished, by not just the author itself multitudes of times through the article, but by other researchers.

>but muh communication
>muh oxytocin

Fucking lol.

uab.edu/Communicationstudies/humancommunication/11.1.3.pdf

They're worse, at least some commies are nationalists.

Local Corruption leads to Wars and is massively easy to access

Global Corruption is virtually impossible, you can hardly play a whole system outside of the market.

List one negative presented by the United Nations.

I literally state the world isn't perfect, and the only goal is Human Supremacy of the universe.

oh look its fatboi frankie the larper.
gtfo cuck
mental safe space
ice burgtips
keeps digging

you are a disinfo shill
go back to the break room at langley and suck more obama cock

>being anti-nationalist is inherently a bad thing

Explain.

Who do we go to war with?

>all those buzzwords

Nice drone.

>Redpilled globalists
What's redpilled about globalists?

you sound about as ridiculous as this
youtube.com/watch?v=3bHT_gcqj64

I think I can fairly accurately estimate your IQ at around 75

keep up the politics!

>blood thirsty degenerate
Thanks for proving my point.

Also, Xeno's encroaching on our survival.

Fuck off. I want the people of my country to have the ability to work good jobs, and to be able to create new shit and sell it to other citizens without having to worry about some mega-corporation cornering his market.

Nice ad hominem.

"""population replacement"""

There are many people like me that will always cause division. Without conflict there is stagnation, that's a fate worse than death.

>Xeno Dominance

fuck off lizard human rancher

>Humanity as a whole must be united with a goal of universal supremacy.

Fuck Human egotism and greed. We need to live in harmony with nature. International trade just leads to rampant materialism, and the pollution that causes.

You're not even a real country.
Something never directly implemented.
>t. Fat No Life at computer with no social branches whatsoever

Sounds good, but a global government is still necessary sooner or later.

At last. The Globalists decide to defend their platform on pol like honest men instead of shilling.

I won't argue with you as a moralist, but rather I will refute you as a realist. Like Communism, Globalism suffers from a number of ideological blinders that were haphazardly inherited from the 60's, which cripple the Globalist project from being successful. Furthermore, Globalism also suffers from trying to support the excesses of a financial regime, which, under its power, has lead to extremely low economic growth, comparable to Soviet-Union level growth.

I'll begin by hitting you in the hard spots.

The goal of Globalism is to remove all inhibitions to capital by making all people interchangeable without race or creed. Brazil already has achieved this. Then why doesn't capital flow to Brazil? If Brazil is the ideal 'globalist' state, why are investors so apt to avoid Brazil in the first place? If the goal is to make the world into a Brazil, surely Brazil would be an investors paradise. What is it then, about Brazil, that makes investment so incompatible?

Could it be that Globalists have failed to consider that there are other tangible factors to investment besides removing away nationalist identities? Could it be that Globalists have failed to consider that there schizophrenic policies of supporting dependents and importing labor lead to a lack of economic growth? Could it be that Globalism has failed under its own terms, and that its biggest weakness, like Communism, is itself rather than the people it condemns?

Rome. the Ottoman Empire, and the Macedonian successor States all achieved what this regime sets out to do. But they succeeded where Globalists will fail, because they aren't limited by the ideological blinders that blind globalists.

Off yourself, sheep.

I already debated you you idiot and you responded with some scatterbrained retardspeak that didn't address any of my points
I'm pointing out how retarded you are
I genuinely think you have an IQ of 75
have you ever gotten it tested? I want to see how accurate I am

>globalists believe in direct removal of racial identities

We aren't Third Way lackies, we are the original globalists envisioned by Roosevelt, and not Zionist sheepdogs. Israel is the enemy of Earth.
Defending ethno-divide defends Israel.

There is not one project practiced by U.N. or other major globalist institution that has wanted the dissolution of races besides Marxists monsters that have infested the system.

Brazil has many reasons to why investors are wary mainly due to the lack of production and the lack of credit.
It's also not as large as it seems and unlike the U.S. was never fully colonized.

Globalism has 2 forms:

1) Oppression/Control

2) Prosperity/Progress.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>What is a globalist?
A dead reptile walking. Strutting their way to unfathomable agonies in the afterlife, annoying us along the way.

The defining feature of globalism is redistribution of economic surplus.
Resource sharing maximizes overall economic throughput so that tne impossible becomes possible.
Interacting on a public messageboard is both a microcosm and byproduct of globalism.
If there was no unfolding of potential globalism could not displace competing systems.
Globalism has always been championed by closed societies.
The cult of freedom here on Sup Forums is unironically an expression of yearning for greater globalism.
The only argument is what the ideal form should be.

I'm all for global space-faring empire that resembles something between Star Trek and Warhammer 40K.
I'm for cooperation or friendly competition, not animosity - on the other hand I strongly oppose egalitarianism and SJWism.
I think mankind should cooperate globally, we should merge the best qualities of us all and create a new man that will surpass us. We can merge traditionalism with futurism.
On the other hand, that which we call "globalism" today, is inherently evil. It does not lead to progress or freedom, but to regression and slavery.

>There is not one project practiced by U.N. or other major globalist institution that has wanted the dissolution of races besides the ones that exist
Not true globalism and whatnot. Your proving yourself to be at the least just as bad as Commies.

Just like your Republican and Democratic parties right?

Also, you're the same guy that believes that Causacoids evolved from birds... Kenyans are Causacoid..

Your position is very atypical. I wouldn't know how to specifically debate you, because your Globalist position is independent from most other Globalists. Then again, that isn't a bad thing. Who wants to be associated with a failed regime? I respect that. Which group do you identify with?

>Brazil has many reasons to why investors are wary mainly due to the lack of production and the lack of credit

Bullshit answer. China both had a lack of production and a lack of credit when it first started. It was also never fully industrialized either. Yet it grew tremendously, despite being a 'ethnostate,' because of reasons that are unrelated to what Globalists believe to be successful. Try a different response, because even though a place may start low, it can rise very high if it is governed competently.

Alt-Right lets fags into their mists.

>not picking the federation from starship troopers, but opts for the space commie trekkies

Disgusting.

Heinlein's government would work brilliantly as a Civic Nationalist government. That's because it had more in common with the Roman Republic than PC fantasies.

What does that have to do with anything? I've got nothing to do with the alt-right, never brought them up, but even if I was somehow in anyway associated with them, Tu quoque is still a fallacy for a reason.

1) It's not the same thing as the R/D.

2) No, that was an impersonator who said that.

This^

Hahahaha, Gotta love starship troopers

>You deny fifty years of unity
Please elaborate.

>Your citations seem inherently one-sided
Please elaborate on this as well. Here's an interview with The Guardian on this topic:
amp.theguardian.com/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism

Doesn't really seem biased or one-sided.

You cite one study, which was literally a fucking questionnaire handed to people. My study actually demonstrates inherent human traits by examining hormones in the body. Please find a study that refutes the belief that biological factors play a role in ethnocentrism. Ethnocentrism could potentially be overcome by conscious training of the mind, but that's literally ignorant of human nature for the sake of a retarded utopian ideology that steps on the heads of individual national interests.

archive.is/lFGIS

Here's an idea instead of single state global dystopian communist nightmare why don't we have a lot of strong individual nations that work together?

>a lot of strong individual nations that work together
About as realistic as communism.

That could be realistic, depending on the extent of 'working together'

Oh, and for your "fifty years of unity", if you're interested:
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/national/more-than-6-in-10-adults-say-us-race-relations-are-generally-bad-poll-indicates/2016/07/16/66548936-4aa8-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html

You're delusional as fuck. Move to a racially diverse place where whites are a minority. It sucks. I lived in a mostly white neighborhood that became minority white in about ten years. Tons of Mexicans began moving in, and the place went to shit. First came the loud parties, music, and lack of yard care. Then came the drug dealers. Then came the shootings. I visited that neighborhood for a graduation party recently, and it was sad to see. There are abandoned houses that have graffiti and the copper stripped from them. Race does matter, and I'm not letting that happen to the place I call home again.

hi im globalist too can i have your home address pls

Don't worry guys its not bolshevism and its not communism. It is globalism. You can tell they are different things because the name is different.