Hostage from north Korea is back but in a Coma

Wtf did they do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ssoBUb2cJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they made him smell kimchi

Probably labor camp 23 hours a day with 1 hour of sleep. Intant coma

he will die thus giving a reason to invade n. korea

not enough if he is only in a coma after trashing their flag like he did.

A country that actually did something because of him disrespecting their national symbols. This is why North Korea is Best Korea.

What a fucking idiot. Don't expect me to be sad at this retard.

ass rape for a whole week can lead to people to fall in comas

t.assrape expert

Involuntary medical experiments. Digits confirm.

too long a lack of exposure to a burger, this kills the american

He didn't trash their flag, he just tried to steal a piece of propaganda. Which is equally dumb in NK.

He fell off chair.
Nothing to see here.
Move on

Hes a sleeper cell

I know that feel.

>He didn't trash their flag, he just tried to steal a piece of propaganda. Which is equally dumb in NK.
oy vey, its the same fucking thing either way. He disrespected their country and got put in his place just like any normal person woudl do if some stranger started trashing their house or personal things.

lmao these chairs are so small
are these guys 155cm?

What? You side with the pseudo-communist state runned by a manchild where people in work camps literally eat each other in order to survive?

Trump should nuke the fucker.

>*that work in camps

this..

they probably brainwashed him with pain and drugs to be a sleeper agent.

fucking norks

when will the japs glass these demented fucks

Is there even any proof that he either trashed, tried to steal, or fuck with their flag/poster/whatever?

All I've seen is a shitty confession from him but the English is so shit its like NK didn't even try to get a translator with any fluency in both languages.

>tfw no comatose political prisoner boipucci.

Is this the retard that stole a flag and bragged about it before leaving Best Korea?

yes

He will finally learn to love Big Brother, just as Big Brother loves him.

He didn't do shit, they made a grainy video of some cunt ripping down a poster of kim or some shit and made him read some pre-written speech.

The 22-year-old contracted botulism and is in "bad shape" but en route back to the United States, a source close to the family told CNN.

That sucks.

while this guy was a jackass and in the wrong, how many other US citizens does north korea take hostage? Kim and co needs to be glassed already.

Botulism, once known as a sausage disease, is a rare but serious food borne disease that can be fatal.

Not many, it's mostly rando Japanese and Koreans that they steal.

>Be rich white faggot in the US of A
>Decides to go a country that despises his country
>"Lol gonna take selfies in NK to show all my rich buddies"
>"haha gonna be complete mad man and steal this flag"
>Gets caught
>Cries like a bitch in front of millions
>Gets 15 years hard labour in the gulag
>Ends up getting beat up and raped into a coma

hope he fuckin dies in NK, dumb fucking faggot. set an example for all the kids who were brought up on social media wanting to do dumb shit like this for attention

>there are people ITT who actually believe he tried to steal a sign and wasn't just held as a bargaining chip by a regime and race of people that must be exterminated from this earth.

Shiggy

>there are actually people that don't understand he was just a terrible spy

In North Korea nutrition gets you.

Who's gonna pay all the medical bills? I doubt being in a coma is cheap in the USA

I bet his parents/family would prefer the Koreans to 'look' after him at this point

There's a video of him taking down a poster and putting it in his bag.

>>According to reports, the North Koreans say he contracted botulism and doctors gave him a 'sleeping pill' from which he never woke up.
this isn't looking.good guys

that is what happen whe you are under custody of some LOL secret service on Best Korea

WW3 inbound

They probably survive on Cold War era canned rations in the work camp so I'm not exactly surprised that this is common there.

If North Korea couldn't kill him, Trumpcare will.

this is what happens when you go play spies in north korea

be smart, faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=6ssoBUb2cJk

This kid is a bait. Now there's a motive, besides anything.

Still Obamacare you liberal faggot.

faggot couldn't have picked a worse time to be a BK prisoner, they probably tortured him when trump began dick waving at them just to send a message

If you're in debt from medical bills in the US they don't send you to the gulag.

They have a total of 3 American Citizens at this time. That they admit to.

>We will repeal and replace.

lol, rancid guts boiling over from food disease and they give him a sleeping pill. north korea, folks

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. Probably some libfag. Nothing of value was lost. Hitler did nothing wrong. Eric Holder and monkeybama committed zero crimes during monkeys terms. Clinton's are nice philanthropist who don't arrange for murders. Clinton did not have sex. Dick in mouth is not sex. They all need to burn

That faggot traitor is good riddance.

>said to be
So is he or isn't he? I'm going to apply my fake news filter and determine that he's not in a coma at all, they're just lying.

This is apparently what he was trying to steal.

"Let's arm ourselves strongly with Kim Jong-il patriotism"

And there is very very good reason to suspect he didn't even do that. The video footage of him doing it is some random blurry out video on a floor that was employees only he couldn't get to. And his confession was pre-written for him in broken English. And he was arrested at a time when they NK were in a political tug of war with the Americans, And were just looking for some leverage over them.

I just can't picture NK caring for a prisoner in a coma for almost 17 months. They said it happened right after his trial.

I'm guessing whatever happened to him made him brain dead. But they know they will be pretty fucked if they kill a American prisoner.

So they come up with this BS to send him home and let him "succumb to his Botulism" & die on US soil.
His "Coma" had to of happened recently. They SUDDENLY decided to have a UN Med team go to examine him a day or 2 ago? And let them take him from there with no bragging about getting the ransom & shit?

Yeah right

fun fact botulism is caused by a poisen created by bacteria with an anaerobic metabolism (means stuff rotting without oxygen -like inside improperly sterilized tin cans) - that poisen is one of most leathal substances known to man.

absolute kek

going to North Korea in the first place is the iddqd of retard

Didn't he brag on facebook that he was going to steal a piece of propaganda for his university?

Pretty cool, 9/10 would steal

The United States should be forced by United Nations resolutions to surrender its "weapons of mass destruction" or face the consequences.
That nation has gone beyond the pale.

It repeatedly threatens and attacks other sovereign countries without provocation, holds massive stocks of nuclear and conventional weapons, tortures its own citizens and those of other countries, refuses to follow its own constitution and laws, breaks international treaties which it co-created and signed, and holds 500,000 political prisoners in its jails.

It imprisons the largest number and percentage of its people in the world.

Every government with that kind of track record needs to immediately disarm and submit to a regime change, or face the consequences from the international community.

>High level us visit

Dennis Rodman?

Mfw ass rapeage leads to colon coma

Dennis Rodman is obviously an unofficial envoy, he goes to North Korean when tensions are high and has done so repeatedly.

It's not about siding with NK, it's about not feeling sorry for a dumb fuck who brought about his own doom. You don't go to a psychopath's dictatorship and fuck around if you want to keep your anal virginity.

I wonder how reliable those tubular magazines are, AFAIK no westerners have obtained any to test.

What consequences? Have you fags kiss our ass some more? Lmao

Damn. He would have made millions from a book deal

how easy is it to induce a coma?

>Wtf did they do to him?
Kim special treatment

Tillerson

looks like some piece of shit failed ww1 gun

So progressive

Not that hard. But getting them to come out of it is usually the tricky part. Medical induced comas happens all the time

Either his university or his church confirmed to the media that they asked him to steal it and offered to pay him for it.

Fpbp

Those monsters would do something that fucked up.

Were they proven reliable, they'd be available via private market as they look operator as fuck, so just based upon that I'd say that it's a jam factory

Maybe he tried to kill himself and they couldn't prevent it.

Dennis Rodman is a soldier of every god man has dreamed up.

Brutal anal rape, forced labor, probably got his ass beat several times. Maybe attacked by a police dog that hasn't eaten in weeks.

RIP sanity

who cares how it looks, the AK is the world's ugliest gun practically anyway

That's not true, 20 round Chinese SKS built-in magazines are perfectly reliable according to reports yet no US company has ever cloned them.

Is there a bigger beta cuck bitch than this guy?

never thought if that for some reason. But why would they lie about that? I can see them bragging about it.
>weak American tried to be a coward & kill himself, but we stopped it

I just see them manipulating things to benefit themselves

>go to north korea illegally
>fuck with their shit
>expect not to come home damaged
he was a useful idiot for some failed agenda

>Brutal anal rape
Maybe just anal rape

>travel to foreign land
>break law
>cry about getting arrested
HE DINDU NUFFIN

>that poisen is one of most leathal substances known to man.
That celebrities willfully inject into their faces.

Looks like the same kind of helix mag as Calico guns, which I've heard are jammy piece of shit toys.

He didn't go there illegally you dumb fuck. He went with a group. Church or Soccer group.

There is a guy on /akg/ that has a bizon in the US.

GOOKS BTFO.

Maybe brutal anal sodomy then. I'm sure they have a broom laying around

lol

Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit, the 20 round hinge kits are absolute sheiss

10 norks starved to death to make that banner, no wonder they gave him 15 years of hard labor.

You remember Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 2?

Thats what hey did to him. Drugged him, induced coma, and rented out his nice pink asshole to high ranking officials. For a year.

Now that his colon is prolapsed and he's HIV positive, they sent him back to us.

>Looks like the same kind of helix mag
yeah who knows though, it's a tube but we can't see the inside

I hate your flag bc it reminds me of the Iron Guard and Codreanu

he brought it upon himself if he was smart he would have followed the rules or not went in the first place

It's not legal to install a real Chinese one, and I have a feeling that the cheap Jewish clones being sold are not the same quality.

Un's Jimmy runs DEEP so deep; so deep; so deep; put his ass to sleep;

Good bless the Philippines and their slightly below average dicks