"I d-don't rec-c-c-call"

"I d-don't rec-c-c-call"

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/the-many-things-hillary-clinton-couldnt-recall-in-her-fbi-interview/?utm_term=.8aea6412c7cf
archive.is/exiUK
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is lying through his teeth

>6
I'm-m-m a sh-sh-shill!

He was saying uh a lot and touching his face. It was obvious. I saw his AG approval hearing and he was much more calm there.

I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLLI DO NOT RECALLL I DO NOT RECALLL

“You start whining before the games even over — if, if, if, if, if, if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else?” ~ Obama

Hey remember how your country completely ruined Europe for a 3rd time in less than 200 years.

Yeah make fun of him when the two most aggressive people asking questions have a studder and a lisp.

Remember, if Clinton didn't fry, this guy who is a legal guru has zero chance of getting in trouble.

Obvious bait is obvious btw.

I'm not making fun of a speech impediment you idiot, I'm making fun of his cowardice and disregard for the oath he swore.

Okay kid. Life's gonna be disappointing for you if you're this imaginative.

its funny because hes literally quoting hillary clinton's testimony over her all of her investigations

"Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times"

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/the-many-things-hillary-clinton-couldnt-recall-in-her-fbi-interview/?utm_term=.8aea6412c7cf

Archive the shills archive.is/exiUK

I don't recall whether you're a retard.

They're asking him ridiculously specific questions about events six months ago that aren't relevant to anything.

Any politician worth his paycheck would keep notes and prepare ahead of time for such a hearing for things he'll be asked.

Ones that don't are usually liars.

DRUUMPF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE COME OUT AND FIGHT

ahhaahahahahahahahaha

>Truthful people don't need notes; Sessions is guilty.

The left is irredeemable, and needs to be exterminated.

salt.

He's unable to recall recent events and never bothered to read any information on Russia's efforts to undermine our political process? He's obviously mentally unfit to be AG. Can his ass.

RACIST!

yeah but hillary is a hero to those shills, so they will come up with some nonsense justification
its useless, this is why libshits and shills major in useless stuff in college (sociology etc), they lack critical thinking or logic skills. Its like debating a retard.

>any good politician would be taking notes 24/7
>creating paperwork is better than doing real work
Eat shit

He looks adorable when he smiles and he shat all over the Democrats.

Even worse than Comeys "thats something I cant discuss in an open setting"

what a retard

name a single tangible piece of evidence suggesting russians had anything to do with the us elections

I DO NOT RECAWL. Who is lying under oath?? COMEY OR SESSIONS??

Dems literally BTFO today

can't wait to see how republicants try to spin this into the democrats are bad hurr durr b-b-but hilary was literally hitler drumph is great look at all his executive orders

Literally OJ Simpson 2.0

YA WHERE MY HILDAWGS AT!

how do you prepare for hypothetical questions?
with hypothetical answers?

FUCKING ASSHOLE

Shock

A couple of lines about the content of a meeting is completely expected of someone in that line of work.

Eat your own shit you double nigger.

Did someone say Hilldawg general?
ARF! ARF!

He fucked over so many Democrats today. OR DOES TAT NOT PASS YER THMELL TEST?

Oh my, lots of butthurt in this thread. Bless your hearts!

IT'S OVER DRUMPF! GIVE BACK THE SCOOPS. THOSE WERE HER SCOOPZ,SCRIMPF!!! HILLORY IS THE REAL PRESDONT!! GET IMPORCHED!!!

no he's not.

"I don't recall" is a straight up no without the risk of being prosecuted for perjury if it turns out you did it.

"I don't recall. You tell me? I don't remember this shit happening, I must have not... unless I was sleep walking or some shit. Maybe another me from another dimension."

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

dont you fucking do it

DONT DO IT1 ITS HER TURN!!!

God damn, I hate that smug bitch Kamala.

It's like she think she's the hottest, youngest Democrat in congress. Such a bimbo, black Stacy.

Lol ok kid
You're being a partisan retard who exaggerates and conveniently forgets about Hillary Clinton.

YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU AND I HATE DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!! I BELEAVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!!!

>>NO YOU DINT

>correct the record

I still can't get over the top lawyer in the nation both not understanding what his job is and not understanding how executive privilege works.

> A cabinet member should talk about confidential material that he doesn't have to discuss.

Are you a troll?

Sorry Putin can you RECAWLL me later

Trump Dossier

As someone who voted for Obama twice and supported Hillary, it's infuriating to see that witch hunt and negativity towards Trump.

I am no longer a Democrat and support President Trump. Democrats should be ashamed. I might change parties because of this coup the Democrats are trying to execute based on lies. Russiagate is a lie.

Oh, do please explain. I can't wait to hear your badly formulated thought process.

>ask about classified meetings and intel over and over and over and over
>get buttmad when the AG doesn't talk about it during an open hearing

why are liberals so retarded damn

The entire administration has foggy brain. I'm just glad my boy Kush-ner is up there pulling the strings.

>leaf
That's how you respond to people who use questions with inaccurate premises and who want only yes / no answers.

The Democrats wasted all their time today.

forgot your muslim flag

Pistachio anyone?

Oh shit I wanna fugg this crazy black bitch so hard
She's be so fucking tsundere god-damn

I thought it was a valid defense hillary...

Inshallah, brother. Never forget.

TWO

great webm or greatest webm?

it's literally nothing did you not read it?

All I got out of it was that Democrats were trying to link Sessions to Russia in any way possible. Basically if he even admitted that he talked to anyone Russian at that Mayflower Hotel or something, they would've taken that as a gotcha moment. Whenever he said he could not recall, he probably couldn't recall because for him it was actually that insignificant, but also because those were all just gotcha questions. Not only that, but from the recusal, going by his testimony, he did honestly recuse himself from all of this.

Firing Comey seems to be much murkier though. It seems obvious why Comey was fired, but the Democrats are now treating Comey like some poor rape victim of Trump.

KEK like a KEK

Get lost sharia blue

Quick do you remember that brief conversation you had with the grocery store clerk last week? OH YOU DON'T? COLLUSION IMPEACH RUSSIA FAGGOT

Of course not. It doesn't fit his agenda much like everyone else on the right. They'll peacock and parade about oaths and muh law until the spotlight is put back on them

then it falls about to clinton screaming about why does it matter in regards to benghazi.

what meeting? he MET the man, maybe shook his hand for 5 seconds. moron. you people need to go to mars and leave us regular people alone.

This.

Russian pissparty fanfiction from buzzfeed is the most compelling evidence that they have.

TWO POOPS HONALD MAMPF IMBANANAMENT NOW

I remember such things because I'm not a decrepit who should retire.

No, stupid, he had at least one actual meeting with the guy. Didn't you even listen to the hearing?

the whole thing makes session actually seem like a very chill guy to hang out with

I just got here. What happened?

oh i wish i was in the land of cotton

Sessions owned Congress.

yup i did, he said he met him at a speaking event (possibly) he couldn't recawl.

literally nothing

A FUCKING DONKEY

Please elaborate

He's spilling his spaghetti again? God damnit, I had faith in this guy.

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPHSDFGGGGFFFFFFFFFGSDFGDA

senate

MADAM

He's the lawyer for the people, not the president. He represents us. The president has his own legal team. Executive privilege gets exercised before testimony, which is why it's always a question of it's been invoked before testimony begins. In this case, Sessions was hiding behind executive privilege that hadn't been invoked, in other words, his defense against those questions was invalid.

How'd you get the battle flag?

Did you miss where he refused to speak in closed session?

> I can remember every conversation I have had that extends to six months back if you can't your old and decrepit
>I believe that he and the Russian talked about sensitive material and that he should have written it down even though he meets with many different ambassadors.

This level of sparging is hilarious.

Oh no. An American senator had a meeting with a foreign dignitary?!

This investigation had had a year to find something, anything. It has failed to do so. Meanwhile, more and more carriers are leaving Obamacare, leaving people who rely on it with either nothing or massively increased premiums.

They're literally wasting massive amounts of money on a witch hunt while ignoring all of America's problems. It's absolutely shameful. Not to mention Mueller hiring Democratic donors to his "special team." What a joke the Democrats have become.

"d-don't call it an investigation." -Loretta lynch to comey.