>unrefutable fact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtu.be/3yH31wdtfxc?t=5m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=hFP7fSNiwIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but I'm taller than him so I win

Is he a pirate though?

is that the guy with a normal human head but the body of an eight year old girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

Watch Destiny cry live.

non-arguments

you're a non-argument

Pol is so mad destiny has a dream job with a 6 figure income, hot gf, and white child. Don't bother arguing with them

cool?

but is that the guy with a normal human head but the body of an eight year old girl?

post a time stamp, you fucking minge.

The whole thing.

>unrefutable
>un

>6 figure income, hot gf, and white child
citation bls

>Why is white genocide bad?
>What's wrong with communism?
>I can teach Martin Shkrelli a thing or two about pharmaceuticals

He's an idiot

>calls arguments debates
>attempts to misrepresent opponent's position as often as possible
>never concedes to being wrong, always tries to change the subject when this happens
he's like an undergrad philosophy and ethics major. all of his arguments are parroting what others have said before, and he frequently is "flabbergasted" by unpopular stances.

youtu.be/3yH31wdtfxc?t=5m45s

Destiny thinks biology has almost nothing to do with women not getting into STEM, it's 80-90% "culture" apparently

He is the epitome of a stupid cuck who thinks he's smart. Literally the only difference between him and a dime store SJW nu-male is that he will actually have debates with right-wing people.

Isnt Destiny that tool who misrepresents everything any person he talks to says and then parrots out the same lines against that strawman argument?
He's the guy even Sargon gave a pair of african goggles to in a debate right?

yo dawg, lets invade mexico

Dawg life is Starcraft every human is just a worker unit to serve the establishment hive Dawg we need more immigration for more money for more gooder.

someone please post the autism webms

Of course a swede loves to suckle on pappy's cock

Literally who?

This was fucking brilliant.

Just bomb them dawg.

I went to CHYMPS for college and have a higher SAT score than him

So no, he's not

Everyone but me probably

>go to argue with Ryan Dawson
>get lectured for the entire stream instead

>go to argue with Shkreli
>get lectured for the entire stream instead

>go to argue with literal neckbeard reddit dude JonTron
>make the argument that it's okay to outsource because the lower income of workers is made up for by cheaper goods, and the resulting unemployment can be paid for with welfare
>didn't even occur to him that the welfare comes from taxation, which inflates the price of goods, thus making the whole endeavor pointless and destructive

the guy's pretty dumb

>Parroting substanceless liberal rhetoric and denying biology while saying "dawg" alot makes you smart.

Any confirmation that he sent dick pics to female fans?

is he a scientist?

Does he think biology has nothing to do with women been in end of competitive games ranks like SC too?

Sargon: >"The black/white income discrepancy disappears when black couples get married."
Destiny: >"Systemic racism prevents them from getting married."
Sargon: >"How so?"
Destiny: >"OMFG HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW COULD YOU NOT BELIEVE THIS WOW JUST WOW"

So many strawmans in this thread. I agree with you OP.

He's probably one of those "oh there's physical differences in strength but the brain is the same" retards

>2 hours

kys

He completely ignores the biological differences between groups of people, and thinks every possible difference of outcome of these groups are due to the environment.

He can be redpilled if he gets that through his head.

Sargon was handicapped in that debate because he couldn't say that niggers are inherently retarded yet he still came out OK.

>cybersport
>strength

True. The same thing happened with Lauren Southern.

>He completely ignores the biological differences between groups of people, and thinks every possible difference of outcome of these groups are due to the environment.

Sounds like he's actually on the right track, he's just not all the way there yet.

True. Tbh, both Sargon and Destiny are brainlets.

Damn, I wouldn't mess with those hunks. They even have their hands in a fist.

>He completely ignores the biological differences between groups of people, and thinks every possible difference of outcome of these groups are due to the environment.

okay sexist, explain to me why women aren't in STEM then? I can get why they don't want to be Lumberjacks or COnstruction workers, but why not in STEM?

viewership dipping Destiny?

Someone post his manlet ass in here so I can laugh.

Hey destiny stop posting this thread everyday.

Also I garuntee your wrong.

There was no value in that 'debate'.

Sargon's answer as to why black people don't get married was "well we'll have to go to each one of them individually to find out!"

At least Destiny pointed to the fact that poor people have more children and get married alot less.

But he's completely retarded as well and literally repeats huffpo talking points.

If you talk about blacks commiting more crime than their 13 percent population proportion? Blames it all on marijuana arrests.

If you say that neo-liberal policies lead to Trump? He'll pretend that you're saying people who love liberal policies will vote Trump, or that you're saying that Trump is neo-liberal.

Threads about this guy should be banned, you get more stupid, one way or the other, after any debate.

Why does trump's army of pedophiles hate this random guy so much?

forever a boy :DDD

It's because men are rational and women are emotional.

My source is one of the most famous neuroscientist of all time, Plato

AND WTF is DESINY FAG TO TEEL ME MEXISHITS HAVE TO SWAMP MY TOWN AND TO SWAMP MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

HE IS AN ASSBLASTED ASS JAMMED FUCKING KEK FUCK BOY! FUCK THAT KIKE!

Women aren't in STEM because it's filled with nerds.

hahahahahahahahaha

>unrefutable fag

Didn't we just have this discussion yesterday

>Sargon's answer as to why black people don't get married was "well we'll have to go to each one of them individually to find out!"

His answer was shit because he couldn't give the real answer: niggers are retarded and their "culture" is degenerate. I don't really fault him for being unable to give a good answer to that.

Does he have a rare desease or something?

Because the dumbest people from this board go and try to 'debate' him. Look at the incest debate where the polack doesn't understand the concept of 'devil's advocate' and starts screaming in high pitched wails mid way through.

Sup Forums can't stand that someone skinnier than them is bullying everyone so savagely.

Yes, faggotry.

>Destiny
someone named like cheap whore who specializes in scat cannot be smart
he cannot be smart at all

His stream is dying, he's a manlet with autism, his girlfriend is a beaner, he looks miserable when he streams that's why he has to stream with girl streamers to appease him since he has no self-control.

He has game

ohhh he's the guy who martin shkreli lecture for like 2 hours and taught him basic pharma stuff?

DUMB FUCKING IDIOT VIRTUE SIGNALING KIKE CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT
SOMEONE SOMEWHERE THEY DON'T BELONG WHERE THERE IS NO RECORD OF THEM AND NO ONE KNOWS OF YOU BEING THERE. (LEGAL PAPERS) THEY CAN COMMIT CRIMES MUCH MORE FREELY (JANET RENO) her "RANCHER PROBLEM" AND GO BACK ACROSS THE BORDER. I WANT TO SHOOT THIS VIRTUE SIGNALING KIKE IN HIS FUCKING DUMB ASS MOUTH! KIKES TRY" TO ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE LIVING STANDARD FOR EVERYONE ELSE. THAT IS WHY SO MANY KIKES ARE DISPROPORTIONAL INTO POLITICS. GOD COMPLEX

IS THERE A PHOTO OF THIS GUY WHERE HE DOESN'T HAVE KEK-STANCE

wtf he I'm trying to find evidence he is *not* a manlet

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

No, he could answer that without being an idiot.

1. Culture: black culture in key inner cities is self-defeating and not focused on family. Joining gangs and doing crimes is also part of that culture.
2. Prisons that don't focus on rehabilitation and just create better criminals
3. Shitty school systems
4. Poor local economies

Once you lay out that you've thought about the issue 360 degrees you can talk about the fact that the blacks in inner cities just aren't intelligent by pointing to SAT scores.

The real reasons Sargon didn't bother answering this way is because it would legitimize what Destiny was saying with a heavier 'systemic racism' angle ofcourse.

Sargon was hinging his entire ideology on a symptom of what Destiny was talking about.

Youtube skeptic celebs are dumb fucks, and unless they actually do real world work involving science they should always be seen as entertainment - nothing more.

>bullying everyone so savagely.
About what? How did this even start? Pretty sure I already regret asking. Man, redditfrogs sure do bitch about libbbrruls being snowflakes, but nobody gets as offended or holds as strong a grudge over the dumbest, most pointless shit as right wing teenapers.

funny how Sup Forums think they even have a slight chance in a live debate

Never heard of her.

This

Virtus Pro is where is at! 8)

Destiny is a cuck who needs free heli rides.

What happened he lose his shit in rust again?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFP7fSNiwIc

>carpet cleaning is the same as construction dawg

>smarter
you mean autistic and pretentious

He didn't even know basic things like crime rates based on income and race. "Wait, you're telling me that middle-class African Americans have a higher crime rate then working class Whites? N-n-n-n-n-n-no th-that can't be true."

He's below JonTron tier.

>I'm good at beating manchildren and literal children at vidya and online arguments.
>Anytime I try it against actual pros/experts, I get my lunch eaten and act shocked I didn't win.

I think any reasonably intelligent person could do it. You just need to have a bunch of citations ready. You should probably use some structured analytic techniques and watching some of his past """debates""" to make try to figure out what sort of counterarguments he will make. Prepare. That's the biggest reason people look dumb when they try to debate Destiny.

Most importantly, call him out and reset the debate every time he tries to talk over you or throw out a bunch of arguments with no intention of letting you address them. That is the biggest mistake people make when dealing with him. Destiny is not an honest debater (if you have not already figured this out); I used to judge high school debates in college. The way he treats his opponents would not fly.

If they get a job and do it for less than an American bro they are stealing. If they then send money back to MEXISHIT! Then they are stealing more. Destiny is such a Wizard Fag! I want to choke him to death and watch his eyes roll back into his dumb fucking head.

>incest
Why the fuck am I supposed to care about this?

its a video about Sup Forumsack crying

If they don't pay taxes and drive on my streets. They are using me and my people at our expense. Destiny WHOA SUPER WIZ FAG!

OP is literally a bigger faggot than anyone on this entire board

>unrefutable fact

manlet and a kuffar

I fucking hate you.

Yes, I know. But why is this such a big fucking deal (it's not)? There are so much more important fucking things than philosophical debates over incest ffs.

stop shilling this cuck on pol

sage

He might be a manlet and a shitlib, but he has a son and is supporting through having the brain capacity to be able to play video-games at a high level and entertain people. That makes him a better white nationalist specimen than 50% of Sup Forums.

its because people on pol are so stupid they dont understand why incest is bad

He seems so small and frail.

>unrefutable

First Mexican I ever met was in 1994 I was 18 working at an irrigation job. (digging ditches) Rode in a Truck with a MEXISHIT. They put me on MEXISHIT TRUCK. The mexican fat ass driver/crew lead was talking shit about his lands back in mexishit. How they had 100's of acre and they would rape and kill a white boy like me if they found me out there. Sounds likea good way to represent what they are and what many of them do to this day don't ya think. How'd you like to be in a truck next to a smelly gold cap tooth piece of shit Mexican dirt fucking bag telling you they'd rape and kill you. I was pretty taken back and like fuck you he then said he was joking. They sound like some real nice people. Because Destiny told me.

/thread

Sounds like you like little faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE LOOKS LIKE A 8 YO GIRL

>Irrefutable

Good job getting me to reply shill.

His fucking head is so big. Reminds of this wet kid I used to bully at school.

>manlets will deny this