When the white man becomes a minority will we become exotic to other races in terms of sex or will they just want to...

When the white man becomes a minority will we become exotic to other races in terms of sex or will they just want to eradicate the rest of us?

you're probably ugly.

I was the only white kid in a black school.

Black girls would literally walk up behind me and gentle run their nails down my back, tell me they'd do a split on my dick if I wanted, shit was great.

He will become exotic as the only ethnicity that makes shit work. Therefore we will always have the upper hand.

I live in a city where whites are a minority.
I can get an 8/10 Latina and I could only get a 5/10 white girl where I'm originally from in the midwest.
So yes, I think that's right. But we will continue to be portrayed as weak and pathetic in the media and it will only get worse.

what

we already are. it's easier to get higher-tier non white women (talk about a paradox i know)... but who would want to?

What the fuck I love white genocide now.

Black girls are sexually active around 13, and they wanted my white pasty dick. Pretty much my only point.

I remember this one black girl who I think was 14, she was telling me about how she had just lost her virginity(That day) in a bathroom stall at school with the local star-thug, it was "bloody and not that great".

I fucking keked.

Pretty disgusting user.

>will we become exotic to other races in terms of sex
We already are.

Pretend you wouldn't enjoy that kind of attention during the birth of your sexuality and I'll point you to a sack of lying shit.

Just as long as you don't reproduce with a nigger or a spic I'm fine with it. We need to raise our birth rates.

Is that why I'm starting to see a lot of WMBF pairings now?

Never been to H-mart OP?

Try it sometime.

Nah just lowtest beta cucks who hate themselves for being white.

Um, yeah. About that OP...

WMBF?

White Man and Nigger Female

I'm run of the mill dopey white boy.

Few white women ever worked to get sexual attention, even fewer attractive enough for me to bother with.

Browns & black don't take "no" for an answer and actively pursue.

Needs to toss a few down on the bottom of Africa's ass.

I mean, "horn".

Shit, I feel retarded now.

Eradication

nothing will change for the most part. your existential crisis will continue and probably become full on dementia

blacks may talk a bit more shit mch like they did when obama was president. thinking they have the upper hand even if 2/3 of their males go to prison and their life expectancy is still 2 decades short of white people on average for the same gender and marital status

you will be mostly phased out by poos but this is your own doing. you want off brand asians that you know arent a threat academically

in the end south america will be more disturbed by this since they have no hope of selling to east asia. and i think after your gone black people will die off. unlike you other races dont think they owe black people anything. they cant compete and pro sports will die out so they wont even be entertainment

Blonde haired / Blue eyed have a really high sexual market value for they rarity

So yes

Exoticness is a fucking meme, all you'll get is some brown mongrel with mental issues. That's why Mixing will only turn us third world rather then remain first world. You're better off sticking to your own race or just not having any children at all.

No. Do you think the average asian male in white countries is seen as exotic?
...On the second thought, if you buff yourself up a little, then yeah.

They will never stop until you're dead.

If you have those, just import someone from Europe with that eye and hair color. Don't waste it on some chink or nigger all because of exoticy. Who would even want to ruin such a rare combo in America.

Brown people are retarded and will undoubtedly pursue of extermination of white people to their own detriment.

we'll just have to wait to find out, huh?

I'm against mixing.

I actually prefer slightly darker skin with European features, I just don't care for the baggage that comes with it.

Females often come out okay on the race mix, it's the males that are the issue.

Nah, defend America and have a white family of your own or instead be an Anti-Natalist. We have too many browns here anyways we are basically full of them.

Agreed

Its rarity is relative, though. If you live in an area where there are lots of white people and they all have blonde hair or blue eyes, it stops being special. It's why so many white countries fetishize darker features.

I rather live in an all white country then a mixed brown shithole. I think most people would agree with that. Less crime, less violence and overall a livable first world country. That's why you shouldn't waste such a rare combo in America with some brown goblin.

>When the white man becomes a minority will we become exotic to other races in terms of sex or will they just want to eradicate the rest of us?
It is literally already both of these.
Brown people love and hate white people for their bright eyes and "good hair". They also resent white people for doing what all of them did so much better,

>implying you wouldn't fuck pic related

I'm talking about the negresses, that's a white chick.

drown in puss

Flag checks out

It's really too bad. Even on a board like this, white guys fetishize those plastic little black-haired, black-eyed gooks. Sometimes even spics and niggers too. The whole "bleached" meme needs to fucking go away.

Especially since white babies in America are almost a minority. Their little bleaching meme will be impossible if we don't raise our birth rates and loosen restrictions on white immigrants while denying most third Worlders.

Whites are already a global minority, and we are already seen as exotic to other races in terms of sex. Your women are being fucked right now.

Doesn't mean we should reproduce with them and make us shrink even more. Do your part and have white kids user. Exoticness will only speed up our decline.