Kekistanis unite!!!

Lets see those flags boys!! Represent Kekistan!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"kekistan" is a psyop designed to drive a wedge between Sup Forums and kek

Need me some burritos.

BASED BEK XDDDDDDDDDD

PEPE TEH KEK XDDdd

>Implying i'll ever give up the leaf
Shitpost with pride, boys.

Yeah no. You've had your fun. Trump is done and you cant base a movement around one man who rolls over and does whatever he is told be the old establishment.

You've been shitting on everything non-Trump these past months. It's time to go back, lads.

Geographic flag masterrace reporting in

^^^FUCKING THIIS!!!!^^^

Sorry brothers can't Kek when I can Kampf.

>hotep
>leddit

Anyone falling for these Kekistan threads needs to learn what obvious bait looks like.

thank you glorious mods for giving our flags back. praise kek!

I am kekistan defector. I have the tru red pill

>Being this butt blasted over a meme and the fact that Trump is acting like a typical politician now that he has the White House.

Wew! Ease up on the retard throttle.

would you please explain to me what the fuck is everyone's problem with Kekistan flag?

and will somoene finally fix the bottom right leaf's black outline on the flag itself? for fucks sake people have physical flags made with it being like that. i would do it myself but i'm shit at photoshop.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
ASSAD REPRESENT

checking what flag i am

oh wtf i can choose my own flag on desktop???

littttt kekistaniii

allahu akbar

It's "too Reddit". People here have taken a liking to the variant that replaces the E with a swastika, but I can't find any pictures of those. It's also far too late to alter that one detail desu.

Why did such a lame meme get it's own flag? Its not a political ideology or a country. Nobody will even remember it in a years time.

>nigger mods ruining the board again

hmmmmm I love some Kekistani boy

fuck off reddit

FUCK KEK AND FUCK KEKISTAN

MOLOCH IS RISING. SOON YOUR WRETCHED FROG WILL BE GONE AND YOU WILL BE CAST INTO THE FLAMES

FUCK KEK AND FUCK FROG WORSHIPPERS.

how long will this dumb flag thing last

I liked seeing where people were from, even if some are vpns

Put your flag back on

The original has a swastika. Reddit took it off because they were too bitch made to flash a swastika in public and offend based black men.

You're right though, I can't even find the original anymore. Just goes to show normies took it over.

Yea!

The republic of KEK will stand strong against Antifa and the REAL fascists.

I am so glad I found this website.

faggots

itt: civic nationalist shills promote white genocide in the most cancerous way possible

The Political Action Committee for Extreme Stan is committed to serving Kekistan. Believe me!

PRAISE KEK!

desu Trump's campaign and kek Himself once were shilled by CTR because they thought they would fail

like those times, they didn't come up with it (they only ever co-opt) and it's backfired spectacularly

Using Kekistani because I can't choose between Fascist and Ancap

that's the thing, it was unironically us, here, who created the whole kekistan idea. i guess people just really want to larp as nazi's and never really contribute anything. it's our forces that took shia's flag. it was us who won the meme war. how the fuck is that redit to anyone. makes no sesne.

POST SOMETHING THAT TRIGGERS NAZIS

Back to /r/The_Donald you go nigger

why dont you engage a nazi in friendly debate?

Lmao

This.

It's a CIA meme operation to get people to self-identify, be as annoying as possible to right wing groups, and to generally act as caricatures that the MSM can label and toy with as they please.

Stupid fucking Sargon watchers embrace this whole heartedly... why?

True kekistan is actually Sup Forums this is the final redpill.

The rest are mainstream supporter minions and shills trying to hinder Sup Forumss influence.

Tick you off? Getting that lepedes or based blacks ready? You are but a simple minded (((pawn))) following the (((chosen peoples))) tricks

Still think this flag non sense is a good idea??

WE OUT HERE NIGGA

Its not november yet?

leddit plz go

hm, you seem to have power in you with those trips.

but it's not Moses time anymore, fucker. moloch had his day in the form of that golden bull. begone! now is the time for kek to reign!

The official flag of nu-male redditor

>continually falling for and bumping such clear bait

why is Sup Forums so shit?

Sage

kek would shit on your cancerous flag

test

Im not american im kekistani!!!

is this the deep web

Holy hell check'em. Now Hiroshimoot needs to give me a Fascist Ancapism flag

check the shit I have to deal with usually faggot

the free upboats are nice but goddamn
>RARE FLAG

test

test

A fucking fidget spinner!!!

checkled

Please use the real version of that picture

>I can't choose between Fascist and Ancap
So decided to use "reddit faggot"

am I welcome here

This may incidentally hasten the death of that worn out shit covered condom of a meme. Posters using it will be demoralized.

Might as well have given us an "Anonymous" flag. At least that meme has stood the test of time.

>Using a fake cringeworthy meme nation as a flag insted of the your ideologies flag or nations saying "fellow kekistanis" and supporting (((them)))

cringeworth + sage

>Kekistan
Sure is reddit in here

pretty much how i feel desu.

Kekistan is for fags.

Look at this faggot, sage

>unironically going full retard edglelord and shitting on the very group of people that make Sup Forums strong because you are so anti-conformist, any grouping of people is 'normie tier'

oh man i love that the flags are back. dis' gon' b gud.

Better than Commie Wannabe shithole

It's never too late, you kekistaniā„¢ faggots are going to pay for what you've done.

Leftist media can't resist when we post swastikas, they'll love painting all of those leddit retards as "closet neo-nazis" . Hope you're ready to get mauled in public by your BASED BLACK friends at the next rally.
>inb4 you cuck out because you don't support THAT kind of free speech
>SHADILAYYY

>make Sup Forums strong
Newfag confirmed. Sup Forums was at its best when there weren't over 9000 cringe worthy faggots spamming links to Sup Forums on Twitter for attention.

if you have to ask probably not

Tall version.

kekistan is reddit cancer

No.

>unironically thinking that plebbit faggots make Sup Forums strong and by doing so exposing that you are a plebbit faggot

Fuck off cunt

Meme it wide m8s, let's see if BASED Sargon really cares about free speech.

Spotted the Jew.

SIEG HEIL.

I'm glad they brought the flags back.

Kek, I live in the best country in the world, so I don't need to hide my poverty, filth infested, flag like the rest of your 3rd world faggots

Fuck off faggit.

reddit didn't invent kekistan you dumb nigger.

WE DID. HERE. goddamn it sure is summer in here already.

It's already getting lambasted for being "based on the Nazi flag". And sorry, no, it's spread too far to change anymore. No clue what you're trying to get at in that second part, but just so you know I don't support "LOL BASED ISRAEL" in the slightest bit and despise kikes and kike tricks in all forms.
AiU is a kike shilling faggot who deserves the rope.

>here are some pictures
>everyone is now them
>feelings > facts
fuck off /r/politics

You have to go back

>be op
>be an edgelord faggot with a fun new flag that somehow represents him
>makes an entire thread about it

Kekistan is pure faggotry (just look at the degenerates waving them at rallies.) Sup Forums is not anything resembling something that should have its own colors. There is no hive mindedness going on here. Mostly, its truly goldpilled anons who come here to laugh at you and make sure that you don't get too strong. Yeah, we're here.

No shit he is saying that Reddit joined in and ruined it like they ruin everything, I remember when those kekistani threads started to show up and at first everyone kept calling those fags larpers because they are, the real kek was only worshipping digits

Reddit invented kekistan as it is today. A cringe worthy bunch of faggots who spout memes in real life and attention whore on Twitter.

It doesn't matter that it was started here, it was co-opted by normie Reddit fags. Same thing that happened with "Anonymous. Started as fun lulzy joke and then bizzare SJW's took it over. The SJW's are just conservative/Republican now.

the only flag allowed.

again
dude this is not comic-con

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q&feature=youtu.be

When did I say reddit made Kekistan? They just made it cringey and gay.