Who got the biggest benefit of these new flags Sup Forums?

My list
1. Poo
2. Leaf
3. Kike
4. Turkroach
5. Swedcuck
6. Part and Parcel
7. Beaners
8. Frenchistan
9. Germanistan
10. Pay denbts,

Dishonorable mention: ISIS funders.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, guess who's behind this post.

A pole

If someone has the typical grammar of an Indian I just assume he is one.

You're a fucking Leaf

also, all regions benefit in some form.

no shit, people get tired of being called like this

Awwwwww! Now you actually have to listen to people's arguments instead of resorting to attacking their geographical location!!

Cry moar, faggot.

I'm pretty sure Nazbols are gaining the most. I see them shitposting everywhere. I also think that the majority of them are austrailian.

Actually I don't mind showing my flag.

Easy , Americucks offcourse everybody hates them IRL.

But I do.

You got me, Sherlock.

Poos obviously as people will take them somewhat seriously now.
Also ideological flags are degenerate
take pride in your country and its flag

Leafs and poos will no longer be millionaires of the (you) currency.

We are not going to see very many (((Israel))) flags. Kikes love to transform and hide.

Fuck you paki cunt

1. t_d
Bonus: t_d

Poo In Loo, mate.

Also, there's

Republican
Tree Hugger
Templar
National Bolshevik
Gadsden
Democrat
Confederate
Anarcho-Capitalist

to which I don't have any Idea about who they are. We'll be working on new memes and new bants.
I feel I'll be learning a lot on Sup Forums now.

POO

WE
WUZ
SHIT
N
KANGS

>Part and Parcel

Ok, what is this?

>swedecuck
Vad fan sa du om mig din lilla slyna? Jag kan säga er att jag tog examen som den bästa i min klass i flottan, och jag har varit involverad i flera hemliga operationer mot al-Qaida, och har över 300 bekräftade mord. Jag är utbildad i gorilla krigföring och är den bästa skytten i hela den svensk militären. Du är inget annat för mig än ens ett mål. Jag kommer att ta bort dig från jordens yta med en precision som är helt osynliga, märk mina ord. Tror du att du kan komma undan med att säga skit till mig via Internet? Så du kanske tror lura ass. vid skrivande stund vi kontaktar min hemliga nätverk av spioner runt hela Sverige och din IP spåras just nu så du kan förbereda dig för stormen, din mite. Stormen som helt utplåna den lilla spinkiga sak du kallar ett liv. Du är så jävla död unge. Jag kan vara var som helst när som helst och döda dig i över sju hundra sätt, och det är bara med mina bara händer. Jag är inte bara utbildning i obeväpnad hand till hand bekämpa, men jag har också tillgång till hela den svensk flottan arsenal och kommer att använda den till fullo att utplåna dig olycklig ass från jordens yta, din lilla skit. Om ni bara hade vetat vad ohelig hämnd din "smarta" lilla kommentar skulle överge dig, skulle du förmodligen ha hållit käften. Men du gjorde det, skulle det inte, och nu måste du betala priset, du stor idiot. Jag kommer jävla ilska på dig och dränka dig i den. Du är fan död åt helvete din jävla unge.

nr uno made me lol

You're that Portugal-fag right?

>1. Poo
Yes, because we are the only ones who are proud to display our flag and i think now you'll notice that only the Indians and perhaps the Americans will refuse this and post under their sacred flags. FUCK OFF NOW LEAF.

this is an english board

YAR

gib bak malvinas

>guess my flag

Guess my country

POO

USA!! USA!!

???

börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk börk

ISIS will win

>no memes on anarcho-capitalist
Where have you been?

>post under their scared flags
ftfy

Fuck off roach/poo in loo

A fucking leaf

What the fuck is this flag bullshit? Hiroshimoot is responsible for this? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Omar Lorena

Can we just make it so the top 3 in that list are denied the option to change their flag?

Ahahahahahaha, no one cares about the change of flags, just you whiteboi

These flags were there before the geographical flags you fucking newfag.

I don't really mind displaying my flag. Gives me precious (you)s and poos.

This is old shit, but yes, it's gay. Especially Americans notice this. All of a sudden there are fewer Germans, Leafs, and Israelis especially. Fewer Nazi Americans too.
This flag BS is RACIST. where is muh JEWISH supremacist flag? Isn't true equality everyone having the right to be racist pricks? Hadn't we decided that?

You are all a bunch of pussies. I have lived there for a while and it isn't as bad as it is portrayed in the fake fucking media.

Proves once more that you guys wouldn't survive in an environment thats a bit harsher then your mums basement.

Go out, leave your country and live faggots

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

No kys

Sup Forums-posting has been cancer on Sup Forums ever since it began. geographical flags turned this place into Sup Forums 2.0 and every single thread derails into country shitposting whether it's leafs or whoever else.

Been to murica, yurop and north apefrica, I was offered a job in east asia but i declined it because i had promised not to ever touch asia, fuck you pajeet.
POO

Don't lump us Türks with you faggot ass beta-incels with inferiority complexes.

WITCHES

tfw Beaners say poo

pajeet

Aussie shitposting is more subtle so we will suffer a lot from it.
I still can sense A FUCKING LEAF posting from miles.

You made me giggle. Don't forget to vote Dem Sup Forums sters...we are the true party of the KKK. We're gonna have these niggers voting dem for the next 200 years...get in on this shit....we're killing MILLIONS of nigger babies. Can you really say no to that Sup Forums

Thanks for the (you)

Poo in loo and shart in mart gather!

wrong

haha,wat are u talking about, ill hav yo know our high inteligent freely roming monkeys will fling street shit at you retard for being a moron,but india is a great country that will be respected by other countris because we have many people

just you wait, you will pay, you will see how strong india is going to be later in the future,hahaha. and us is now being collonized by india haha.

those paki scum are so jealous. hahaha.

Triple double.

This. LMAO

This supposedly is a mexican toilet? If this is true you lot are a bit too decorative

>POO

Correction its a handpainted mexican toilet. wtf

I really can't.

I'm guessing you are an Anglo for not including yourselves. At least I can use the future UK flag now.

Yeah they make that work around here, lots of bullshit crafts for tourists, I had never seen one of those, not even at the Talavera house in Mexico city, good find pajeet.
Shit i was looking some images and that toilet might be yours after all.

flag testing

Sir not I PaKi

Please do necessary thing Sir.

Delete thread, my friend

Dont be make bad image of India

Thank kindly,

Pajeet Gupta

I think taking the trouble to had paint a toilet is a bit too autistic but to each his own I guess. Mexico is a weird place.

You're a bong

This house right in the center of Mexico city, thats a restaurant.

What is that architectural style called? Does it have a specific name like say Tudor, Gothic etc with Anglos? Or is it just random?

France? Where the fuck have you guys been all day? This is the first Frank I have seen today. Anyone else? How are we gonna be all racist like this, without the flags? Makes me sad...like watching a good friend, a good racist friend, die. ....FUCK THIS SHIT!! This triggers me.

fuk u stupid mother betch...

mmmmm..... tk...

It's called Barroco novohispano.
There are a whole bunch of cool buildings in Mexico City.

Guess we're the only ones proud of our flags. Get fucked cux

>not being proud of your countries flag.

This isn't real...right.

POO IN THE LOO

Interesting. This is what our state assembly looks like. Its supposedly called Neo Dravidian style. I don't know much about it though desu but it was built post independence in 1956.

Just
A
Dot

The picture you posted here is of bangalore palace built during the British era Tudor style

A leaf?

You bean people are proud people.

You have no reason to be, but I can respect that.

Do you guys like my flag? C:

FUCK INDIA
AMERICA NUMBER 1!
PAJEET POOINLOO DIRTY INDIAN SHITSKINS!
JESUS IS WORLD SAVIOR!!!!
FUCK KRISHNA
- t. taylor swift

JESUS IS THE TRUE ARYAN
NOT THE ARYA ARYAN ARYANS, OH NO!

THAT FILTHY KIKE JESUS THE JEW IS THE REAL GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!
- t. taylor swift

I told you, that painting may be indian.
and some Façade from Mexico city.

>2017
>Says "Not China" is No.1
wut?

JESUS #1!!!!!
JESUS #1
JESUS #1
JESUS #1
JESUS #1

read the thread you dumb leaf

huh

It seems that two weren't enough anyway good job with my Honda.

>7. Beaners

Person of Bean

>leaf
>leaf
>leaf
>leaf
>leaf
>sweden

Throw money at them they'll change back into human form