Kamala Harris

What's her fucking problem? She's a shrill bitch that needs to spend time on the back bench of the Senate.

Why would Democrats put this new bitch on a committee?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/874728714000621568
twitter.com/EliLake/status/874729045593915393
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why would Democrats put this new bitch on a committee?
Because white woman = diversity

She was pretty well shut down. By members on the committee as well as Sessions himself.

She ain't called "Ms." for no reason

Disrespectful ignorant bitch.

She's my senator...

This retard represents me...

>Anytime she says literally anyting
>Twitter: YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

You're seriously asking?

she wants to run for president and used this as an opportunity to snag some headlines and press. backfired though because she was so childish even the witchhunt committee had to tell her to shut the fuck up

she's gonna use it in her reel when she runs for president

warner is doing the same. he was next in line before Obama jumped in front of him.

I would say AG Sessions deserved better than arguementative questioning by Senator Harris! She would not even let him answer questions before throwing another at him. Nigger behavior from a nigger!

>white
Commiefornian here, I am in a position to speak on this matter. She's a nigger. She may have octaroon(or similar) genetics, but politically speaking she's 100% anti-white nigger trash.

>black liberal chimping out

>smug sessions laughing at her

I love it

got any good vids?

>when she runs for president
please please please oh lord please

She's half poo

found the problem

Just like the last time she was allowed to ask questions she basically tries to make the person infront of her accidentally say something wrong by cutting in them answering. She did that last time as well and was called out for it.
People who mention that on twitter are called racist for saying so, even the more moderate (((journalists))) called her out on it.
Here just 2 (((examples))):
>twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/874728714000621568
>twitter.com/EliLake/status/874729045593915393

>Proud black woman
>Always being told to shut up by old white men
Come on, it's 2017!

Why would Democrats put this new bitch on a committee?

they pay to be on committees. as long as you can raise enough money, anyone can be on a committee

I would never admit to that. Can you imagine how people from Arizona feel right now?

and 100% nigger scum

This. I don't even remember who was running against her except that I voted for that person. It was such a crock of a campaign because her opponent was a nobody who the DNC tried to silence and who had relatively little coverage or funding but still pulled I think 30-something percent of the vote.

>I don't even remember who was running against her except that I voted for that person.
I did exactly the same. It was that Latino chick. Her own party threw her under the bus pretty hard, it was obvious K Harris was the chosen one. A nigger version of Hillary, and just as corrupt - her lower IQ simply makes her less competent at her corruption than Hillary.

Sup Forums, pay attention to this name. She's coming to unleash her Commiefornia DNC ills upon the rest of you

Anybody hot the jewtube of her getting owned?

This

This cunt is being fast tracked ever since she stalled Peruta and defeated the Bernie candidate to help cement in obama/Clinton establishment democrats in CA.

Like Obama she's a minority face on establishment corporate/anti American interests

Cuz last time they had a mulatto first term Senator that didn't scare the white libs, they bum rushed their pet to the Presidency. Now they want to try that shit again, now with a Sassy Black Woman.

OMG. She can't stop interrupting everyone. What's her problem???

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

MADAME

>being this butthurt
I DONT RECALL I DONT RECALL I DUN RECALLERU

>What's her problem???
She's a nigger. That's what niggers do.

when pink lipped willie brown was mayor of SF she rode his old shriveled salami like there was no tomorrow.

Shes going to represent the new 'brown' people of america

She is going to be the next Presenting of the US. And I am going to vote for her. I Voted for Trump. But am completely against the neo-nazis that are rising up, being emboldened by his win. So even though I hate the Democrats, I will support them from now on just to teach the fucking neo-nazis a lesson. You want to all LARP like Neo-nazis, well there'll be consequence.

Because she's "down for the cause." As CA AG she refused to cause any serious investigation of how Rebecca Zahau died.

Is there a more perfect specimen of the cultural marxist anti-white progressive politician? Her entire career seems to have revolved around hating YT.

Are you scared of a strong black woman in power? I guarantee you are a little white boy.

Tits or gtfo

The neo nazis are an extreme reaction to the extreme left, which the elite knew was going to happen 2000 years ago when this was all foreseen.

are you retarded.

Go away leaf

She's being groomed for a run in a few years.

Democrats think being an abject cunt, that rambles on and on about things they think are important (how adorable), that it makes them "fierce".

She says no to 20 run. Skeletons? Dig those bones.

Kamala Harris father is Jamaican-American, her mother is Indian, and her husband is Jewish.

Serious Questions

1: Why are there so few 100% black politicians but rather like Harris and former president Obama mixed politicians promoted? Are mixed politicians in effect gateway drugs to one day electing real blacks?

2: Can there be a single Democrat or any other politician without a Jewish connection? Harris for example is married to a Jew and many Democrats themselves are Jews or Republicans are supported by the Israeli lobbies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Because having kept slaves for decades, and controlling negroes in the inner city, no self respecting democrat would ever think a full blooded black person would ever make a good political figure.

The halfbreeds are fine though. Look at Obama.

They're democrats dude.

Halfies usually have a lot of self-hatred and are confused about their identity. That's why very mixes blacks tend to be even more black supremacist than non-mixed blacks (for instance Eric Holder, Obama, etc.)

link on a quick synopsis?

She should never have left Kimchi

Because she is probably going to be a dem nominee to run for office in the near future. Obama 2.0

This, the formula of getting a Colored elected worked wonders for the dems it looks like they are going to repeat it.

Did you vote for Harris, Sanchez, or did you not vote for Senator this round, user?

Or did you fail to show up to vote at all in our pointless commie election?

So much faggotry in one paragraph, had to stop midway.