youtu.be/0_wLLcJe3co
youtu.be/Ig3AUN6LvCo
youtu.be/-ot7amDyqbY
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayyyyy

Southerners are usually at nigger-level, they can't exist without gibs, therefore they have nothing to do with libertarianism and it's against their nature

YEE YEE

yee yee

Shut the fuck up white bitch. Go take that privilege some where else.

TEXAS REPORTING IN

NC here, feels great having the flag back

>(((libertarianism)))

Shit, might watch that movie tonight.

Yankees get out.

You're all traitors, and even worse, failed traitors. You should be ashamed.

JJUST GIVE WEED A CHANCE BRO

Fuck yeah son

What the hell are you talking about? Most white southerners are working and middle class. While they support a limited public sector, they believe it should be limited. It's interesting that white lefties in the rest of the country aren't able to comprehend that people might have different opinions on the role of government or different view of how the public sector is used given the demographics of our region (pic related.) Libertarians such as yourself are falling into the same cartoonish narrative as those white lefties delivered by our commercial and for-profit media.

How does it feel to be historically lazy assholes that are outshines by the north?

>He hasn't taken the booty pill
Why not?

Gadsden flag or rebel. Pick one.

>Half of the south lives off of federal gibs
>The other half lives off of jobs created by federal contracts

Why do we even tolerate them again?

I'm literally assuming all of you are spics when you post with this flag.

Why'd you free niggers?

>literally
Faggots must hang

Whit privilege is a myth

Go read some rothbard faggot

Southerners are nigger equivalents

how does it feel to fuck a goat

I was born and raised in mass but I worship Jackson and Lee. If Jackson had lived then the south would have won. I lived in the south while I was in the navy and grew to love it and its people.

this

>Tennessee politicians still scared shitless with legalizing medical marijuana

nice knowing that the degenerate cities still can't overpower the people living in true dixie

>be me, southern as fuck
>work my whole life and save money
>get hurt and have back surgery
>out of work 3 months to the day and counting
>yet to get or ask for gibs
>still have plenty of cash on hand

Your leaf ass thinks I'm nigger tier. Fuck off back to J.T.'s dick

How do I get Dixie flag

test

U mad nigger? your race will always have a lower IQ try that fact your entire race is a step behind

Found the faggot Yankee.

How'd you survive the willy pete we dropped on you?

Gee willie I don't know

kys nigger lover

teesst

Start by not looking for "Dixie" flag

Oh

if I'm not from the south can I be an honorary Confederate?

Aaaaayyy

Do I need to come back?

Damn it feels good to be back

Where can I get a flag like that?

I am unironically a neo confederate.

There are more spics in past union states than any southern states (besides Texas). A much better assumption would just be that they're all niggers.

Feels bad everyone has been brainwashed to think confederates are nigger hating rednecks (in a bad way)

ALABAMA REPORTING IN, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

fuck off ya gotdamn yankee scum

Fuck off ancap scum. You're just a servant of the jews.

>South
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
James Madison

>North
John Adams

WEW

Bring it, yankee

DOWN WITH THE EAGLE AND UP WITH THE CROSS

Oh i wish i was in dixie

FL HERE

HOWDY NIGGERS

me not be approvin' of the lazy racist self-victimizing confederacy matey

Tfw the south is dead. We just let ourselves get shat on time and time again. ;_;

Who were your ancestors in the war? My great great grandfather was a cavalry officer.

reformed yankee here

as long as you talk shit about the north and adhere to confederate customs, you should have no problems. Also, be polite. On top of how you pronounce certain words, they can sniff out your yankeedom by your mannerisms

I missed these flags but damn if it doesnt feel like some faggot mods are trying to give those shitty ((((media)))) sites free ammo to make more shit stories about ' evil nazi frogs'

Infantry*** my bad.

this guys, is why we had 8 years of king nigger. can we not all realize that the enemy of our enemy is our friend? At least until we overthrow the (((shadow Government)))

>Posting the worst union general of the war
>Not posting Grant or Thomas

Read a book brainlet

Why are Canadians such faggots on Sup Forums the south is the best part of America the coastline is where all the degenerates live, adleast the islanders in Canada respect the south unlike Quebec a bunch of Frenchie idiots

Post your favorite confederate songs
youtube.com/watch?v=9NJgAcJPnZk

yeah, but in a way, such stereotypes have make sure that the confederate spirit remains lit

America is a sinking pile of shit, and the last thing dixie needs is to forget their roots and completely blend in to the nationwide culture that the globalists and kikes molded

As a NeoConfederate I can't wait for the day God Emporer Trump allows our secession from states like Jew York and Cuckifornia.

It will be glorious gettingback to the old days. Based Texas will come along as will Florida even though mass deportation will be needed for all the Ricans, Cubans and Yankees.

I haven't decided on North Carolina yet

All the French know how to do is ruin everything the British worked for. Treasonous cunts is all they are

You'd be assuming wrong, yankcuck.

Go ahead and come on, boy. Lets just see if you make it out again.

This thread is cool and all, but you guys don't REALLY want to bring back the Confederacy, do you?

It's part of your heritage, I understand that. Believe me, I'm not like these annoying liberals who always complain about removing the Confederate flag.

At the same time however, the Confederacy fought for slavery, an unfortunate disgusting part of American history, the existence and support for which cannot, under ANY circumstaces, be tolerated...

>South will rise again

Is rising again.

>an unfortunate disgusting part of American history

what's wrong with having niggers work for a change?

youtu.be/5HeZtFH1Trg
youtu.be/0_wLLcJe3co
youtu.be/Ig3AUN6LvCo
youtu.be/-ot7amDyqbY

I love black people I think everybody should have one

We'd be better fucking off. Once the rest of the old country saw how great we made it, they would ditch niggers and lowlifes and beg to join us.

good song. I like the Macabre version.
here's one my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

testing out white supremacy, feels good man.

Alaskan here, sorry we missed the party last time gents, just know the south will rise this far north too.

Fuck niggers. White power.

t. Texas

>Flag

Time to go back to t_d

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

Born a yankee but Rebel at heart.

Based confederacy

you guys don't REALLY want to bring back the Confederacy, do you?
Well reddit, you might find this hard to believe, but a whole lot, if not the majority of Southerners do.
>Confederacy fought for slavery
>Keeping niggers in their place
Oh how horrible.

Scotland reporting. Rise again

Can we Texans have our own flag? We're better than all of you.

Fine, it feels fine my brother. How does it feel to continually support the losing team?
The outliers don't speak for the whole

>We're better than all of you.
Not even close, Carlos.

they fought for state's rights troll....youre a faggot.

>south rises again
>spreads across the Atlantic
>spreads across the entirety of North America
>spreads across Europe

I've never cum so much in my life.

I'm a yankee at heart, but with what's been happening, I don't think that exists for me anymore, I think, based on party shifts i've become a defacto rebel. Is that even possible if i'm half-filipino? KEK.

You know it's true.

Hooo Boy!

We don't have white privalege in the south.

Louisiana here.