>pic related
What do we do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying fidget spinner usage isn't a sign of high intelligence

Sage

He's 10 years old

I'm 40 and own about 5 of them spinners. They're neat.

fidget spinner is marketed to help people with adhd, anxiety and AUTISM

Checkt.

My IQ is the same as Barron's-- 177

Fidget Spinners are an alright tool/toy. It's funny adults don't get it. I get it TOO much. Sigh.

It isn't.

it's his disguise you retard. you think Dahnald didn't learn him how to play 4d chess? kys

dude

he's 9 years old

Fuck off shareblue

SAGE

I just bought my first fidget spinner today. I used it during a phone interview and didn't spill my spaghetti. Is it a magic feather, or psychological tool?

Fidget spinners are just another way the jews make you pay for nothing.
The only people who buy/use/defend them are jew marketers and the underage b& who use them

You're the faggot. Barron's straight as fuck. He gets laid over 7 times a week. Don't mess with the expert man.

Fucking checked

This

with a 11/10 milf who is his own M, no less.

k

triple fucking dubbies
/thread

>a child gets a current trend toy
STOP THE PRESS!!!

I bet some WH PR consultant made him show it for this photo.
>Barron is just your average kid, fellow americans, he has same shitty hobbies as your kids

>00
Confirmed

>TFW he has a red one just like I do

There's literally nothing wrong with fidget spinners

Hating fidget spinners is more pleb than unashamedly spinning one.

"Wow look at me I'm a critic of consumerist culture and the vapid distractions of modernity that plague humans. This makes me so much more of a smart and informed consumer than them."

Good for you faggot, you're of unique or intelligent for pointing this out. I'm sure the majority of fidget spinner users (myself included) are self-aware of this fact. What does it matter anyway that they are more mindless in their consumption anyway? While your decisions in consumption and recreation might be more cognitive and yet you consume too and it makes little difference, the same chinks and Jews have your money. Your positioning of yourself as an informed consumer is only an attempt to place yourself higher in a social hierarchy of late-capitalism while belittling the peers in your community, quite oftenly people of your race. Quite sad actually.

"Look at me Zog I'm so much more self-conscious than the other goyim, I'm not a sheep like the rest of them"

This isn't even a new phenomena by the way, people have been obsessed with simple novelties for as long as we have existed.

>There's literally nothing wrong with fidget spinners
>Hating fidget spinners is more pleb than unashamedly spinning one.
>"Wow look at me I'm a critic of consumerist culture and the vapid distractions of modernity that plague humans. This makes me so much more of a smart and informed consumer than them."
>Good for you faggot, you're of unique or intelligent for pointing this out. I'm sure the majority of fidget spinner users (myself included) are self-aware of this fact. What does it matter anyway that they are more mindless in their consumption anyway? While your decisions in consumption and recreation might be more cognitive and yet you consume too and it makes little difference, the same chinks and Jews have your money. Your positioning of yourself as an informed consumer is only an attempt to place yourself higher in a social hierarchy of late-capitalism while belittling the peers in your community, quite oftenly people of your race. Quite sad actually.
>"Look at me Zog I'm so much more self-conscious than the other goyim, I'm not a sheep like the rest of them"
>This isn't even a new phenomena by the way, people have been obsessed with simple novelties for as long as we have existed.

he is a kid, those are toys for kids. if youre high school age or higher then youre a retard for having one. the funny thing is op has one, he is a faggot

I once spun one for 8.5 minutes. What's your record Sup Forums?

Fuck off shill. He's 8

In my time I've had a pet rock, a chia pet, a slinky - the list goes on. This is the just the latest iteration of a fad pattern that humans follow.

Haha what a fucking faggot.

Nah! I heard daddy took him to Russia to get laid by Foxy Di. He wanted him to be a totally based male.

Fuck off nigger. That dude is Chad++.

send him a proper one
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY

>Whatever his skill set may be, this is the T-shirt that identifies him as the expert.

And your mother is marketed as a cheap whore for BBC gangbangs so by your logic it's true.

Clearly the most autistic boy ever.
I was born with Autism and my mom walked in on the news one day, looked at Barron being a sperg, and told me that's how I behaved back in the day.

But look at me now, a successful Sup Forums poster

If you want to waste money on that stupid shit, that's your prerogative my friend. Don't get buttupset when people criticize your financial skills though