STUDY: Cops Speak to White People With More Respect Than Black People

>A new study by Stanford University found that police officers spoke to white people in Oakland, Calif., more politely than black community members.

>"We find that white community members are 57% more likely to hear an officer say one of the most respectful utterances in our dataset, whereas black community members are 61% more likely to hear an officer say one of the least respectful utterances in our dataset," the study said.

>Those racial disparities also existed when controlling for the age and sex of the driver and severity of the offense leading to the stop, according to the study, which was published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Monday.

time.com/4807161/police-racial-disparities-respect-language-study/

===

Has big brother gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8n3a7
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/8n3a7

fuck wh*teys

sounds fine to me

thank you

>STUDY: Cops are just like literally every other person on the planet.

Who would have guessed?

blacks are 50 iq animals who should feel happy they weren't exterminated. niggers don't deserve respect they deserve a bullet.

>I'm sorry officer

Vs

>AYO HOL UP WHITEY, I GOTZ KIDS N SHIT YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE UNDERSTAND SIR. I'M A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN I'M TELLING YOU

Relevant:

>Black people speak to cops with less respect than white people do
>Cops, being people, will speak to anyone with more respect when that person has himself shown respect
>Cops are often talking to a black person in the first place because he was doing something stupid and disrespectful like holding up traffic by jaywalking (source: my own two eyes)

Could be that niggers are just disrespectul baboons.

>Whites
>Hello Officer!
>Blacks
>AYO NIGGA WHAT DA FUCK U PULLED ME OVER FOR? FUCKING RACIST ASS PIG NIGGA B ITCH

Ya because they are Brainwashed shill fiend of ((him))

As well they should. You want respect? You have to earn it. Whites are respectful toward police; therefore police are respectful toward whites.

>Ywn get a white girl like that

Turns out when your race is responsible for vastly disproportionate numbers of crimes, those responsible for dealing with those crimes develop a disrespect for your kind.

Black people show no respect, not even to each other.

dude its alright, a majority of us here deal with this problem

Don't white people speak with more respect to cops than black people? Could it be that being respectful to others makes them more likely to be respectful to you in return?

We need to quit blaming white people.

hng

>act like niggers
>get treated like niggers

it really is that simple

Pure coincidence !

Cops should be praised as saints on earth for getting it down to 57%

Not surprising

>webm related

POST THE FUCKING SAUCE ALREADY YOU FAGGOTS

>tfw we'll never get him back

Nignogs act like subhumans, others treat them like subhumans.

That's because they're NIGGERS!

>pull over white guy
>gets license and registration with no problem
>"you have a good day sir"

>pull over nigger
"AYO HOL UP YO POLEEECE BE RACISSS YO CAN DO DIS SHEEIT TO ME MUHFUGGA"
>draws for pistol before being shot

she's just like my gf. how do i make sure my gf doesn't turn into a raging slut? trust me she isn't but she could be at any moment.

s-sauce?

>time magazine

>Black people speak to cops with less respect than white people do

>Citation needed.

christ, I have never asked for sauce before.....

Totally not because they commit more crimes.

A whore?

Let her wash your car and post pics.

BREAKING: Demographic with obscene crime-level get different treatment from people who work in law-enforcement and experience said crime-levels first hand.

Shocking.

best poster by far

goddammit dude will that work? i'm desperate i've put too much time into this to have her fuck another guy

I'd pay $50 to smell her braaaaaaaps

Plz no step on whitey.

this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. unfortunately, the type of people that become police, are too dumb and uneducated to be trained in any meaningful way to be more respectful.

I wonder how polite the niggers are to the cops. Oh wait, no I don't, they're fucking niggers.

sad sad sad

Given BLM a flag is the best ting ever.

7/10

Look up what Albert Schweitzer had to say on this topic.
Blacks will eat you alive if you treat them as equals.

OK OK, HAND THE SAUCE OVER AND NO ONE IS GOING TO GET HURT...

double 88's checked

>White people respond positively when respectfully spoken to
>Black people act like feral niggers no matter how you speak to them but are more likely to not go full apeshit when the officer asserts themselves as the alpha who won't tolerate their shit
Yeah facts and nature are racist I know.

>niggers commit more crime
>surprised when cops are more wary of niggers
hmm

GEE I WONDER WHY

>Those racial disparities also existed when controlling for the age and sex of the driver and severity of the offense leading to the stop

But did they also control for the way the offender was acting at the initial contact?

Typical white offender:
>good day officer, what seems to be the problem?

Typical black offender:
>Eh watcha stopin me fo pig? i din du nuffin.

Yeah, it certainly has nothing to do with how black people behave when they encounter cops.

Yeah i wonder which race is more compliant with the police.

Sieg heil brother

What the fuck happen to the guy? Is that some sort of brain damage? It looked like he was conscious and trying to perform a task but was retarded

Stop being so insecure. That's a recipe for disaster right there

I speak the cops language: English.

Why is this sooooo hard to get your head around, libturds.
Black people are more subject to criminality. So therefore on average the police naturally will speak to them as a police officer speaks to a crime suspect.
It is entirely the fault of black people as a general group.
Are you totally fucking stupid or just thick?

Now post the fucking sauce!!!

your not black by pure chance. don't think your pedigree confers any special abilities. you sound like a moron.

>(((57%)))

sauce on op webm?

when you date a girl who could otherwise pass as a slut are you ok with having them around your family?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've seen this shit posted a hundred times and never seen anyone give sauce. Give up.

logical fallacy, appeal to authority, and not a very good one either.

this.
who gives a fuck if cops aren't polite with niggers?

that made me smile

I recently lost my stacy gf of 4 years.
I was her first but the tug of college and independence drove her to chase those happy feelings of romance again.
I wish you the best, lad, but know you're fighting a losing battle.
You can't control her. If she decides she wants to experience new things, you have no choice
but to leave her, otherwise you WILL be cucked.
I cucked the guy I was replaced with (lol), but that doesnt change the shittiness of what happened.

Well the vast majority of police officers are white, so this could just be their default racism. I'm sure black officers are the exact opposite.

>Those racial disparities also existed when controlling for the age and sex
>adjusted for sex
So the study revealed that you are less likely to be treated with respect if you are male and/or black but Ms Lisa Marie Segarra of time.com made it exclusively about race? Hmm

>wh*teys
wh*ties

>White person
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>White person puts hands up

>Black person
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>reaches into hoodie
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW OR I WILL SHOOT YOU
>pulls out glock
>SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED
>BLACK MALE SUSPECT IS DOWN.

Really activates my almonds.

What a shock that they treat people who commit less crime better than those who do

>Cops are more likely to treat a statistically less-violent group better than a statistically more-violent group.

Well, gee golly gosh! I just don't know what to believe now!

any episode of cops

>niggers deserve respect

"no"

thanks for the realness. idk what i'm going to do but yours is my worst fear.

ITS OUT THERE, LIKE THE HOLY GRAIL OF SAUCE, WE MUST FIND IT...... SAUCE QUEST.

It's what they respond to.
If you don't talk like a thug and even start ghetto-talking, niggers won't even consider your worthy of recognition. You have to talk to them like they're already under criminal suspicion and like you're some hard-ass who doesn't take shit and won't doubt to shoot you and claim self-defense. Talking polite is just a sign of weakness as far as they're concerned, and they'll exploit it.
However, If you use the same talk on some white girl you would on some ghetto bitch, she's also obey the fuck out of you. The problem being than later she cries to daddy because she was so scared or some bullshit and you have your superiors riding your ass about it.

Want to be talked to with respect? Respond to politeness.

theme : youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck

Instead, utterances were higher in Formality in interactions with older [ββ = 0.05 (0.03, 0.07)] and female [ββ = 0.02 (0.00, 0.04)] community members.

idk, black officers are probably even more violent because they want to prove themselves or something.

>Not yelling and screaming at white people being compliant to create an equal outcome for all the blacks incompliance.
Fucking racists.

Sweet merciful jesus she's beautiful

The older I get the more beautiful I think young women are. I used to be so fucking picky but hell, if she's 18 and trim, I'm in.

>"What's the problem officer?"
vs.
>"WHA CHOO PULL ME OVA FOR, NIGGA? MUDDFUGGIN RAYCISS ASS PIG, NAW. AINT GOT TIME FOR DIS SHEET (teeth sucking)"
I wonder why this happens.

>You're
>Don't
>You
>Incoherent statements
Well okay then, I've been told.

Did the study also take into account how the blacks spoke to the officers in the encounters?

If you speak respectfully to a cop they will generally be respectful back. If not they don't feel like you deserve it. Blacks have a respect problem, they are always mugging and shucking and jiving in their social game for 'respek' but they don't seem to realize that they need to give it to get it.

post the longer webm's of this girl. i forgot to save them last time

Came to say this, its called the attitude test, dont try and out-thug the police and they wont start getting hostile. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Hard to talk with respect when you are on guard constantly.

is this blm larping a new thing now

t. reddit. literally kys yourself you faggots

NOW SAUCE ME UP ON THAT ASS

wow so hot thanks

>>posts gay shit
>>flag checks out

Bet that's because the white people are more polite as well as being less loud.

kys dude forreal