Has the american male been emasculated?

Big government, doing everything for everyone making everyone soft.

Only those enslaved by the vaginal jew.

Most have. The ones that BREAK THE CONDITIONING enter new masculine possibilities that few men have ever encountered.

Yes we have, we used to be 95% white in 1965, now all we do is listen to rap music, worship niggers in all forms of media and sports, and celebrate being a 52% white melting pot. It's terrible, but i'm still proud cus muh military lol

Yes quite completely. At least here in Evorpa we have some life left.

Yes, just look at the actors from older movies and look at them now.

The white western male has been desu

Have you ever even set a foot in the states? Comparing the entirety of the country with the entirety of Europe as if it's a black and white absolute comparison is retarded. How are we even defining emasculation here?

The body and face of all the Hollywood hunks is the same though, it's just that they wear more makeup and have more feminine hair. When someone makes a period piece, they don't look much different from the old icons.

And, of course, the Hollywood male stars of today are generally picked from a pool from the late teens to the mid twenties while the actors of old were more 30s and 40s men who already had their lives on a track of some sort.

This. Black maes are doing better than ever. Black women want us, white women want to be enslaved by us and we've always had the Asian and Hispanic women in our back pocket. It's looking like the next century is gonna be a whole lot darker.

Of course. They would be strapping on boots and kicking more ass.... instead of making dank memes.

Of course you faggot unless you're a current killer for the United States GOV you're not allowed to be manly. KIKES APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!

America is a diseased nation that should never have existed and should have been put down the moment it broke free from its leash, it has degenerated as a culture and a people ever since, founded on false values.

tl;dr: The American male was born sick

Yes. A man can't defend himself, even against weapon wielding terrorists if they have a vagina, or think they should have a vagina without a horde of virtue signaling men trying to shut them down.

bump

the kike media portray it that way. I can tell you that a women would not speak out of turn in my presence--not even the most abrasive jewess would dare mouth off to me

Yes.

Hot

lol, no

Closest I came was being engaged, which ended because she fucking cheated on me before we got married.

Women are fucking retarded, toxic garbage with the entire power of the state behind them.

mfw women ever think intelligent men will trust them in this feminist society

What's Evans going to do? Honestly if he gets his face fucked up say goodbye to his career lol.

Hope not user

Yeah, the media and white guilt have stopped white guys from becoming anything better than betas. And black guys have bigger cocks so obviously women will prefer them over some small penis, socially awkward white guy.

yes

This.
I feel like I can be a man again.
I won't ever feel bad for being born a man.
Fuck the Cultural Marxists that led me to hate myself growing up.

It is already a lost cause, mate.

good femdom is really god

exhibit A

How do we save murica-san senpai? D:

Not all of us. There is hope yet for the world.

Testosterone in the drinking water.

I don't want to add more chemicals to the water D: think of the homosexual frogs!