Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cringey af

my pede:)

Civic nationalism is a cancer.

extremely accurate

when did the core right wing ideal become shitting on SJWs?

He really likes Molymeme apparently. Not the first time he puts him front and center when it comes to depicting the new media.

Alex Jones made me laugh.

gay as fuck, just pandering at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=9r9dk6BLESo

>No Milo
DROPPED

He really sucks at cartoonifying people who already look cartoony like Alex Jones

>PJW was the maynestreem meteor all along
What a twist!

>He really likes Molymeme apparently. Not the first time he puts him front and center when it comes to depicting the new media.

Pretty sure Molynuex pays for these to be made

Now where's the original?

Ewwww

>THE MAYNE STREAM METEOR STRIKES IN FULL FORCE

Is that something that's been hinted at or just an asspull?

when some one discovered that they could make money out of it without really asking very non main stream questions

was going to post the same

So PJW is literally a MEEETEOR now...Huh.

>Now where's the original?
This. Show me the real Zyklon Ben, not some watered-down edit by Liberturdian trolls

>Is that something that's been hinted at or just an asspull?

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
>Cartoon for Stefan Molyneux

Go back to the pages for the older Stefans and the fact they're on commission is made explicit

It all makes sense now

WEHL IMAGHIN MUH SJOCK

Basically reddit.

When they realize the rest of it is shit.

This, tbqh. There was a time when BG was an astute political cartoonist, with interesting things to say. Now he just panders to alt-lite e-celebs. I guess he has no choice. Stray too far from the narrative, and he puts his Patreon bux in jeopardy. Every fucking week for the past 2 years, it's always the same low-hanging-fruit targets. We get it, you fucking nigger. You hate the "lamestream media". You hate Hillary Clinton. Trump is a demi-god. Political correctness is bad. Change the goddamn record, already.

Y'all niggers crack me up

> the fact they're on commission is made explicit
The whole "for X" doesn't mean much but I did that and yeah there were 3 ones that said "commissioned by Stefan Molyneux." Makes a lot more sense.

I like the Isispinosaur!

Top kek. Why do you butthurt leftist losers all sound the same? Your bitterness and envy is so obvious, maybe you need to work on that?

You are a shitty cartoonist if you need twenty fucking labels for people to understand you message.

Also cringy as fuck.
>LE BASED ALT-RIGHT

but its us stomping the news by baiting them with fake shit

Flags are back. I'm so happy.

V

The question I have is: why do butthurt leftists and the butthurt TRS types sound the same? Most of the time I can't tell them apart. Would've thought being on supposedly opposite ends of the spectrum, they'd have different arguments or insults to give out, but they seem to be using the same talking points memo.

No it's not

wtf I hate ben garrison now

but in all seriousness we can't let the goyim see the original

The power of memes

Bitterness and envy. Neither are capable of forming coherent and workable ideas, so they are just perpetually butthurt and "sardonic".

Yes it is.

>ISIS

holy fuck, my sides

God damn he's really gone down the shitter ever since (((Trump))) campaigned for President. I think it's safe to say that he's a sell out.

Show the original

That's the original, my black nationalist friend.

Deep...

You're mistaken. The ZOG is trying to brand Ben "Nigger Grave Digger" Garrison as a liberal by posting edited versions of his comics, masking his white supremacist message.

Kek pretty good

This is the future you chose

All you had to do was follow rules 1 and 2 but you couldn't even manage a simple act of basic self control

>OP's pic: commissioned work
>ITT: "he's selling out"
Kind of the point of a commissioned piece, is it not?
can you really call someone a sellout if their commissioned piece actually accomplished it's job of pleasing the person who hired it done? This is an actual question btw, not rhetorical

Also,
>Sup Forums will never gofundme a team up of Garrison+A. Wyatt Mann to create the most offensive graphic novel ever to offend

In real life Mainstream media doesnt even care about these cucks like Stefan and Paul Joseph and 0.1 % of people heard of them.

Really feel bad seeing JP lumped with the likes of Alex Jones. Not today, sunshine.

>no sargon
Eeeehhhh

hello newfag

kek'd heartily

HAHA Praise KEK! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hello TD now go back.

Post the original you fucking kike

Literally this.

Might be his best yet. Should have thrown some Kek in there somewhere though. MAGA

Can someone post the unedited version please

Molyneux has been commissioning literally 90% of his cartoons since mid-2016

Lauren Southern really needs a catch phrase! What should it be 'pedes?

Make Western Women Great Again! xD

this is different

Don't know why Sup Forums acts so aggressively towards all those men? They are after discrediting big, obviously corrupt media outlets. Said media outlets lose credibility, thus nobody will take them serious, thus its just like in this caricature. Meaning the end for them sooner or later.

I see nothing wrong with that.