Natural evolution refuted

There are about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. There are 11 organ systems in the human body. Necessarily, at least one of these systems is contingent on at least 272,727,272 base pairs. There are 5.53 × 10^33 (553 with 31 zeroes after it) possible permutations of these base pairs. That is 1.28 × 10^16 (128 with 14 zeroes after it) times the supposed number of seconds in the age of the universe. That means, in order to get just one of the 11 organ systems, there would need to be a genetic mutation an average of 1.28 × 10^16 times per second since the beginning of the universe just to get a 63% chance of arriving at the correct gene sequence. If we account for all 11 organ systems, there would need to be a genetic mutation an average of 1.52 × 10^177 times per second. Simple math 101 shows natural evolution to be less likely than God's existence, for which the epistemic likelihood is 50% without prior knowledge. (((They))) trusted that people can't or are unwilling to do simple math, and apparently they were right. (((They))) trusted their """credentials""" would be convincing enough.

People fell for sensationalism and appeals to emotion like """overwhelming""" evidence, most of which is faulty inferences of cause from similarities of species. Similarities, and even sameness, never imply cause without foreknowledge of the cause. Function simply necessitates form. Similarities are inevitable as some forms are objectively more efficient than others; this applies to DNA, morphology, etc. It can't rationally be assumed that any similarities are homologous rather than analogous without first assuming evolution to be true, which is circular reasoning and begs the question. Similarly, """accurate""" predictions from evolution would in no way be implicative of cause. Assumptions of otherwise ignore the possibility of a third variable. None of the """evidence""" is """""overwhelming""""" to anyone who has a brain.

>evolutionists unironically believe pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEBXuhqVSws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb6Z6NVmLt8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKObSeim2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only complete morons and those with a dog in the fight associate themselves with evolution theory at this point

Hehe yes goy, evolution is a lie, don't believe those scientists goy!

Neck yourself faggot

Your mistake is to think that mutation is the only way of change and that all change cannot occur in parallel. Stuff that had a certain function once could evolve into something else.

Even if we would find evidence of creation or guided genetic manipulation that only would mean that we are some experiment of someone else, no proof of any god.

>hur dur, the present configuration of millions of years of random mutations was the only possible outcome.

This was not the powerball, faggot.

sa-gay

>could evolve
>could

come back when you have actual evidence, we're fucking sick of your "could"s and fairy tales, it's been more than a hundred years and it hasn't stood the test of time, you have NOTHING, only admitted frauds

kys, you fucking moron

you literally believe a banana is your ancestor, you fucking sperg

I think you misunderstand some mechanisms

for example, entire sections of DNA can be copied and reinserted
also viruses can insert DNA which can become inactive, or be re purposed

ITT: Scientifically illiterate Christfags make other Christfags look dumb with creationism bullshit.

Calm down, faggots. Evolution doesn't mean there is no god. it just means the Bible genesis story is bollocks.

>can be
there are many parts that can be replaced in different cars, doesn't mean one evolved from the other, where the fuck is the evidence for evolution? i mean, it has SO MUCH evidence, right? SO MUCH!

WHERE IS IT, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Nope, we have common, very remote, ancestors.

Do you understand how humans create new traits in other lifeforms through selective breeding?

Can you not imagine that pressure from nature has the same effect to adapt to change in the environment, being able to settle a new ecological niche?

You could read a book about it. Like Dawkins' "Climbing mountain improbable" or "Greatest show on earth".
And don't start with ad hominems against Dawkins
Especially the last one is a very thick book loaded with evidence in form of observations on every step and claim.
You cannot expect to get more than anecdotes as a reply on an image board.

we have a very distant common ancestor with bananas.

Evolution is not real. It’s a lie told to us by the elite. Also, the Earth is flat and chemtrails and Jews and lizard people and stuff.

the evolution theory is bollocks, you're the fucking nigger trying to imply it's either one or the other

>where the fuck is the evidence for evolution?
fossils, convergent evolution (dolphins and sharks), embryology, vestigial structures, direct observation of evolution in organisms with short lifecycles

if you were more science literate you would understand that evolution is very well supported

>there are many parts that can be replaced in different cars, doesn't mean one evolved from the other

Cars don't reproduce. Troll harder, m8.

>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE
The fossil record
>That's not real HURR
Geographical distribution
>Hurr No thats all bullshit DURR
Ring Species
>Hurr doesn't prove anything DURR
Bacteria resistance to antibiotics
>Hurrs No I don't accept that Durr
Micro-evolution documented
>Hurr A dog never gave birth to a cat DuRR Evolution BTFO
DNA and genetics
>M-M-MUH BIBLE

Damn you just have reminded me about one of my favorite movies in my childhood

>unironically trying to use dna to disprove evolution
>completely disregards natural selection in his calculation by assuming evolution means dna randomly mutated into modern species
>dna by itself proves evolution through genes shared between species from samplings across different populations including prehistoric dna sequencing

christards everyone

>muh ape, not monkey
yeah you and the banana both came from something even more silly, kek
this shit is literally all you idiots do, never any evidence, your responses are fucking programmed
do you even have a brain, turd?

you can stick "can you not imagine" in your ass, sperg
show us the fucking creation of new information, i'm not imagining shit, it's supposed to be science
i've read all those books and they're just like your shitty posts, all imagine and no evidence
maybe you should stop being a fucking moron, how about that?

yeah i understand you shitty not monkey ape (((argument)))
it's like you're programmed to reply with it and i expected it
it only shows you LITERALLY don't know SHIT

Unironically love this movie.

1/10
try harder next time you cock sucking nigger faggot.

Russians are not quite this stupid
we are being trolled

sage the thread and stop giving him (you)s

all you listed is literally evidence AGAINST evolution, but there's this problem ... that you're a fucking retarded moron that can only read one shitty interpretation and parrot it like a dumb nigger that you are

the only thing well supported in evolution is that it never happened

>The fossil record
>evidence

man it's tiring, fossil record doesn't even fucking exists except in your shitty textbooks
it's a nice fairy tale of layers that can't even be fucking found in real life
and don't get me started on how fossils EVEN FUCKING FORM - VERY FAST BURIAL, not billions of years

man i can't even handle the rest of it, you're such a dumb fucking ignorant nigger

Information gets created for example through duplication of the genome. Also you can trace the influence of retro viruses through the DNA of multiple species.
A chromosome can split in half and duplicate.
It becomes new information when the duplicate diverges through mutation and more complicated mechanics.

hurr troll psyop durrrrrr

die you dumb fucking nigger

>when the duplicate diverges through mutation and more complicated mechanics.

THIS IS THE FUCKING MADE UP PART

YOU CAN'T FUCKING SHOW A MUTATION PRODUCE NEW GENETIC INFORMATION, ONLY SCRAMBLE EXISTING

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKING LIAR

>Hurrr durrr the current state of all matter is the only possible alignment of particles

Retarded faggot

Evolution impossible because math. Miracles win. Nice attack strategy, but you're still arguing from supernatural. When you can prove your side positively, rather than trying to disprove an alternative, then you have a firm standing. Science has never advanced as a contrarian to religion. It stands or doesn't on it's own merit. This is why you fail.

>When you can prove your side positively

same goes for you, put your silly shit in textbooks when you prove it

>It stands or doesn't
evolution doesn't stand shit, you dumb nigger

>supposed number of seconds in the age of the universe
That seems like shaky ground to base an argument on

>Beginning of the universe

I'll stop you there

How do you know the age of the universe?

Background radiation?

How do you know you are not reading the creation of galaxies instead of space time?

If space time (which is the universe) was created with the big bang wouldn't that mean that the big bang happened infinity ago because time didn't exist yet?

>rocks evolved into fish
>fish evolve into lizard
>lizard evolve into dinosaurs
>dinosaurs evolve into rocks again for some reason
>rocks evolve into rats this time.
>rats evolve into Saber tooth tigers and elephants and shit
>elephants evolve into monkeys
>monkeys evolve into taller monkeys
>taller monkeys evolve into us

Are you telling me atheists actually believe this shit?

((They)) are god cucks, in case you never noticed. Implying evolution is a Jewish conspiracy is as retarded as your idea that humans were created by a wizard.

they will all jump now how monkeys and you evolved from a common ancestor ape, not a monkey, fucking parrots

yeah they believe that a frog turns into the prince, given millions of years

what movie is that webum from, please respond

>Error: You must wait longer before deleting this post.

dude I freaking loved that movie, I;m gonna go watch it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEBXuhqVSws

you're a scientism cuck, nigger
your high priest is a lying nigger tyson
you don't know shit about evolution, you're just posting stupid shit because it makes you feel better
you're a weak emotionally driven pathetic little shit
kys

If evolution is real why do kikes all look rats?

>Necessarily, at least one of these systems is contingent on at least 272,727,272 base pairs.

That's where anyone with a brain stopped reading.

So, How isn't the "experiment" and the scientist God?

Science, evolution, God. These can easily be compatible.

You do an experiment if you don't know something. If God doesn't know something he isn't God.

so tell me brilliant user, how did we come about?

everyone with a brain read both sides in fucking detail
and decided evolution is good enough only for dumb fucking niggers like you
fucking retard

I don't deny that.
But evidence for creation would not be evidence for Allah and every story in the Quran.

where's the experiment that shows life come about from non-life?
dumb fucking parrot

Evolution starring David Duchovny and Orlando Jones. Bretty Gud scifi comedy movie 3.5 stars.

what kind of fucking argument is this??

>there's no proof of allah therefore i came from a fucking rock

do you even have brain or do you just swallow tons of shit they feed you?

>ITT some retard that doesn't understand evolution is making a fool of himself

itt pathetic ignorant autistic idiots think someone is making a fool of himself because they've been fooled

it truly is easier to fool someone than prove to him that he's been fooled

i feel bad for your naivete but you honestly just need to fucking die

you are LITERALLY THIS

you're so fucking dumb and blind and retarded you don't even fucking see it

You're getting this shit from Ken Hovind. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb6Z6NVmLt8

Would giving birth out your mouth be a better trait than the way we do it now?

All you did in this thread is insult anyone who would not agree with you. You are not even fit to have a debate.

you fucking idiot don't you fucking understand that the MEDIUM doesn't fucking matter

stop obsessing with the source of information and start READING THE FUCKING INFORMATION

you retarded fucking moron, appeal to authority is for fucking niggers

there is no fucking human that gets everything right, process the fucking information, you fucking sperg

>HURRR my worldview is decided by which person i like the most

i see the celeb culture really got to you and made you a dumb fucking parrot

you're a fucking moron, never forget

>emotionally driven
I think you're projecting a bit.
I'm really sorry, but as it turns out, literally everyone who has any relevant credentials accepts evolution. Now get on your knees and pray some more.

now first of all im gonna say that im no biologist. but i take it youre not either so lets just look at the first two sentences of your post to start with.
your first assumption is that 100% of the base pairs are represented in present structures. this ignores the possibility that a significant portion of this genetic material is not simply "junk" that is just hitching along for the ride (think appendix) with the rest of the genetic material.

Literally believed in evolution until I watched pic related

that's what you did too, you dumb nigger

you haven't delivered ONE SINGLE FUCKING PROOF of evolution in 150+ years, you dumb fucking piece of shit

is dat nigger gifted ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKObSeim2w

that's literally not how it works, you're obviously some Sup Forums-tier retard who understands computers but nothing about biology.

Hint: your flaw in your argument is assuming that there's a bruteforce totally random process meant to arrive at a precise sequence. That's just laughably wrong, the genome is what it is because it is what it is, it can't be 10^33 mutations away from itself, dumbass

>any relevant credentials
again appeal to authority, you're full of shit

you made a dangerous religion out of this shit, people lose jobs in a second when it comes to this topic

ben carson will never have enough "relevant credentials" for you, you dumb fucking nigger

there's tons of super smart people that laugh at evolution but it's so fucking easy to dismiss it when your population is literally made of dumb fucking retards that only listen to people that are (((officially))) confirmed to be relevant

holy fuck are you dumb

The world isn't as smart as anyone thinks it might be, and the universe is far older than 13 billion years. Rather, it has been far far far longer than 13 billion years since the very same big bang that astrophysicists claim.

There is overwhelming evidence even pioneered within the same science used by (((them))) to accommodate for something called time dilation, suggested by ideas that there was a period after the big bang where space expanded faster than light, essentially meaning no light could reach anywhere. This is accounted for via their own models and the excessively fuckin stupidly small timeframes much of the working action of the initial universe after the big bang formed in.

However, these were not actually excessively small timeframes, and were instead quite long in cosmological terms, given they represent the light horizon on the furthest edge of possibility. They are, however, condensed significantly and suffer through a real analogy to z-fighting, a depth sorting problem in modern 3D graphics where the foreshortened distance between a 3D object's backfacing faces and forwardfacing faces (relative to the eye), becomes so small the further the object is from the camera as to essentially lose accuracy and attempt to render the backfacing on top of or parallel with the forwardfacing as they have virtually the same depth from the eye.

Their big bang model completely accounts for immense foreshortening, and betrays their own intelligence in letting them think the ebbs and flows of gravity via redshift measurements would bear no impact on the propagation of light.

If evolution isn't real, how did antibiotic resistant bacteria suddenly show up?

Funny how not one of you people shitting on OP in this thread could explain how complex intracelluar processes evoved from nothing, yet still claim evolution as undisputed fact.

Indeed, most of the human genome is "junk" that sometimes has some kind of regulatory function. Also even SNPs can have a drastic effect in genetics (creating promoters, disturbing ORFs, etc).
Anyway, fuck everyone wgo says evolution is bullshit.

Alright listen up faggots. The skeleton on the left is neanderthal. The right is human.

Look at the rib cage. Neanderthal has a heavy thick protruding rib cage that looks like an upside down triangle. This is to support their bulk and make sense given their squat nature and low center of gravity.

Now look at the human rib cage. Placed higher, thinner, no inverted triangle. It is an oval.

Modern apes, homo erectus, and neanderthal all have the same rib cage attributes. The modern human rib cage come out of fucking nowhere. When scientists talk about the "missing link", this is the skeleton they are looking for - the one that shows the transition from the ape-like rib cage to modern human. It doesn't exist, but it MUST if you believe in evolution.

Evolution is real, mutation is real, but the transition from neanderthal to human was engineered.

Put down you idiotic Bible and read the sumerian cuneiform tablets. Every race of humans other than the original semetic tribes are descended from Nephilim, combinations of what the bible describes as angels and "the wives of men". Genetic engineering and gene therapy from a highly advanced space faring or inter-dimensional race that came to earth and established their own fiefdoms and lineages of humans. There is a reason humans are religious when it serves no evolutionary purpose whatsoever to believe in mystical space wizards.

You need nigger tier iq for creationism. This is why it's only popular in America. If you look at the civilised world, creationists are a laughingstock. For someone in the 21st century to think our ancestors were zapped to life by a mystic sorcerer is fucking hilarious. Don't worry burgerbros, you'll catch up eventually.

>dna
>junk
topkek, you really bought that, didn't you?
appendix is a very important part of the immune system, not some junk
the ONLY valid argument about parts of dna being junk is your fucking brain not working

imaginary graphics, literally not based on any fact
i can make a graphic that shows you're a dumb fucking abbo, give us the SCIENCE, nigger

Evolution is belief in an invisible unproven pseudo-scientific process, more palatable for modern philistines.
Of course species change, but they don't morph into new ones.
Observe the unenlightened tools clinging for dear life to their precious myths.
There is only one meta-species, in the same sense as there is only one poster on this site.

>people that never took a biology class try and refute something they don't understand with simple math
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fd44fdf4dc48cd289cb712dd06c6eff54307d524&dn=Genomes+3+TA+Brown+2006&tr=http%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.ph%3A3389%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.pw%3A3392%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.subdemon.com%3A3400%2Fannounce
READ A BOOK NIGGA

Evolution is real. The jump from neanderthal to human doesn't work if you believe in evolution.

You believe that we went from nigger, to neanderthal, to cro magnon man in 170,000 years? There are organisms on earth that have remained virtually unchanged for MILLIONS of years. Evolution doesn't happen that quickly.

>DNA

> Similarities, and even sameness, never imply cause without foreknowledge of the cause. Function simply necessitates form. Similarities are inevitable as some forms are objectively more efficient than others; this applies to DNA, morphology, etc. It can't rationally be assumed that any similarities are homologous rather than analogous without first assuming evolution to be true, which is circular reasoning and begs the question

I think you missed that part.

>believes he came from a rock
>calls others stupid

I make logical deductions rather than emotional assumptions. It's that simple.

Do creationist retards only exist in the US?
I never understood this.

>give us the SCIENCE

And Islamic nations too

very well said, at least one with the brain in this autistic mess

Aye.
>The Absolute state of these retards with no peer-reviewed refutations of evolutionary theory.

our previous arch bishop even said publically that he doesn't not believe in the big bang theory
>Bible belt Baptists really are a strange lot

i assure you it's the other way around, it's just that you're waaaay too ignorant to realize it at this point

Who believes they came from a rock?
Io never said nor implied such a thing. Idiot.

dogs? we unintentionally bred ourselfs.

white washin history again cracka?

im no master of the appendix so ill cede that point for the sake of continuing the argument.

>dna
>junk
so you are claiming that every single piece of genetic information in the human genome serves a purpose? i may be mistaken, but i remember hearing somewhere that a large portion of the human genome is yet to be understood. thats not to say that because we dont understand it that it is jusnk, but rather that because we dont understand it we can not claim it is not junk. the possibility of it being junk is the only point that i argued thus far.

Evolution replaced the old God concept, but it doesn't explain anything.
If scientists were less political they would throw evolution in the garbage with big bang, climate change, genetic determinism etc etc.

Evolution is the one world religion, only simps believe in the fraudulent claims placed over the years. Adaptation is NOT evolution, evolution has NEVER been observed a single time in history. Need proof? Go dig a hole anywhere more than 50 feet, if you dont stumble upon humanoid bones then congratulations you now know evolution is a lie as you would undoubtedly have to find missing links everywhere for that nonsense evolution theory to be true.

yeah, where is it? you know, repeatable, observable science. not a fairy tale that i have to believe

where's the experiment of life coming from non-life?

Where is there more likely to be emotion? Religion or science?
Well then...

>repeatable,
you'd need another universe and billions of years

well he's right, you have to be abbo level retarded to believe nothing exploded and here we are

YOU DO, YOU DUMB NIGGER
see, you don't even know what you believe, read up on your fairy tale, autismo

yeah I was saying that one of the most fervently religious men in Aus is more scientifically articulate than the average US bible belt baptist

Hahahahhahahahaa!
I'm screen capping your retarded comment for the definition of a straw man
Fuck that's funny.

dna is incredibly complex and clearly designed, engineered if you want
there is no evidence whatsoever that any part of dna is junk, we simply have no idea what function that part serves and how, we haven't even come CLOSE to scratching the surface of dna

a computer would be considered junk in middle ages, doesn't prove anything