Rand Paul is one based fucker

Rand Paul is one based fucker
Can we meme him into presidency when we're done with Trump?

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/874633388174585856

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tkf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump only won because he was "flexible" in his moral convictions. Look how he's down on his knees sucking shriveled sand-people dick.

Rand Paul has too much integrity to do that. He'll forever be the best candidate, who will never win, just like his father before him.

Not enough energy

Stop saying based you fucking nigger lover

He actually won because he was a better candidate and ran a better campaign.

Running a successful campaign does not make you the best candidate, or even a good one. The political system favors demagogues and the morally corrupt.

Once again, Rand Paul can't win because he has too much personal integrity to succeed. In fact, if he does manage to win one day, it will probably be because he has become corrupted enough to shed his integrity.

no one can meme randlet into anything

also cool 4chanx has flags now

He is not the leader type. Trump is easily the best candidate to take out the establishment. You think Rand Paul would survive against the satanists?

Ron could have

Well to be pedantic being a good candidate means winning. Rand would make a great and principled leader, but he is not a good candidate. I love him though, if more politicians were as honest as him the world would be a much better place.

>Trump
>take out the establishment

You really still believe this?

Depends how you define a good candidate. For me, a good candidate is a good representation of the people that support him, and not just the guy who has a better chance of winning because he has no moral backbone.

this

Energy to do what? Suck Israeli and Saudi dick?

Ron and Rand have run in several consecutive presidential primaries. Could have been your nominee several times. Instead repubs would rather extend the Bush family dynasty, or elect an embarrassing tv celebrity

Rand is way more redpilled than Trump. Absolutely we should vote for him in 2024

Rand is OK. I don't agree with him on everything, but he is a hell of a lot better than almost every other politician out there. Except for the God Emperor, of course.

If the establishment isn't satanists you realize you are actively trying to destroy the country right?

omg I didn't even realize that holy shit I better double check. Fucking idiot.

True, I guess it's more accurate to say he is a good candidate but a bad campaigner.

Dude's too short and weird looking to be a Republican candidate, and too while male to be a Dem

woud vote for him, if I were american

No, Rand can't win because he's uncharismatic and a total retard who doesn't understand politics.

It was actually their desire to prop up a third bush that allowed trump to creep in.

>Rand
>redpilled
>literally promotes an ideology created by Jews

You could have had Rand Paul or his father but you faggots never vote for them. You find excuses. "Duh America will never vote for a libertarian", "Duh he's short", you stupid yanks are the problem.

he won't win because he has no charisma and charisma/style is all stupid burgers care about. you can try to prove me wrong but you won't.

His father is Ron Paul. Do you know who you are dealing with?

Trump has surrounded himself with and BECOME the establishment, you stupid retard. FUCK.

>spends the entire primary campaigning in inner city black areas
>Prostrates himself before black leaders. Start championing prison reform, criminal justice reform.
>Champions voting rights for felons, something which would make Florida, Virginia, and North Carolina unwinnable for Republicans
>Compromises on his libertarian stances, supporting Mitch McConnel, supporting removal of the Confederate flag. Loses practically all support of his base
>Goes left wing libertardian in opposition to all logic
>Caves to media pressure, wets his pants and apologizes the first time he's challenged
>Fails hard at fundraising. Acts bored and disninterested in meetings with big money donors, wears jeans. Gets 0 backers.
>Fails hard at grassroots fundraising, raises pennies.
>Trots out his wife in a tight dress as a desperation move.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a jew

vid.me/tkf4

He's not wrong though. Like 90% of the libertarian luminaries are jewish.
>Murray Rothbard
>Ayn Rand
>Ludwig von Mises

That's a side effect of democracy

But they promote a system, where they have no influence over the state to rob you of your money and rights.

>literally spends his entire existence ragging on the federal reserve and the military-industrial complex

you dont have a single clue what you are talking about

This

etc.

fuck off shareblue dissension sowing niggers

Because kikes are the majority of academics. No causation there. Look up any philosophy, you'll get the same thing.

Fuck Rand Paul and his anti-Saudi shilling. He needs to get on the Trump train or get run over.

>Trump only won because he was "flexible" in his moral convictions.

Wrong. He won because he got lucky that someone more corrupt than him was running. Literally any other human being on the face of the planet could have won but the corrupt DNC put Hillary a child pedophile ring leader zogbot neocon as his opponent.

you think bernie had won against him?

>Trump
>fighting satanists

His daughter is married to one you dumb cuck.

>(((Trump train)))

did you know the hillary campaign used its vast network connections to the media to give trump more air time/attention? google "hillary pied piper" and realize you've been had you retard

Strong in principle, weak in action. You don't even have to shoop the JUST hair on him to look like a cuck.

Also he would be a doormat for minorities as soon as interest groups come knocking at his door asking for gibs.

>s-s-she lost on purpose, shitlord!

>he thinks it matters who wins the US election

go back to the donald newfag, its a giant charade, donald is a double agent and people with two braincells to rub together realized this a long time ago