Is Mueller daring trump to fire him?

Serious question: is Mueller trying to get himself fired just for the ensuing firestorm?

truthfeed.com/mueller-appoints-clinton-foundation-lawyer-for-russia-probe/81127/

truepundit.com/exclusive-doj-brass-says-comey-struck-insider-immunity-deal-with-mueller-to-avoid-criminal-charges/

This is not the behavior of a man who values the integrity of his investigation? And why the hell would Rosenstein appoint comey's mentor to investigate in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tkf4
youtu.be/FNkpIDBtC2c?t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you doing? You are suppose to fire Muller and Wray and close down the whole FBI and put every person who works at the FBI in jail for life. Do it and you will be reflected and magnified as the greatest president of all time. God Emperor.

Bumping

Why you limped dicked faggot? Add something or fuck off.
Why is comey getting immunity, when he was denied it before? The whole thing is a giant fuck up that we will only ever know small parts of. I'm personally done with it.
Scrap the Senate and the house.
Scrap the FBI and CIA glow in the dark niggers.
Let them all work at McDonald's and let's get people in there that want to, MAGA. This constant infighting is a waste of time and money. Nothing's going to change, regardless of the outcome.

Fire Mueller

Your city has its own flag?

He needs to fire all of the FBI, and hire us. Sup Forums is always right.

>Why is comey getting immunity, when he was denied it before?

are you conflating flynn with comey? this feels like a botched concern troll attempt

>>And why the hell would Rosenstein appoint comey's mentor to investigate in the first place?

And, remember, he leaked the content of his memo to prompt special counsel.
And who was made special counsel? Mueller, his mentor.

yeah, that was kind of my point

You can't leak information that isn't classified. He can hand out his personal memos to whomever he chooses to.

>Why is comey getting immunity, when he was denied it before?

Comey isn't Flynn. Comey has never asked for immunity.

We still think Flynn it's guilty, right?

he's loading up the committee with obama, clinton donors and employees, democrat party pac donors, and what's worse is they're all PROSECUTORS

this needs to be big news. remember how they braced everyone against it with the whole meme that mueller was a paragon of justice, totally impartial and the perfect man for the job? now this.

>You can't leak information that isn't classified. He can hand out his personal memos to whomever he chooses to.

this is false. He actually appears to have with held classification to make it less risky to leak which is a separate felony

Well, we know he was doing illegal lobbying for Turkey and maybe Russia. Anything else, I don't know, but considering he was holding out for immunity rather than submit to supeonas and risking contempt of congress, which carries prison time and a six figure fine, he must have done something else he thinks would carry heavier penalties.

no.

So he didn't leak classified information? So...he didn't break any laws? You'd think if he had, the DOJ would be jumping up his ass instead of not doing anything.

Trump should never have appointed people to look good to the establishment. He should have just hardlined every appointment.

>>yeah, that was kind of my point

You mentioned that Mueller and Comey were close.
But you didn't mention that Mueller is special counsel because of what Comey did.

>>You can't leak information that isn't classified. He can hand out his personal memos to whomever he chooses to.

False.

I knew he was shit when that pile of garbage Schumer was okay with his appointment. In fact cnn and abc/nbc had nothing bad to say either. That's the first sign someone is a traitor.

I voted for Offense, not Defense. WTF, Trump should be dragging the Democrats before Congress.

vid.me/tkf4

good job addressing the points in the post you fucking retard, DOJ is going to be going after comey and it's going to have catastrophic effects on leftards' who collaborated and trusted in him.

guys, look at me... i'm american now.

Coming after him so hard that they aren't even bothering to open an investigation?

>appoint people who before the end of the first year are already vying to stab you in the back
If this is true, christ Trump is a fucking abysmal judge of character. Just fucking hire someone else to do it if you're this bad, put it on Kushner's giant fucking laundry list he has to work through.

>If this is true, christ Trump is a fucking abysmal judge of character.

Seriously. I don't think Trump colluded with Russia, I think he just chose a bunch of people who would rather betray their country than defend it.

the name mueller sounds so jewish

No it doesn't. It's fucking German. You might as well say that Ivan sounds Korean, or Nip Nong Ching Chong sounds Nigerian.

The (((DeepState))) is trying to either paralyze or coupe Trump. They are playing their hands and getting BTFO constantly. The only thing (((they))) have is internet shills and a 1/3 of the population that's mentally handicapped welfare dindus and SJWs. It reminds me of the black knight in Holy Grail, every time they lose they scream that 'it doesn't matter, drumpf is two scoops from impeachment' except there are 200 shills with 20,000 sock puppets agreeing with the leg-less black knight.

Mueller is trying to set up a 'can't fire me without appearing guilty'- Trump team is setting up dominos.

DNC is trying to push Harris via 'cool black' and 'feminist' they got burned with Corey Booker and will trot out the next token as they push on social media via 'warrior' and 'she's just like us' branding. The silent majority will re-elect Trump.

>It reminds me of the black knight in Holy Grail, every time they lose they scream that 'it doesn't matter, drumpf is two scoops from impeachment'
entire threads of this would be better than the orcposting generals

Bumping

Bump

Yes.

This. I'm so fucking sick of muh-4D-chess idiots rationalizing 24/7 defense. If you're explaining, you're losing. NOTHING Sessions said today was worth the overall defensive/explanatory vibe of the hearing.

Bump

yea
its almost like they think they are playing 4d chess
but this shit is obvious
could it be intended to be this obvious?

We are being played by these mother fuckers
This is part of their "resist" plan
They have made it perfectly clear
This is kabuki theatre at it's most blatant

some of these Republicans are playong along.
all the Republicans should be outraged by this.
claiming, "we want to get down to the bottom of this Russian thing too." is just cover by these RINOS to let this thing drag on
THERE'S ZERO ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING
Only brused globalist egoes

Everyone has such a short memory and it fucking grinds my gears. We all remember back to a year ago when these people were claiming trump was a fucking Russian agent and now it's oh no he's just obstructing justice. They are not going to give this shit up until Trump is gone. Getting him into the White House was fucking crazy but in the back of our minds we knew it was the easy part. There is power in this board if it's focused in the right direction. We need a fucking plan and we need it fast.

this thread shall be bumped

>Mueller is appointed
>>Left, Right, Center say he is the best man for the job

>>Mueller's investigation heats up
>>WOAH WOAH WOAH THIS PARTISAN ASSHOLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED

Reminder: Newt said this guy was a great choice and flipped his script shortly after.

I remember the left saying if you get immunity you must have done something wrong.
Comey must have done something wrong.

Bump

Trump cannot ... He is a congressional appiontee

In the event that the White House gets serious about firing Meuller this is how it would happen:

Trump: "I have decided based upon X,Y,Z that Meuller is to be fired effective immediately." To the Deputy Attorney General

The Deputy AG will review Trump's reasons and if they adhere to the stipulation of "cause" in how a special prosecutor must run their investigation.

A) If the Deputy AG finds that Trump's reasoning is sound then he will fire Meuller (the optics of which would make both the WhiteHouse and the DOJ look extremely corrupt)

or much more likely:

B) The Deputy AG will find that Meuller has not violated the special prosecutor investigation rules and will refuse to obey the order. Trump can then retract his order or start a second Saturday Massacre.

Fire Mueller

He has a book to write

We created disorder-now we create order. We need a new symbol to unify us.....to lure in normies and nicely redpill them because "we just want to get back to a place where people are reasonable and decent"

We need to appeal to our enemy. Everyone can see how crazy everything is. There needs to be a voice of reason....

We supported Trump because we didn't approve of much in politics. That much people can agree on. You think the pope praying to Muslim Jesus would be bigger Jews than day 248 the Awann brothers and Russian Snow people

>is Mueller trying to get himself fired just for the ensuing firestorm?
Yes, bc then the Deep State will come at Trump with all they've got. Didn't you see Preet Bharara seated two rows behind Comey at the Senate Dunce Committee hearing ? What do you think his presence was meant to telegraph ?

If Mueller gets canned, imagine the long line of fired prosecutors waiting to take turns on Trump, like on Murder on the Orient Express ? Like the senators, who took turns on Ceasar ? Like the passengers, who took turns on the hysterical woman in "Airplane !" ?

youtu.be/FNkpIDBtC2c?t=20s

Bump

After testimonies that proved the entire Russia narrative is/was a sham. There's no need for a special prosecutor if we already know nothing happened. And if they were to come up with anything it'd be some trumped up perjury charge, a la Scooter Libby.

muh russia

Mueller needs to go.

He was appointed by the DOJ.

Congress won't appoint another bullshit investigator over nothing now that it's been exposed as a farce.

Or Trump could pardon his entire campaign staff and there would be no one left to prosecute which would effectively end the investigation. It'd be perfectly legal for him to do so.

>Patrick Fitzgerald redux
It's almost like Republican's are controlled opposition.

fuck drumpf

intensional. even if it doesn't work, it keeps us divided and constantly at each other's throats.
the country hasn't been this bi-partisan since the civil war.
divide and conquer tactics